Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Lonesome Mistress (Ren and Tenn)

"She tricked me." She said though she shook her head n disbelief laughing softly. She couldn't help it. Andria always seemed to know exactly what she needed, even if she didn't appricate it. "I love that woman." She muttered before she nodded. "You're not bad company." She agreed softly as she watched the Panda eat, biting at her own fish in much smaller moutfulls. She considered what he said and what he told her.

"I have, Several textbooks. IF you are good at teaching yourself you could probably manage to get the equivalant of a GED out of them." She said sfter a moment, She liked the panda. And she believed he was right. She needed someone who was honest and didn't have some other motive outside of simply being. She tilted her head some watching the man for a few moments. She moved slightly eating more of her food. "I have a feeling this is a bit of a birthday gift." She said softly.

He blinked and gave a light grin as she spoke again, giving a little nod in turn. "You're not bad company yourself," he replied, fairly soon finishing off his fish, which didn't last long against his teeth.

On her offer, he considered it a bit, scratching a little at the back of his head. "Well... never actually read much, or especially been allowed to, admittedly, so I may need a little help with that. Shouldn't be too much of a problem at least, I am a fairly quick learner," he admitted, chuckling lightly. "And on that note, I'll probably have ya tell me your birthday at some point, especially if it's during this vacation period," he said, glancing out to a window for a moment, where the sun could barely be seen steadily falling by the side edge of the window. Letting her finish her food in relative silence, he made certain to pay and place the necessary tip on the table when the waiter came back along, before getting up and offering a hand. "About time for the sunset, so... which'll it be? Cove, or hill?" he asked, ready to lead the way back to whichever she chose.

Camron took his hand as she stood walking out with him. Probablyt he only owner he'd had that was that welcoming of the touch. "I believe... I can order the actual highschool texts int he homeschooling format. I'm a halfwya decent teacher." She told him. "the document is based on merrit. So though you'd have to start with elementry school for record purpouses...they can't refuse the deploma." She added as she followed him. Looking at the sky as it began to sink.

As they reached that alcove and stood there. this fine January 4th. She simply let the colors expload into the water off the coast. As the darkness enveloped them she looked back at him. "Today IS my birthday."

"Well, that's fine... probably plenty of stuff I don't know, but I'm sure I have all sortsa stuff I can relate things to," he considered somewhat thoughtfully. Thinking about what it might entail on the way to their destination, he couldn't help but be curious... well, if he'd even be allowed to have such an official record. At the very least, it was worth a try, he figured, and the knowledge gained could probably be put to use regardless.

"Oh... well in that case, I guess I can be considered something of a birthday present from that secretary of yours," he admitted, chuckling lightly as he glanced back over to her. "Probably woulda actually gotten you something myself if I'd known about it, but... well, the people that run the contract offices don't give me that much info as it is," he added with a little shrug. "Probably not usually supposed to openly ask, as far as I know, but... there anything in particular you'd like for your birthday? I might be able to work something out, whatever it is," he inquired.

She smiled faintly. "Yea I guess you are." She said as they stood on the beach. "You've done pleanty." She promised. "You're the first person I've ever felt so comfortable around." She told him, and no she was not treating him like a creature or a pet. Sentent creatures where not pets. Looking at the glittering reds and oranges and purples in the water and in the sky. "The sun set is beautful." She said softly.

"Well, I guess that's certainly something," he replied with a light grin, glancing back out to the sunset for a few moments before wandering up into the water a bit past his ankles, kneeling down by it and making sure to wrap his tail around his waist so it wouldn't end up getting wet. Experimentally he splashed some water up further out before he finally succeeded in what he was trying for: a rainbow, albeit a relatively small one that didn't last very long. "Ah... there ya go. May not be much, but it's just a little something I ended up finding when I was bored and didn't have much to do," he admitted, chuckling lightly. "Care to try, at least? Just for a little extra fun, really," he asked, glancing back to her.

She laughed softly as he did that. Pleased by the simple act. It was a sweet notion. As she shifted some putting her arms across her chest. Watching him. Shame he was treated so badly. He was so much more human than some of the others. "Is there anything you need?" She asked softly. "I mean... I can call andria and get nearly anything sent to my home... I have... again I kill fish." She reminded him.

"Hm? Nah... aside from food, that I can often take care of myself, and maybe even so much as a sleeping bag or something to sleep in, I'm pretty self-sufficient," he assured with a light grin, standing up again and letting his tail fall back behind him now that it didn't have a risk of getting soaked. "Thanks, though... usually people just have me set up wherever they happen to want me and let everything presumably take care of itself from there," he admitted with a slight shrug, not seeming to mind it in the least. "All I really mind is that ya seem to be comfortable around me, which is always good. So... thanks, again," he said, walking over to her and granting her a small kiss on the cheek. A bit more... touchy, so to speak, than most, though she likely would've noticed that much by now. "And looks like the sun's about done, so... how about a little dessert to close out the night? There's a small ice cream place not far from here... doesn't exactly have the largest selection, but it's something," he offered.

She blushed. Nodding some as he suggested desert. "Yes, that sounds good." She said softly as she looked at him. she wasn't exactly sure how she felt about this entire situation. "I have a guest loft." She said softly. "Its..." She wave a hand. "Tiny. Holds a bed, and a dresser." She told him "You can use that. Its better than a sleeping bag. Twin bed... I have about three sets of sheets and blankets for it." She wanted it to sound appealing to the Panda. She actually took his hand this time when he suggested Icecream. "Lead the way."

"Sounds like that'll do fine... I'm kinda used to not having all that much room, honestly, but I don't mind it," he assured with a light grin, slightly surprised that she was the one to take his hand this time but nonetheless leading the way to the ice cream place he mentioned. Ordering a simple chocolate ice cream cone for himself, he freely paid after she ordered and their ice cream was handed over, licking contently at it as they walked back out. "So, anywhere else you'd like to see now that it's dark, or shall we head back?"

She looked around slowly, licking at her own, a strawberry cone. "My home is small. Manhattan is not known for providing space. Believe me for the amoutn of space I have I paid a small fortune." She said as she lookeda round. "Lets just go back. Tomorrow I can see more things. I have a month to see this entire island. And It appears a perfect tourguide."

"I'll do my best, at least," he offered, chuckling lightly. "And I've been around plenty of different places, so I'm sure I'll be able to adapt just fine," he assured, walking with her back to the place she rented before he paused near the doorstep, turning to face her. "I suppose this'd be the end of this little mock date, so... may as well end it right," he idly suggested, before leaning over to press a soft, somewhat brief kiss against her lips, one hand coming to rest upon her hip. A bit of a new thing for him, honestly speaking, but he'd already followed some of the general proceedings of a date as he knew it up to this point, so... there seemed little point in stopping now.

She listened to him the entire walk back. She knew he wasn't following proper protocal, the woman realized that he wasn't necessarily a great 'pet', but she also understood personality was different no matter who you where or what. And she honestly didn't mind. She blinked as they stopped at the door, she'd fished the key out of her dress's pocket before looking up as he spoke and then he kissed her and her eyes went wide for two seconds before she acutally returned the short kiss. When he pulled away the blushing woman immidately looked away to unlock the door. Before pushing it open. She paused for a second, unlike a normal date he wasn't going to walk off to a car, So she stepped in and actually held the door open. "Welcome...home." She said soemwhat oddly. She shut the door after him wandering into the house one hadn rising to her mouth.

Smiling softly, he gave a little nod, glancing back to her somewhat curiously after they walked back in. He'd felt her return the kiss after a few moments, but... perhaps it wasn't the best thing to bring up, particularly since he was a fur, and technically belonged to her as it was. "Hope ya didn't mind that, at least?" he asked, regardless of that fact that she'd returned it. "Just figured I'd follow what I've seen of the normal sequence, and... well, it wasn't really dishonest, since I do like you so far, to tell the truth," he admitted, scratching slightly at the back of his head. Such had been a good part of the problem with a number of previous owners, his plainly free nature, but somehow he figured it wouldn't get him into too much trouble now. "Still, naturally I won't any more if ya don't want me to; it wouldn't be very respectful, after all," he assured.

"I didn't mind." She assured still considering the ramifcations of the fact that she did not mind. She didn't mind him at all actually. she was far more comfortable with him than she'd been with any man, including the one she'd almost married. That had ended so badly she'd yet to actually manage to rebound from it. The man had turned otu to be cheeting on her, she'd found out a month before the wedding and well... that had been nearly 4 years ago. "You're fine." She assured him again as she walked to the minibar to see if they had provided wine.

She wasn't really sure how to take this to be quite honest. According to common acceptance. The fact that she'd kissed the panda was like having kissed a dog. Which she found particularly silly. She shifted soonc oming up with a bottle of Red wine. "What do you like tod o? Beyond what you know how to do?"

She didn't mind, she said... that was a start, at least, even though he himself knew he'd arguably went a bit far. But if it was fine, he certainly wasn't going to bring it back up, though he wasn't certain how likely he was to try it again. After all, she was the first one to actually have accepted such an action, least of all return it.

