Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Lonesome Mistress (Ren and Tenn)

"Guess we'll just have to find some clear spots for the fish, then," he considered somewhat thoughtfully, his tail meanwhile shifting a little to gently stroke back against her hand, perfectly content to stay under her touch. Glancing around a little when they reached the end of the reef to find that nobody was really around, much less looking, he paused for a moment or two before stepping in front of her, carefully removing his hand from hers before wrapping his arms around her waist. "Hope ya don't mind me in the meantime, nobody really around so I thought I'd try a more... romantic one of these," he spoke with a light grin, before leaning forward and pressing his lips softly to hers in a gentle kiss, holding this one longer than any of the previous he'd granted her.

She blinked as they paused nodding to his statement about the fish. When he broke her line of sight to the water she looked up at his face feeling him curl around her she smiled faintly moving into him she leaned against his touch returning the kiss as her eyes closed. She was enjoying this. She wasn't sure what made him so different than the other people, but she wanted this for some reason and she was being a good child and not quetioning it.

Closing his own eyes as the kiss lasted, he smiled softly when he finally broke the kiss, still holding her somewhat close for now. "I think I'll go ahead and consider this our first real kiss, since each of the others were before we officially started dating," he stated, chuckling lightly as he cast his gaze to her own. Actually being like this, sharing such a moment with someone he'd come to care about... it was certainly far beyond what he could have ever hoped of his life merely as a 'pet.' "Better yet, you don't have to worry about picking through any of the guys you may or may not like, so less stress and worry all around, I think," he offered with a little grin, leaning forward to place another small, brief kiss against her lips, rather enjoying the touch and the fact that he could fairly freely pursue it, most of all with some meaning behind it.

She laughed softly as he said that. Flushing immidately and she laughed softly as she watched the man. "Indeed I do not." She agreed as she stood with him. She bit her lip after a moment. "You want to do this right? There isn't some strange idea that I'm the only person you have a chance with right?" She was concerned about this and realized with Ren she was actually far more concerned about being honest, if she did not lie, he had no reason to lie.

He blinked and smiled lightly, shaking his head; not too quickly, simply naturally. "Nothing like that, I genuinely like you and want to spend more time around you, especially like this. Sure we just met yesterday and I was basically pushed on you, but you've been nice, and respectful, and better yet you don't treat me at all like I should be subservient," he replied, plainly honest as he'd ever been. "I was a bit surprised when you gave me a chance like this, honestly, but... well, I'd prefer not to let it go, only because it's you," he added.

She smiled listening and she nodded. "ok. Good." She said softly. "I was hoping it wasn't simpy because I was the one with your contract." She said sofly running her hand over the fur on his side under the hand. Enjoying the heat that he produced. This was an interesting situation really and she was enjoying it. "You're sweet." She said softly.

"Not at all. I doubt most furs would have the guts to try such a thing anyway," he replied, chuckling lightly. Shifting a little against her touch and even beginning to let out a slight murr, he gently began to stroke one of his own hands up her back, tilting his head slightly and giving a light grin at her next comment. "I try... not that I really need to since it's basically how I am naturally," he spoke, moving that hand further up to stroke it gently across her cheek. "And you're pretty sweet yourself, come to that."

"Oh thats not true." She assured. He just hadn't seen the crazy obsessive woman that lived in New York. "When we get to New York and you still think that. You can say it again." She said honestly. "My life is... well interesting." She said blandly leaning against him and put her head on his shoulder just enjoying the moment.

"Fair enough, I suppose," he submitted with a little shrug, tilting his head down and nuzzling ever so gently against her neck when she leaned further against him; some of the cuddly nature he'd mentioned, ultimately, though he was at least making sure to keep it to a point he was certain she'd be comfortable with. "I'm not unfamiliar with interesting or busy lives, at least, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Besides, you'll have me around, so... maybe things'll be different even when you go back there, even easier," he suggested. "No need to worry about that for now, though... it's a vacation, it's good to just relax and have a little fun."

She smiled some as she leaned on him closing her eyes, thens he heard voices and so she pulled away not to cause drama before absolutely neccessary. "Fun is a good idea." She agreed as she moved to start walking again. "Do you have a favorite color?"

Easily catching some of the voices and a sight fairly from afar as well, he pulled away himself, breaking contact before there could be any... problems, an idea she seemed to have as well... not that he could blame her in the slightest. "Hm... I guess it'd be blue, thus the color of the clothes," he replied, chuckling lightly, easily keeping pace at her side in the meantime. "And favorite food I suppose'd have to be fish... other than that I don't really have any favorites that really come to mind," he added, giving a slight shrug. "How about you?" he asked in turn, glancing over to her curiously.

"Red." She said for her color and she thought about food. "My mother used to make this gumbo... Oh my god fresh shellfish..it was amazing." She told him softly. "And I love it. I've never been able to make it after she died."

"Hm... haven't made much of that sorta thing before, but I could probably help ya make something close to it, at least. It certainly sounds good," he considered thoughtfully. She knew the taste and some of the basic ingredients, he knew how to cook... maybe not the most convenient combination possible, but it could definitely work, he was certain. "Speaking of which... surprising how time flies sometimes. Might be around time for dinner, even," he observed, glancing over to where the sun was steadily falling toward the horizon. "We might be able to pick up some stuff and try our hand at that gumbo you mentioned now rather than later, if you'd like?" he offered.

"Oh its good." She told him. "Shrimp, Crawfish, Okra, cellery. oh..." She said softly. Off in the back of her past and that fantastic gumbo. As she walked with him, not really catching his question right away. "Oh... We could get the stuff... it takes 24 hours to cook."

Twenty-four... that was... a bit long, but ah well, it was still worth a try at least. "Hm... guess it'd have to be tomorrow's dinner, but it could still be plenty worth it, I think," he suggested. "For now, off to the grocer, I suppose," he said with a little grin, glancing around for a moment before leading the way off the beach and in that direction. "Though I suppose since that'll take some time, maybe we should grab some dinner first?" he suggested somewhat thoughtfully after a few moments.

"Oh its good... or at least my mother's gumbo is good. I could never figure it out. That whole ability to burn icecream." She said simply. shrugging a little as they walked off following the man as she looked around. "we could do that." she agreed. Wondering what to try today. "Mmm Not seafood as we did that yesterday."

"I'm sure it'll be fine... after all, that's what I'm here for," he offered with a little grin, and confidence enough in his general cooking abilities after so many years of it. "And if not seafood, how about Mexican food, then? Some of the local cuisine besides it," he offered. Hard to completely ignore it given the territory, after all. "Could even try some fried ice cream after the meal, at that... I've heard it's supposed to be pretty good, at least."

"Oh now that sounds good." she agreed as she held onto the man's hand now looking around. "I can find out from my sister all the ingreedients we need for the gumbo." She smiled ever so slightly. "She knows how to cook. But she doesn't live In Manhattan so we don't manage to see eachother very often." She explained so she really didn't get the chance for the gumbo or any real family interaction.

"That'll definitely make things easier if she knows them, then," he said, leading the way off to one of the local Mexican restaurants he knew of that would allow him in without issue. "After you," he said with a light grin as he made his way up to open the door first for her when they reached the restaurant, wandering in after her to get a table and order simply some water for now. "Kinda surprised it's only the second day here and already so much has happened," he commented, chuckling lightly.

She walked in and thanked the host. Ordering water herself as she sat across from Ren, Camron looked through the menu slowly. Deciding what to order. "unlike me she can enter a kitchen and not set off the smoke alarms." She laughed softly. Sighing some as she examined the menu, soon settling on cheese enchaladas, rice, and vegitables instead of beans, she was not a fan of bean mush.

Chuckling lightly, he gave a little nod at the comment, deciding to order the same thing as her when the waiter came back along partly for the mere fact of not being a very picky eater, by any means. Perhaps it was some sort of good form as well, for all he knew; after all, he only knew anything about dating from observation and assumption, essentially. "You'll get better at that sorta thing, I'm sure; just takes a bit of practice, and even someone around that knows what to do," he assured. "I'm sure we'll be able to make that gumbo without any real problem, maybe even set it to heating up in time to watch the sunset."

she laughed softly. "indeed." She agreed as she watched him for a second. Tilting her head. "Maybe." she agreed. As she looked around for a moment. "This is a nice restruant." She said before she finally pulled her phone out sending her Sister a Text message. She'd call her after dinner, but hopefully she'd answer the Text and it would be much easier for hte list.

"Yeah... helps that it lets me in to dine, certainly," he idly commented, starting on his food when it came and finishing up again in fairly short order, thanks still to his teeth and muzzle. "Probably won't be able to pay fully for many more meals, unfortunately, but... well, at least home-cooked meals are generally more special for when I make those," he suggested with a little grin, paying for this meal when it came time, though all the same his relatively meager savings were... dwindling, not that he minded. He was certain he could figure something out for it if it became needed.

"I can pay for the next one." she said lightly. "we don't have to follow all the rules." She responded simply. Cam wasn't exactly hurting for money and she wasn't exaclty sure how he was going to get employeed in new york. "And there's a full scale kitchen in that cabnet. It might be tiny but it has everything so it is not like we have ot eat out every night." She added softly. Finishing up her own meal before she moved after he paid she got up waiting for him. "Looks like she sent me the ingredients. And..." she blinked looking through the about six texts. "And... exceptionally detailed instructions."

"True enough," he said with a little nod, getting up and walking out from the restaurant with her before glancing curiously over. "Well... the more we have to go on, the better. Let's take care of the ingredients and we can get started on everything else when we get back to the cabin, then," he suggested, gently taking her hand again when they exited the restaurant and leading the way to the local grocer that he was certain would have everything they'd need, or at least most of it.

Back
Top Bottom