Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cosplayer Request Thread (7-24-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikolaiB

Super-Earth
HELLO THERE!!!! Thanks for taking a look at my thread especially if you're interested in my little request. Now I only have a few rules before we can get to the fun stuff:

1. Try not to give me one liners

2. Even if English isn't your first language at least make it so I can understand

3. I prefer a description of my partners character even if I have a clear image of the character in my mind

All I can think of for now... Now onto the good stuff!!! Now I have another RT for some fandoms I wanna do, the link is in my signature!

Idea: Hey there! I'm curious, if you'd like to do a cosplay based rp where your character is a famous cosplayer (you'd get brownie points if you're be willing to play as Jessica Nigri but if you want you can play your own) who is staying at a hotel for a con and while on an elevator it gets stuck with my character on it as well. Well they end up hooking up in there for whatever reason and after heading back to her room for more fun he ends up constantly going back to her throughout the con for more fun.

Kinks:
-public scenes without getting caught
-cosplay
-risk of pregnancy
-rough sex

A link to my F-list is also down below in my signature.

RE: Video Game Harem Request Thread (11-10-14)

Had very few takers still open at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom