Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When he cheats... he gets a harem...(cheerio/cool)

cheerio_cherry

Supernova
Jennifer Shepard may well have been the boss of NCIS in Washington DC but she was also someone who cared greatly about the people she loved. Which was why when she had caught her fiancee cheating she called the woman and him into her study. She had shut the door before moving in close to the woman, noting that she flinched.

"Your little army slut seems to have a bad habit of wincing away."

The words were quick and hard, her copper hair brushed back out of green-blue eyes before she slapped the woman, the blonde landing heavily and crying. Jennifer had snorted softly, dragging her up and gripping her face, forcing the woman's blue eyes to meet her own.

"Good choice Jethro..."

Her eyes met his and she added.

"We'll keep her... for now."

She had let go of the girl, hearing her collapse and looking over at him with hurt in her eyes.

"Why? Why do you insist on making me a bitch?"

*Jethro couldn't think of anything to say...he looked down at his feet ashamed*

"I'm sorry Jenny"

*he said softly*

Jenny had huffed mildly. "Shame you're going to have to share." Her voice was taunting and slightly mean. "Think you can convince the little bitch to play?" Her voice was soft as she approached him. "If not then bring her anyway."

"Come to bed Jethro... and bring the girl." Jenny had left then, watching the girl cringe away before smirking. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

Hollis had stood only once Jenny was gone, looking terrified.

*Jethro bekond Hollis over to him.*

"Looks like your going to be servicing us both from now on Hollis."

*he said softly to her.*

*Jehtro stroked her hair.*

"She said she wouldn't and she's good to her word..."

"Now get undressed down to your knickers and follow me."

Hollis had nodded silently, undressing shyly before following him. She had frozen in the doorway, stunned by the smirk on Jenny's face, the whip drawing a whimper from her.

"Come here."

Hollis had gone closer nervously, finding herself soon pressed into the bed. Jenny had looked back at Jethro and smirked.

"Does she whimper when you go down on her?"

Jenny had smirked again, enjoying Hollis' mild sob of fear.

"It's alright."

She murmured, leaning to kiss the girl, enjoying the kiss before she broke it, her lips finding the girl's neck as she felt the girl's panties. As she'd expected the girl was wet, soaking.

"I won't hurt you."

Her promise was gentler than she had been as she kissed the girl's wounded cheek, gently drawing the panties away before settling over her, her fingers entering the girl instantly, Hollis bucking into her with a desperate whimper of need. Jenny had continued to tease the girl until she came apart under her fingers, drawing away slowly.

"Jethro... come here."

Her voice was soft.

Jenny smirked. "You hear him girl..."

Hollis had slid to her knees, trembling even as she begged, fear and need mixing in her eyes.

"Please sir... please fuck me."

"You'll make her cry Jethro." Jenny warned softly, exactly as the girl broke down, Jenny moving to wrap her arms around the girl, knowing she had to show compassion at some stage. "Look at this sweet little face, can you really deny her?"

*Jethro smiled softly and reached down he picked Hollis up and carried her over to the bed and gently layed her down....he climed on top of her....*

"Enjoy."

*he said softly and slide all the way into her.*

Back
Top Bottom