Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Lonesome Mistress (Ren and Tenn)

Naturally he released her waist and hand when she went to sit, otherwise idly setting up the other lounge next to hers and laying comfortably back against it, his tail flicking over once to rest lightly along her legs. "Well, glad I could seem to help with that," he spoke with a cheerful grin, glancing over to her as she spoke. As well, he reached over and gently took her nearest hand in one of his own. "And hey, the vacation's just started, so I'm sure it can only get better from here," he suggested, chuckling lightly. "Maybe you'll even get lucky and manage to find the kinda guy you're looking for, who knows. You have plenty to possibly look over, at least," he added, never minding the fact that he'd likely never find any such luck, not with how uncommon and not free furs were.

She rested her other hand on his tail the fur particularly soft, which surprised her. She supposed though, with as close to racoons Pandas where,t h fur wasn't as dense as a bears. She considered what the man said looking out at the stars as she pet the section of darker brown tail her hand had landed on. "Maybe." She agreed. She doubted it, but maybe. "I do not trust men." She admitted. "That I suppose is the problem in a nut shell."

Lightly his tail shifted when her hand rested over it, reaching partly around it and stroking in return ever so gently over her palm and the back of her hand alike, clearly not minding the touch in the least. "Yeah, so you've said, but... I'm sure there's someone, if not here then maybe back around where you live. Someone that'll actually care for ya, and be honest about things, even things it might hurt to be honest about. Not like there's any rush either way, though," he considered with a little shrug, ever apparently optimistic about things, if fairly realistic at the same time. "I'll be around in the meantime, so... who knows, maybe you'll get even more used to dealing with guys you can trust from that," he suggested. "And... well, thanks for keeping me around so far. I can get a little... touchy and cuddly at times around people I come to like, but you haven't seemed to mind it, so that's a little new for me."

She smiled faintly as she sat there petting his tail. "I don't mind." She assured.s he wasn't real sure why she wasn't bothered by it. Most other people she would be a great deal bothered. Perhaps some of that came with the fact he seemed particularly uninclined to lie or after anything. Which camron felt gave her a little bit of comfort here. She sighed softly. "I don't mind at all." She assured.

"Good to hear, then," he said with a light smile, leaning over a little to place a small, soft kiss against her cheek. His thumb meanwhile began to gently, idly stroke the back of the hand he held. He himself turned his gaze back up to the starlit sky. "Hm... almost romantic like this, now that I'm actually noticing it..." he commented somewhat thoughtfully. "Guess this is probably what people mean by 'stargazing together,'" he added, shrugging slightly. Just one of those things he only knew off-hand and never experienced, by any means, not least of all for the fact that he doubted two furs being together would ordinarily be romantic in any way... just breeding. "Well... since I may as well ask ahead of time, anywhere in particular you'd like to go tomorrow, since we've at least been by most everything around here today? Besides watching the sunrise and sunset at one of those two places I showed you, that is," he asked, glancing back over to her.

"I guess it is." She agreed. She'd never stargazed with someone before. It wasn't actually something she did particularly often. You didn't stand out on a little porch in New York and look at the sky at night. You wouldn't see anything. She smiled some as he kissed her cheek. Blushing just a tad. She couldn't help it. "Not in particular." She admitted. "I'll wear a bathingsuit though incase we end up on the beach again." She was good at being prepared. She tilted her head slightly looking back at him. "I should go shopping. Get Andy a gift." After all, her friend had gotten her a particularly spectacular one. Probably using company funds. Andria was good at finding ways to make the company give away gifts.

"May not be a bad idea... the water's not bad around here, and swimming does seem like something to start with fairly early on, come to that," he considered, unable to help but chuckle slightly as he noticed some of the red tint on her cheeks, even under the starlight thanks to his fairly good eyes. "As for the gift, I'll leave that to you, since I have no clue what kinds of things she might like... though I might still chip in a little, considering I probably owe her some for sticking me with someone who might actually keep me around more than a month or so," he offered. "And of course I'll help keep some of the guys away that you don't seem to be interested in; I may be a fur so they wouldn't see me as a guy, really, but I'm still a bit big to be casually messing with," he added, chuckling lightly. There were likely only so many that would casually try and cross someone as fit as him even if he was a fur, he figured.

She laughed softly. "Andria is an... interesting woman. You'll like her." She said knowing that one of the first things he was going to get to do was meet the woman who stole Camron's signature. As she nodded litening to the man as he promised to keep the men she didn't like at bay. "And if I don't find one I like?" she asked.

"Sure I will, since you seem to like her so much," he agreed. "And if you don't find a guy you like, then I suppose that's just how it goes; they say there's someone out there for everyone, it's just a matter of finding them. Maybe even getting lucky with it," he replied somewhat thoughtfully, before giving a little shrug. "It'll be nice if you do find someone, since ya kinda seem like the type that could use someone at her side to be able to loosen up and even have some fun around, but I for one am hardly gonna press the issue or anything. Besides, like I said, you'll still have me whatever the case," he assured with a friendly grin. "I may not exactly be date material for ya, but I'll still be around for anything ya need."

