Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[ Skyro & Tortoise Shell ] O f f i c e Days and Nights;;

Desiree gasped as her coworker pushed into her again and again until his hot seed filled up her insides. Suddenly, he pulled out, and surprisingly enough she found herself thinking she wished he hadn't. However, she too quickly stood up, pulling her clothes back on and arranging her ponytail. Once dressed, she crossed her arms under her chest, turning back to him.

"The transfer forms with a client," she explained, handing him a small piece of paper with the name of the client company written on it. "When can you get it for me?" She wondered, studying him slowly.

He pulled his clothes back on, watching her do the same. She carefully pulled her hair into a small ponytail, glaring at him occassionally. He had to giggle, he had just fucked this beautfil broad and already they were back to business. He titled his head, grinning as he knew that he only had to hit print.

"Come see me in twenty minutes," he gave her a soft smile, it seemed to lack the lust that had been behind so many of his other smiles, this was genuine. "I'll sort it for you, fourth floor, office marked 'b.'

With that, he did up his belt, and last button on his shirt and opened the door of her office. Just as the first person returning from lunch stepped from the life. He nodded his head to someone familar and returned to his work table, with maticulous timing.

Desiree's face grew pale as he told her his office number. Her husband's office was right in front of his one. She felt a shiver run down her spine at the thought of running into him there. Nonetheless, before she could even protest the coworker was gone, and she couldn't help but let out a sigh, waiting for the twenty minutes to pass, this time not bothering to text the man.

Finally, the twently minutes elapsed and she found herself in the elevator, going up. She made her way past Annie and paused in front of the two offices. Just as she seemed to be considering entering Simon's office, able to see him through the glass, she heard a familiar voice behind her.

"Desiree?" Her husband murmured, the girl almost jumping as she turned around. "James, I wanted to tell you that I'm so sorry," she murmured, talking about what happened between her and Simon, yet he took it as an apology for her actions the previous night. "Baby, it was my fault," he smiled warmly and stepped toward her, kissing her forehead.

Suddenly, the phone rang in his office and he sighed, frowning. "I might be a little late tonight, but wait for me, alright?" He winked playfully and ran back into his office, his blinds shut as they always were. Desiree watched him leave before pushing Simon's door open.

"Hi, are you done with the papers?" She wondered without further ado, walking up to his table.

He waited at his desk, sorting papers as he did so. He checked the clock every few seconds. While he sorted the papers he began to think... maybe he shouldn't have done what he did. His body got control of his mind and it was a mistake.

After what was a slow twently minutes, Desiree entered the room, that same foul look upon her face. He looked at her sweet body, as she made her way to towards him. Control it.

He raised the printed paper in the air and nodded towards them. "Here you go," he said in a sad, slow tone. "And I want to speak with you.." he decided upon saying suddenly.

Desiree took Simon's papers, offering him an attempt of a smile. It was far too early for her to be sweet with him, especially following her encounter with her husband. "Thank you," she murmured, genuinely grateful to him for the papers. Suddenly, he told her that he wanted to talk to her.

She felt her heart skip a beat, a worried expression coming over her face. Hesitating for a moment, she sat down, watching him silently. "What did you want to talk about?" She wondered, arching her eyebrows.

Simon looked across the table to the stunning woman in front of him. He wanted to make love with her, not fuck her.

"I wanted to," he hesitatied, trying to find the best words to say it, "I wanted to say sorry." Another paused was followed by Simon speaking far too quick, "Iwashornyandwantedtofuckyoutigotinthewayofmymoralsimreallysorry." The he quickly stood up too look out the window, so he didn't have to look into her eyes.

Desiree was thrown off track by his words. She was set on loathing him, yet it was a hard task when he apologized – she had a soft heart, and there was something about the man that prevented her from staying angry at him.

She processed his words, letting out a low sigh. He was making things so much harder for her than he would have had he simply left things off where they were. “Simon…,” she started, not quite sure what to say. Telling him that it was okay would have been a lie – it wasn’t. “I…I don’t know what to tell you. We can just forget about it, alright?” She mumbled tentatively. Although she was fairly certain that it would never work, it was better than nothing.

Simon nodded quickly, "yes!" he shouted, "I'm so sorry!" He said, now filled with more confidence.

He opened his laptop and typed a few keys, just as Desiree stood up. "Desire..." he paused, "Can I buy you coffee tomorrow to make up for it?"

Desiree smiled meekly at his excitment, rather taken aback by the man. He was complicated, she had quite a hard time following his actions. Nonetheless, she nodded at him. "Buy me one today," she grinned at him, twisting the sheet between her fingers. "I finish at five today," she added, studying him slowly. James told her that he would be late, and she figured that if Simon finished earlier it would do no harm for them to go get a coffee.

Simon was surprised by her answer yes but relieved none the less.

"I'll meet you by the main doors?" he said with a deep smile, his eyes sparked with excitement. "Again, I'm sorry," he said looking back down at his papers in an attempt to hide his massive grin.

Desiree simply nodded to the male and left his office, a soft sigh escaping her lips as she passed next to James' door. Instead of stoppid, she walked on and at five o'clock she found herself standing in front of the main doors, awkwardly twisting her ponytail between her fingers as she waited for the man who, unknowingly to her, was about to destroy her marriage.

She had no idea why he wanted to buy her a coffee and even less so why she said 'yes'. However, what was done was done, and she couldn't help but wonder what would happen next.

Simon was nervous. He had no idea why, she was married for God's sake! But still, he was nervous. He reasoned it was because of his less-than-acceptable ways of getting her to sleep with him. But deep down he knew it was more than that. He didn't just want this girl for her body, he actually liked her far deeper than that.

At five to five, Simon was standing in the bathroom looking into the mirror. He looked at his face carefully. He knew he was a handsome man, but he wanted to make sure he had no flaws when he went downstairs in a few minutes to meet Desiree. He raised his chin and sighed, time to go meet her. He picked up his rucksak, slung it over one shoulder and turned the tap off. He left the bathroom in thought about how he was going to get past the akwardness with her. But soon, he was at the great glass doors leading into the office. The receptionist waved as he passed but he simply ignored her, pushing open the doors in front of him.

He looked left and right before spotting Desiree leaning against the wall a few metres away. He caught her eye and gave her a weak, but meaningful smile and a small flick of the wrist for a wave, "Hey," he looked at her again in her smart dress, "ready to go?"

Desiree glanced up to find herself looking at Simon who offered her that weak smile, causing her heart to skip a beat. She arched her eyebrows with an air of confusion, wondering what it was that happened to her. He made her heart beat faster. She shook her head, dismissing the thought as ridiculous. That was impossible – she was probably unwell.

“Hey,” she murmured weakly, a small smile pasted on her lips. She chose to ignore what’s happened between the two of them completely, erasing him from her mind. “Yeah,” she nodded, stepping outside of the building. The street was quite crowded, filled with all kinds of restaurants, coffee shops and so forth. “Where do you want to go?” She wondered, not having worked there long enough to know most of the places.

“By the way…I didn’t know you worked next to James,” she stated, realizing that she never told him that her husband never worked in the same building as them.

Simon returned her small smile with one of his own and turned to face the row of coffee shops and other such establishments. All of these places were nice enough, but on the very end the row sat a little coffee shop that sold cakes and buns and other fancy treats. The shop's name was simply Anne's and during Simon's time working here he had found it a delightful little place to go to.

"Ever been to Anne's?" he said politely, pointing towards the left of the row, "Nice little place, delicious coffee." He gave her another weak smile in his attempt to make conversation. He was akward, but at the same time, he wanted this to work. She had said nothing about earlier, not that he was complaining. He took a step forward, "coming?"

Desiree followed him toward the place, nodding. “Alright, sure,” she smiled, following him toward the place. She suddenly realized something as she walked next to him – instead of screwing up her relationship with her husband, the man next to her was capable of making things better. He didn’t know James was her husband, and if she asked him something about him he surely would tell her the truth.

“Oh, hey. That receptionist of yours, Annie, does she flirt with everyone? I ran into James earlier, and she was glaring at me all along,” she stated, arching her eyebrow, hopeful that he would tell her whether James and the woman had something happening between them.

"Jame's and Annie?" he let out a snort, "I think James is married, suppose be a real looker his wife too. Works in the building even. But everyone knows about them." He looked at her, narrowing his eyes. "They've been bonking each other for the best part of six months." He paused and looked at her, curiosity across his face. "Why? How do you know him?"

Simon really had no clue James was married to this woman, and he had no clue that this woman was married to a man only yards away from his desk each day. A man who's relationship he was about to bring to its knees. Literally it some cases.

Desiree froze the moment the man talked about her husband shagging the secretary. “What?” She let out in a strangled voice, blinking back the tears. Shaking her head, she smiled at him. “It seems that I don’t really know him,” she laughed bitterly, following the man into the shop. “Give me a second,” she murmured, pulling out her cellphone.

She quickly typed: “Six months, huh? Is the receptionist that good?” She pressed send and exhaled slowly, feeling her head spin. The slut wasn’t even more attractive than her. “Fuck,” she let out softly, glancing at Simon with an attempt of a smile. “Can you get me something you like? I honestly have never been here,” she murmured and walked off to a table in the far back.

Leaning back against the chair, she twisted the ring on her finger before pulling it off, sliding it into a pocket of her bag. Leaving it there, she waited for Simon to join her, watching him with a lost air.

Simon was a little bit confused by her actions. In fact, he was very confused. The mention of Annie and James had set her tempter on fire. Still, he made no link between the two being married. Perhaps he just didn't want to. He'd never really know.

He walkled to the front where he ordered two coffees, one black, one white and two small cakes with a cherry on top. He had become rahter partial to these and thought they complemented the sweet coffee well. Once the woman behind the counter served him with a little smile, giggle and even a wink, he proceeded to carry the tray of goods back to where his counterpart sat.