"I guess you could say I like to look around for new places... that's pretty much how I found that cove and the hill," he replied, glancing over to the bottle she brought out. Alcohol... another generally foreign thing to him, though he wasn't completely unfamiliar with it, given... circumstances, some of which he preferred not to remember. "Besides that... relax, I suppose. Swimming, sitting around and watching people to pick up new things or just observe, cooking... not all that much that comes to mind, really. I'll admit I'm not exactly the most... exciting guy in the world," he said, chuckling lightly and wandering over to join her at the little minibar. "Still, it gets me through my free time, at least. And... guess I forgot the occasional drinks that go along with most dates," he commented slightly jokingly.

She had two glasses out and she actually poured both of them a glass before corking it again. "Not my favorite red. But its good." She said handing him one of the glasses. Strangely enough, this mock date had been more datelike than all fo the real dates she'd been on in a long time. She sipped at the wine watching him for a few moments. "To a Sucessful date." She said after a moment.

"To a successful date," he repeated, grinning lightly as he rose his glass a little before taking a sip. "Not bad," he admitted. "Though I can't say I've had actual wine before, just beer from... time to time," he trailed off slightly, nonetheless shrugging it off. It still wasn't something he preferred to think too much on. "Stronger than what I'm used to, so... well, if I start acting a bit odd, feel free to lock me up in my room," he joked, grinning somewhat playfully in turn. "Shouldn't be too hard when it comes to it, even if I am fairly strong... all you've gotta do is rub behind my ears and I probably won't be going much of anywhere," he offered on that note, pointing up to one of said ears for a moment. "Overall, though, I'd say this indeed hasn't been a bad date at all, even if it's not exactly real."

"Beer is the poormans escape." She responded. "Wine is a rich man's drink. With dinner." She said absently as they stood there. She watched him as he said that. "Why would I lock you up?" She asked curiously. She sipped on the wine again as he talked listening intently. "You're to tall for me to scratch behind your ears." She pointed out.

"Can't say I've heard that one," he admitted somewhat thoughtfully, giving a little shrug. In response to her latter comment, he sat himself at the minibar, tilting his head slightly to the side. "Shouldn't be much of a problem as long as I remain sitting... as for why, well... I am still a guy. Natural reasons for girls often wanting to stay away from them when they get drunk, I guess," he said, scratching a little at the back of his head. He doubted he'd have to explain his little reasoning further than that; different species or not, he was still male, and she was still female, both humanoid. "Doubt it should be too much of a problem, at least, I can definitely hold a little alcohol," he assured. "Just... precaution, I guess?"

She looked at him as she reached out reaching behind the ear closest to her begining to scratch and rub at the base, much like she'd done to Andria's Saints. Those dogs loved it. So she guessed there was something about the base of the animal like ears that was so appealing when he'd mentioned it. "You dont' scare me. And I wont be getting drunk."

He couldn't help but tilt his head a little against her fingers, beginning to murr softly under the touch to a more sensitive spot for him. "I don't really plan to myself, but... well, who knows. Stronger than what I'm used to, like I said," he spoke with a little shrug, his eyes otherwise drifting partly closed before he glanced up to her. Tilting his head slightly further still against the touch, he soon reached up to gently take her hand in his, his other hand reaching for her other hand before he stood, beginning to lean a little toward her before shaking his head. "Sorry, just... ended up reacting more strongly to that than I figured I would, I guess..." he apologized, leaning back again but not releasing her hands from his otherwise gentle grip just yet. He was certain it had to do with the fact that he'd come to like her so far, but also that it might not go quite so well if he'd done what he was about to.

She blinked as he caught her hands and she nodded a little. "I can stop." She assured if he woudl rather her stop she'd stop. "Want to go on the pourch?" She asked. They could enjoy the easy weather outside and the sounds there in. And just relax. "There are two lounges out there." She added as she watched the Panda who had hold of her hands. She shifted stepping back so he could get down, not letting go of his hands. Leaving the two wine glasses where they'd been set down.

"It's fine, really... I don't mind if you do that from time to time, since it does feel good for me," he assured with a light grin. He'd simply have to keep himself a bit more in check, keep himself from reacting quite that much the next time. "But yeah, that doesn't sound like a bad idea," he agreed, removing one hand steadily from her own to instead slip that arm around her waist as they walked back out, unintentionally letting more of his overtly friendly, even somewhat cuddly nature out that had gotten him into some trouble at times before. "Take your pick of which lounge you want, I guess."

She wasn't bothered, she actuall found the nature rather cute. Though he was also probably the only person who had touched her without permission in a very long time. She simply wen tto the one she'd laid on earlier and propped the back up a bit so she ccould look at the sky comfortably and slipped onto it watching him she considered the panda for a moment. "Today has turned out to be a very good birthday." She said softly.

Back
Top Bottom