Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Noble and the Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

GinnyN

Super-Earth
Margaret was kind of shy and did not make friends easy. She was the daughter of a Marquess of the kingdom, always living far away from the action really happened. Her castle was big and her wing done for her, spoiled to no end. But, really, she doesn´t have any friends. Or, more importantly, she never had any lover.
She crave it, she crave carnal release. Specially when one day she entered without noticing to the kitchen backyard, and found the cook having a bath for no reason. She decided to spy, and, for her surprise, she discovered how much of a man the cook was. His broad shoulders and specially his cock. It was so big.
Days and days just jerking off imagine herself been penetrated by that hulk of a man went to the sudden realization that she´s his boss, or at least his boss daughter.
She called him to her room and after a couple of smiles, she close the door and hugged him, stroking his member thru his pants.
- Fuck me - she ordered - and don´t tell. Or else, I´ll make sure you will fired

Before he lost his lust for blood and love for the battlefield, the cook was a feared soldier, even though he had retired from fighting wars for the king, he still loved to keep fit, just shy of six feet and two hundred pounds, with a six pack and no fat other than a pair of moderate love handles the ladies seemed to find so endearing. No one could guess his profession with a single glace, but one day he just fell in love with cooking, and here was where he ended up as. Working as a cook for a certain noble in the city, his love for cooking of course didn't came cheap, and as time passed, he could no longer financially support his hobby. So he took up a job, a job that he couldn't lose.

He was surprised, when Lady Margaret called him to her room, she was known throughout the lands as a beauty of this castle, he wouldn't deny he had a few.. fantasies about her during his free time. He at first expected her to call him up for a certain dinner request, maybe a list of food she needed for a party, a visiting friend, family member or just a craving. But to his surprise, she had instead greeted him with a smile, locking the door as she embraced him. Her chest pushed against his as her fingers reached down and stroked his rapidly growing erection.

He of course was shocked, not only was he a man of lowly status, but she was also the daughter of a Marquess, he would be beheaded. He wanted to reject her advances, god knew what had gotten into her today, he thought she might be playing a practical joke, but he fell into silence, as she threatened to fire him if he did not obey her wishes, not before giving him a very tempting offer to.. fuck her.

"I..." he muttered, visibly shaken by the encounter. He moved a step back and bowed, his erection visible through the bulge of his pants, "Heed your command I shall, what do you wish for me to do first m'lady?" he asked.

Margaret suddenly found a predicament for say the least. While she craved sexual release and carnal encounters, she has one problem: She is a virgin.
She found how to masturbate when she found her mother doing the same. She luckily wasn't caught, but from that day forward she touched herself every time she could. Other day she caught a couple of servants doing it in a closet near to the kitchen. They apologized, but she imagined been fucked like that for several days.
She had to admit she was eager to learn though.
- Teach me - she said, stroking harder his erection - Teach me what I have to do first
She moved her hips near to his erection, and tried to stroke it with her entrance.

He was silent, masking his thoughts and reactions as her fingers ran nimbly across the front of his pants. He however could not hide what his body was feeling, as his member started straining painfully against his pants, wanting to break free. A tiny grin appeared on the side of his lips as she asked him to teach her, he didn't know whether she was merely teasing him, or that she was a virgin, the situation obviously didn't gave him the impression that she was of a latter.

"You don't have to do anything m'lady," he smiled as his fingers went under her skirt and softly glided up and down her panties, he could feel them getting moist as he pushed his fingers into her, penetrating her with her own undergarments. "That's what your servant, me, is here for." He smiled as he laid her gently onto his bed and slowly removed her layers of clothing, presenting to him her naked perfection. "Praise the lords", he muttered as he stared at her, his arousal getting stronger and stronger by the seconds.

He leaned forward and buried his face in her neck, kissing and nibbling all over as his other hand glides down the small of her back and up her spine, pushing her against him, feeling her chest pressing against his.

Margaret was kind of shocked when he said "Nothing", and then he started to go down to her panties and put her in the bed. She let him undress her until been completely naked.

She reacted loudly to him kissing, and the his breathing on her chest. Breaking the rules, she tried to move his head away from her chest and started to kiss him, while hugging him the tightest she could. She broke the kiss breathing heavily, waiting for his next move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom