Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the dark cathedral (the story of a young priestess of a dark god)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudductivefiend666

Planetoid
liliths heart was beating as she nealed before the alter deep in prayer to her dark goddess this was her final trial before she becomes a full priestess she pulled the dagger from her boot cut her wrist above the ritual cup winces as the blood dripped into the cup she stood walked to a fellow initiate saying 'your turn to give your essence to our black mother'

A meek looking boy sat on a black pew, his heart pounding against his chest. He looked up at Lilith and nodded, taking the cup from her. This was William's blood ceremony as well, the ritual that would seal his fate as a dark priest. He slowly pulled the knife from his coat and made a small cut in his wrist. He looked around tentatively, soon making a bigger cut to avoid ridicule. He winced as the blood poured from his arm and mixed with Lilith's. He wasn't sure what would happen next but was ready for whatever would come his way.

lilith smiled as the senior priestess she turned touching the cup says 'ready' she begins the chant a faint light comes from the cup as she pulls a vile pouring it in 'with this essence we bind to your darkness show us the path' looks at the young man 'now we drink'

William smiled nervously, taking the cup and taking a slow drink. It didn't taste so much bad, just really really odd. He felt a deep pounding in his very soul somehow and clutched his chest in pain. After a few moments the pounding slowed and finally stopped, leaving him wondering. He looked up at the senior priestess. "M-Mother, what's happening?" He asked, looking up at Lilith with a confused expression.

she smiled as she softly touched his face 'the worst is past welcome to the priesthood you have bound to our dark mother you no longer age as a mortal and now share her power over darkness' leans in and kisses him

William smiles up at her but blushes when she kisses him. "B-but, I just joined a few months ago so I'm not very...dark yet..A-and why did you do that?" He asked quickly, nervous.
((ps: Who said that?))

nods 'yes you did only join a few months ago but you show promise and the kiss'giggles 'oh that would be telling will i am to be your mentor i have been priestess since childhood dont worry your darkness will increase with time' then motions him to follow (im sorry im confused )

((oh, lol. How about Lilith is the mentor lady? That would clear things up. ps: I'm not a grammar nazi but could you add some punctuation? Thanks))
William follows dutifully, still blushing at what she'd just done. He was sure how she'd help him become darker but he was willing to try anything to please the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom