Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Plots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueFoxMystic94

Planetoid
My rules​
I don't do BDSM or plain SM.
I am not into beastiality. Of any kind.
I am looking for a long-term roleplay with more plot than smut. (I don't want a role-play built on smut)
I have no preference on length but that doesn't mean I will accept one liners.
Prefer pm over threads.
Other than that, I am very simple​

Back from the island of writer's block with a few new cravings and plots.(Will add more over time)

Pairings:
Human X Vampire
Human X Angel
Assassin X Target

Plots:

Plot 1)

Centuries have passed and a group of men trained to hunt and kill vampires, have searched for the vampire of all vampires, The Vampire King himself. For centuries each lead has run cold. But finally, with a new lead, a small group is sent out to a ruined castle that is said to hold the vampire king's body.

It is on the mission that one of the hunter's brings along his daughter, much to her own displeasure. But as the men search the abandoned castle ruins for the vampire king, she runs off to explore. She eventually stumbles up on a tunnel that leads under the castle into a rather small room that hides the coffin of the vampire king, who has just recently woken from his slumber. She steals a glance into the coffin, wondering if anything or any one is inside. With a disappointed sigh at the empty coffin, she continues to look around, while the vampire king himself watches her from the shadows, captivated by her mortal beauty.

He can sense that there is something different about her and decides that instead of using his power to have her, that he wants to win her heart the right way, to woo her properly. But before he can make a move, she leaves, going back home. He follows her home and tries then to win her over, keeping his vampiric secrets hidden till the time is right.

Plot 2)

For years demons and elves have been at war. Neither going near the other's territory. But it is the forbidden affair between a demon and his elf that bring the two races together.

After a rough battle for the throne, a young demon hides in the safety of the trees to heal his many wounds. While there, a beautiful wood elf stumbles across him. Instead of taking the opportunity to kill him, she saves, cleaning and wrapping his wounds. Having been out hunting, she shares some of her kill with him.

She spends the night with him, learning about him and his world while she shares hers in return. As morning comes, they agree to meet each other the next night. And so for 6 months they meet in secret undetected.

After a terrible attack by demons, the young wood elf waits at the usual spot for the demon to show. When he arrives, she draws her bow, demanding answers, thinking he had betrayed her. But had he? Is he just like every demon she has been raised to fear or is he the first demon to love an elf in many years and only wishes to protect her?

RE: Roleplayer wanted.

I'd not do the bdsm thing for whatever form, first I don't know how to do it, second I just don't like it

I'd prefer Angel X Demon, pick your side. if you're interested, just shoot me PM, and I'll shoot you the roles, thanks :D

p.s : sometimes in my busy day, I'll not reply for a day, if so, please send me a bump PM :3

5 sounds interesting, it leaves much to the imagination of what the guy could be, im interested in demon x human or angel x human. If your still interested in RPing, shoot me a PM :3

Is this in reply to me? o_O just curious cuz the last thing i said was 'shoot me a PM' and then you said 'PM sent' cuz if so...i havent got any new PMs >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom