Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When he cheats... he gets a harem...(cheerio/cool)

Hollis had shot over the edge into a climax, crying out in the near scream she always gave. Jenny had smiled, stroking her hair softly.

"She's certainly got talent."

*Jethro continued to thrust hard into Hollis for another minate or two before he shot his load deep into her.*

"She certainly has, Jenny my love."

*she said with a smile before kissing Jenny.*

Jenny smiled, kissing him softly but passionately. "Mhm... think you've got enough time for another round? You and me?"

*Jehtro got up and stood behind Jenny...for a few moments he teased her folds with the tip of his cock.*

*Then in one quick, firm movement he plunged its full lenth deep into her.*

As he began to tease her she pressed back into him a little, whimpering as he pushed right into her, her body arching into his as she pressed back. "Oh fuck." She spoke quietly and quickly. "God Jethro." She spoke softly, pressing harder against him. "I need you."

"oh do you now??"

*he teased.*

"How much??"

*he trust in to her hard...then held her hips firm so she couldn't move forward or back to pleshure herself on his cock with out his aid.*

She had bit out a sharp moan. "Oh god." She had whimpered softly. "Please Jethro." She spoke softly but needily. "I need you so much."

*Jethro smirked and began to pound away at her pussy.*

"Mmmmmmmmm your just as bigger slut as that girl curently laying under you....with my cum dripping out of her pussy."

*he teased her.*

"I'm also your girlfriend." She replied hotly, pressing herself against him as best she could, her head dropping onto her hands.

She had moaned softly at that. "Oh god Jethro." His words had brought tears to her eyes, tears she blinked away before she added. "Oh fuck... I need more."

"More??"

*Jehtro teased before upping both the pace and force of his thrusts...his hips almost becoming a blure as he fucked her faster and harder then he had ever fucked her before.*

Back
Top Bottom