"You alright?" he asked, with a warm smile. "You seem a bit miffed," he set down the try and sat across from where Desiree sat. She was leant back and seemed lost in a world of her own. Her hand was laid out on the table and Simon noticed the missing wedding finger. Still, he made no query of it, or any connection to what he had told her.

He sat quietly, "So.." he said with another of his deep, inviting smiles, "What now?"

Desiree felt betrayed and humiliated. The entire office knew about her husband’s activities except for her. She wanted to run away, to hide somewhere and stay there for the rest of her life. Instead, she sat there, thanking her mother for forcing the two to get a contract before getting married. The divorce would be simple in economic terms, and there would be none of the drama and money sharing. She exhaled softly, rubbing the empty space on her finger. It felt weird that it wasn’t there any longer.

“Just a bit,” she laughed melodiously, her tone clearly sarcastic. “I’m having the worst day of my life,” she chuckled, glancing up at Simon. She took a sip of the coffee, about to tell him all of her problems when she realized that he really wasn’t the person to share such information with.

“It doesn’t matter though,” she leaned back against the chair, studying Simon in silence. A part of her wanted to get revenge on the cheating bastard, the other was telling her that she was better than that. Finally, she slid her hand on top of Simon’s one, tapping her fingers against it softly. “I don’t know,” she smiled, her bright gaze traveling over his face. “You could tell me about your day since I’ve told you about mine,” she chuckled, tilting her head slightly.

Simon surveyed her delicate features. They look hurt, they looked pained. He sighed and offered her a smile. Then the unexpected happened.

Desiree's hand slipped over his, softly drumming her fingers on his hand. He said nothing, but did not move his hand. He continued to look at her pretty features when she spoke. "I'm sorry for causing you such a bad day," he said hesitating. "My day was a bit better."

His next words were risky, but he felt the atmosphere was light enough for them. "I banged some hot girl in her office and then got her to take me to coffee." His smile was mischievious, like a naughty school child running away after stealing a penny sweet. He sipped in coffee, the smile not falling from his face. "And I was just wondering if she wanted to go watch a movie sometime."

Desiree shook her head quickly, realizing that he still didn’t know about her and James. How dense could the guy get? “No, it wasn’t your fault,” she quickly shook her head, glancing at her cellphone to check the time. Her husband’s text messages filled the screen but she dismissed the completely. He tried denial, mocking and ended up simply begging for forgiveness.

Hearing the following words, the woman couldn’t help but blush despite the fact that a part of her was extremely angry – all men were like that. “Some?” She laughed, studying him as he offered what felt like a date. She considered her options for a few moments. She could use him to get back to James the way he used her to get release…Or she could tell him the truth.

“I’m sure she’d love to,” she teased, her hand remaining on top of his as she sipped her coffee.

On the outside Simon gave a cheery smile and nod at the 'yes.' On the inside, he was dancing. Dancing wildly, like a drunk girl at a college party. He wanted to get on the table and shout in joy. He made sure to keep that in check.

"Wonderful," he said, taking another sip of his sweet coffee... he paused for a second, titled his head and gave yet another warm smile.

"So, when?" he asked with a grin and a chuckle.

Desiree smiled tauntingly, shrugging. “Well I don’t know,” she cooed pensively, biting on her lower lip. She needed a distraction from James’s affair, and there was no way he would catch her at home after what she found out. Not that night. “How about…,” she started, lost in thoughts. It was a Friday night and she had the weekend off, and while she assumed that it was the same for him she couldn’t be sure.

She needed a hotel room for the weekend or a little longer – up until James moved out of their house, one of the things that went to her if they divorced. It would never happen, he laughed back then, holding her hand. Yet there it was. He expression grew dark as she exhaled slowly, looking up at Simon.

“Anytime, I’m free all week end,” she replied, releasing his hand to take a bite of her cake.

"Well.." he paused and looked at her like a lost schoolboy. "I'm free all weekend too!"

Too much excitement there, he had to remind himself. He had to keep it cool; "So yeah..." he gave her a huge smile, again with the acting like a lost puppy.

"Its late tonight, you'll probably want to get home soon... tomorrow?"

Desiree felt awful for Simon's air. She was still in love with Simon - and he should have realized that she was married instead of acting as though they were single teenagers about to go on an innocent little date.

"Sure, just...Text me when you want," she nodded, glancing at the clock. "Just remember that I am still married," she pointed out, standing up. "Thanks for the coffee, I think I should go now," she mumbled, resolute to get home before James. She leaned over and kissed the man's cheek lightly before leaving the shop.

The rest of the night went smoothly - she ended up with her clothes in a beautiful hotel room, wasting some of the savings she had for their eventual children, crying most of the night which resulted in a tired air the following day. She ignored James' calls, refusing to acknowledge his existance.

Through the next day, she tried to stay busy but ended up eating ice cream and watching reruns, waiting for Simon - her only distraction, to text her.

Back
Top Bottom