She looked at him. "And what about you?" she asked. "What do you get?" she asked. "All you're saying are things I get, seems... you're left witht eh sthort end of the stick." she pointed out softly as she stopped petting his tail, hand curled int he dense fur. "That seems awefully unfair."

He blinked and tilted his head a little in some curiosity and thought at her words, glancing back up to the night sky. "Hm... well, I get a home, and decent company, and reading lessons later... I guess it may not seem like all that much, but for me at least, it's a lot more than I get during the periods between ownership, when I've gotta find my own place to stay," he replied. "Even more than I usually get anyway, for that matter, since most people just want us furs to do whatever they want, not talk too much, and certainly not act near as independent or freely as I do," he added, chuckling lightly. As he'd said, it was just how he was, his nature; he couldn't really help it, whatever they did in response. "Really there's not all that much I can hope for beyond that," he concluded.

She considered that for a couple of moments as she looked at his tail for a second and looked at him. "Why not? Hopes the only thing anyone has." She pointed out as she watched him. Intently staring at his face, not real sure why it mattered to her that he got what he wanted. "What you're sayng - is I get to get my hopes but you don't. And that is unacceptable."

Tilting his head a little in curiosity, he glanced back down from the sky and over to her, considering what she was saying. "Well... what would you suggest, then? What I said is pretty much all I know to look for, particularly considering the limits of being a fur. I can't exactly date, or get much of a job, even if I'd kinda like to try both... though I suppose you did let me try the former, even if I'd suggested it, so that's something," he considered, giving a little grin. "If I was human, I probably would try properly dating you, for that matter," he offered on that note.

She stared at him. As he asked that. She wasn't actually sure. She was a human. "Furs... are human." She pointed out suddenly. "Several years ago someone decided to mix animal and human DNA... the result after finding the right combination was Fur pets... But... you're just as human as the next man, You just happen to have ears a tail and fur." She looked at him. Considering the situation at hand there where current limitations to furs. Because peopel required them to be there. "There is nothing that says you cannot have the things you want. It might be particularly difficult to get them... but Not impossible." She said softly. "I enjoyed our date." She said softly. Enough wine to say things she probably shouldn't but... things she thought.

"Hm... suppose you're right," he considered somewhat thoughtfully, unintentionally letting out a small yawn. Probably the mere fact that more time had passed than he'd really been paying attention to, considering how it tended to fly from time to time. "Well... can't promise I'll be able to say anything in particular I want besides learning to read properly very soon, but... I'll work on it, at least," he assured. "For now, I think I could use a little sleep, since I'm usually not able to get all that much during my so-called free periods. So... good night. I'll have breakfast ready for ya in the morning, then we can head out to watch the sunrise somewhere," he said, steadily releasing her hand and sliding his tail carefully out of her other hand. Hazarding a little more, he leaned over to press another soft kiss against her lips for a few moments before he made his way back inside, perhaps proving he was serious enough about what he said.

She returned it. easier this time, as she realzied it as happening. And she watched him head in to his own room. "Sleep well, Ren." She said softly as she sat on the chair reviewing what she'd said. well... now she was going to have to stand beside it. She'd told him He was human. Well mostly - he was still covered in fur and had animal features. She considered how to handle that now. She was the CEO of a major company... Guess if you where going to pick a cause... Oh she'd think about that tomorrow.

She moved finally getting up some 15 minutes after he left her sitting there and walked back into the house, locking the door out to the porch as she came in, she amde sure the other door was locke das well. Putting the wine in the fridge she went to her own room stripping she folded the dress neatly and set it into the basket for laundry. These places where set up for people staying for an extended period of time. So They had the basic amenities. She moved brushing her hair out, brushed her teeth. toothbrush going into its little slot, and her brush back the drawer. Before she went to bed.

The next morning she stepped out, in a robe tied up to hide her bra and panties. Looking around, as usual up before the sun and she headed out of the house onto the porch again. Standing, her hands in the pockets of the robe she just looked out.

Once again he could easily feel her return the kiss he'd offered, considering that for a few moments as he made his way to what would be his bed for the duration of the vacation. Possibly an automatic reaction, but that didn't seem quite right with her personality. Giving up after that point since he didn't want to think further on it, for the fact that he was still a fur even if she had said he was basically human, he simply let himself drift off to sleep.

And as promised, by relatively early morning he'd already started on breakfast, occupied with something off to the side when she came out and certain enough she hadn't seen him yet. Finishing up soon enough, he gathered the eggs, toast, and some hash browns onto a plate, along with some flatware for them, making his way out to the porch with a light grin on his face. "Mornin'. Hope ya like the fairly standard breakfast, since there's only so much I can make around here," he offered, in turn offering one of the plates to her. He himself was only garbed in his same swim trunks, not bothering to put his shirt back on, at least yet. "And... not too bad a view from over here, since I actually notice it. Might even be able to just relax and watch the sunrise from here on some comfortable chairs without having to worry about sand or finding a soft enough place to sit," he considered, chuckling lightly.

She looked at the pile of food. "Is there coffee?" she asked hopefully as she watched him come out taking the plate looking bak at the sky that was just barely begining to lighten. An orange hue burning just at the horizon. She looked at the food. "This is really more than you needed to make. I don't usually eat this much in the morning." She admitted as she sniffed. "Smells really good." She told him. Looking at the Panda. "Good morning." She added after a moment.

"Yeah, pretty soon. Wasn't quite done yet, so I was gonna wait just a moment to go back and get it," he replied upon the point of coffee; naturally he couldn't forget that, not after how many people had demanded it in the mornings. "And... well, long as you eat something in the morning. Gotta get your energy from somewhere, right?" he offered with a little grin. "Speaking of, be right back out," he said, setting his own plate onto the lounge he'd used the previous night before making his way back inside, returning with a cup of coffee for her and a glass of juice for himself, since coffee... wasn't his thing, as he'd found out some time ago. "So... beach after we're done with breakfast and watching the sunrise and everything?" he asked curiously. "Shouldn't be quite as many people there right now, so it should be easy to get by without being approached much."

She laughed softly. "mm Yes yes you do." Cam agreed taking the seat on her own lounge the food on her lap and mmmed in pleasure as he handed her the coffee and she sipped at the beautiful dark brown liquid practically moaning. Relaxing into the chair to watch the sunrise. This was nice... breakfast - though she hadn't goten to being hungry yet. But she would eat it when she did. Sipping at her coffee for now as he watched the sky start turning orange, fire blazing the darkness away turning navy purple, red, orange, yellow...beautiful. She sighed softly relaxed.

Leaning back a little in his own seat, he contently downed his breakfast, his tail returning to resting gently over her legs but still out of the way of the breakfast or anything else. "Suppose since I think of it... I should possibly apologize for the last thing I did last night," he considered, scratching a little at the back of his head. "Just got a little caught up in what we were saying, about me being essentially human and possibly dating you if I was," he admitted, letting out a slight sigh. Certainly he'd likely have to make sure not to make that mistake again, regardless of his rather friendly and open nature, even if she had seemed to accept it.

She looked at him as she finished off her coffee. "Why should you apologize?" She asked before she finally began to pick at her food looking at the plate. She sighed. "Look." she said looking at him again. "You're not my pet. You're..." She waved a hand some. "Honestly You're more like a roommate. Pets are those things that you have to take out to the potty, or you got to clean out a box. You have to buy them special food, Take them to Vets, and you have to do alot of other crazy things for them. You are more..." She considered this. "You're a roommate. You've your own mind and you are allowed to make your own choices. If you do something I do not like I will let you know. You do not have to apologize to me for your actions unless I tell you you where out of lne. Ok?"

Tilting his head a little to the side in curiosity as she spoke, he gave a little nod, idly thinking over something afterward. For all he knew, it was something that would ruin everything, but he'd been taking a few risks so far and it seemed was safe enough. Besides, even if he didn't bring it up he just knew it was going to be stuck in his mind at least from time to time. "Well, in that case, I know I'm probably going a bit far, but... would you like to try actually dating, even just for a little while?" he carefully hazarded. "It doesn't sound like you've had anyone very good, and I've... well, just never had anyone or anything close in the first place, and we wouldn't have to be very open about it since people'd probably take it poorly, just... well, it's a thought," he concluded with a slight sigh. How many lines he was likely stepping over... but since it was on his mind, he at least had to try.

She looked at him as he asked. She considered that for a few moments. She'd never thought to date a fur. And she was so busy its not like she was ddoing very well on the dating thing anyway. In new york Ren wouldnt' be able to go into any of hte resturants, they could eat out on the patios but... that limited a great deal of the eating out problems. "Sure." She said suddenly. "You know your way around here... when we get to New York... I'll pull all the cookbooks out...Not as many open air food places." She didnt' think beyond that. They'd play it by ear.

Sure? That was... not by any means amongst the few different things he was expecting, but it still brought a light grin to his face. "I can always cook for ya when we get back there, or even help ya out in learning to cook some stuff like I'd mentioned before; it's still good, and could even be cheaper and just more fun than going out to eat sometimes," he offered, his tail giving a slight, satisfied flick as it still rested upon her legs. Leaning over a little, he placed another small kiss upon her lips for only a moment. "It'll probably be different for both of us, and I really doubt any humans've ever tried something like dating a fur, but... well, first time for everything like they say, right?" he suggested. "So... not entirely counting yesterday, I guess the real dates start today at the beach, then," he chuckled.

Back
Top Bottom