Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[ Skyro & Tortoise Shell ] O f f i c e Days and Nights;;

Simon looked into her eyes as she stepped towards him, there was something about her voice, her posture that told him as much as she didn't like the motives, she wasn't all that upset to be here.

She presented herself to him and obeying her, he stepped forward so he was withing a few inches of her face, her perfume pleasing his senses once again. He pushed his lips forward, cupping her lips in his. He lingered there, waiting to see if she would return the kiss, even a little.

While he did this, he slowly dropped his hands to her tiny waist and the hem of her top that she wore over her shirt. Slowly, he raised it but did not let his lips leave hers.

Desiree watched her coworker in silence as he leaned in, her body visibly growing tense. However, she let her lips part slightly as he kissed her, simply lingering. Exasperated, unsure of what to do, she let her lips slowly move against his ones, trapping his lower lips between hers.

When he dropped his hands to her waist, she pushed off the blazer and tugged on her shirt, pulling it out of her skirt. The soft, dim light, the anger in her, the strange situation and a man other than James were things that oddly enough turned her on.

Her hands moved up to his shoulders, pushing the upper piece of his suit off, her hands moving along his chest to undo the buttons after having slightly loosened his tie.

He could feel her lips moving against his, tugging on his bottom lip. She lead him as she removed his suit jacker and pulled her blazer from herself. Simon moved his hands now to her top button. He thumbled with her button as he got more turned on, slowly he released each buttom to have her shirt fall open in front of him. His hands moved up her flat stomach, along her ribcage to cup her fairly large breasts.

He quickly, released, kissing her on the lips again, long and hard. All the while pulling her shirt from her and letting it fall gently to the ground before resuming the carressing of her curves and chest.

Slowly, his hands began to run like spiders across her chest and sides until he clasped the back of her bra. He struggled to unclasp it, his cheeks going a slight shade of red. "Little help here?" he asked with a giggle.

Desiree shivered as the cool air hit her stomach and an unfamiliar hand made its way along her flat stomach. On her side was tattooed a trail of butterflies, with odd designs around them, the tattoo made in light blue ink. Her chest was shielded by a white lacy bra and as she unzipped her skirt and let it drop a matching thong was uncovered.

She gave in to the kisses, letting out a low moan as his hands ran about her chest and sides. She didn’t answer, merely sliding her hand back to unclasp her bra, eager to get it over with. Letting her bra drop to the ground, she pulled on his belt, undoing his pants yet not bothering to push his shirt off.

Not wanting to waste time, she pushed her panties off, uncovering the rest of her flawless, hairless skin. “How do you want it?” She questioned, her tired, apathetic gaze traveling over his face.

She was rash, but at least that meant he would soon get what he desired most.

She stripped the remainder of her clothes in a hurry, letting them drop like feathers to the ground below, he noticed her tatoos. They complemented her skin well, showing up against her light skin. He ran his hand along them and back up her body towards her beautiful, and to his delight, firm breasts.

Her next question was a surprising one but he had to grin at it. Looking down, he saw he hairless, pink pussy. Wow. His dick slowly grew so it could now be seen standing out, tall and proud through his trousers. He pushed them down to his ankles, and did the same with his light blue boxer shorts. He grinned at her, a meneancing, flirty stare.

"Which way do you like it?" he asked, knowing all the time it didn't matter, it was only him that matted here.

Desiree studied him, taken aback by the menacing yet flirty stare. She stepped away from him, taking a seat on the edge of her table after having kicked off her shoes. Oh, how she wished she had never entered that employee lounge the previous day. Despite her lack of eagerness, however, she felt her gaze trail down, taken aback by his impressive size.

Unconsciously, she licked her lips, looking back up at the man. “What does it matter? I don’t care, Simon,” she replied, brushing a lock of hair out of her face. “Just do me on the desk, from behind,” she mumbled, assuming that it was the position in which she would be least aware of the fact that it wasn’t her husband but another person taking her.

He stared at her as she leant against the desk. He grinned a wicked grin. Did she know him or something?

He took some steps foward, reaching in and removing his cock from his boxers as he did so. "Well, then, get into place," he said without another, even more flirty tone.

Desiree arched her eyebrows as he grinned, assuming that she decided on a position he enjoyed. She almost laughed at the thought. Standing straight, she turned around, lifting her perfect little rear in the air as she assumed her position.

“Just hurry up,” she uttered, stealing a glance at the clock. Their lunch break was halfway through and losing all of it with him wasn’t the brightest prospect around. James, she kept on repeating in her mind, trying to tell herself that it was her husband standing behind her. However, the image of Simon kept on crawling back, constantly tossing James away.

Simon rubbed his head slowly. Peeking a sneek at the clock, half an hour or so left. Plenty of time, at leat in his opinion.

Simon approached the woman in front of his and grabbed her ass cheek pulling it apart from the other and slowly he slid the head of his cock inside her. He expected her to be dry, not wanting it. To his surprised, she was fairly well lubed already.

"I thought you didn't want this?" he said, a smirk across his face.

Desiree gasped softly as his head pushed into her, dragging her teeth along her lower lip. She shook her head, clenching her hands into fists. "I don't," she whispered, yet oddly enough she could feel her lower body throb slightly, a low gasp escaping her lips.

"Fuck, Simon, don't make this any more complicated," she let out, leaning forward to nip on her arm, shutting her eyes as she tried to hold back the moans.

His pushed the remaining length of his throbbing cock into pussy, she was warm. She was wet. Slowly, he moved his hips backwards and forwards, pushing the full length in and back out again. Going no quicker than a few thrust every three seconds.

He was going to make her tell him she wanted this. She wanted to make her scream.

Desiree gasped as he pushed the rest of his thick, hot cock into her tight, welcoming pussy, dragging her nails along the tables’ surface. His slow pace was a torture to her since she did in fact enjoy his actions. “Please, just go faster,” she let out, a low moan escaping her lips. She didn’t understand the reason for the slow pace, convinced that it was all about him and she had nothing to do with the entire intercourse other than serving as something to fuck.

Simon laughed as he bent over her, "faster?" he was teasing her, a grin plastered on his face.

"Why faster? You don't want this. Remember?"

Desiree hid her face in her arms, gasping softly, her teeth locking on her arm. "Yes faster, because I said so," she let out, shaking her head. "What do you want me to say? That I want you?" She groaned as he pushed into her again, wincing. "Because I don't, and I don't want any of this," she cried, dragging her teeth over her lower lip, trying to keep her voice down.

He refused to speed up, "then I'm sure you'll be fine with this pace," he said, with a wicked laugh. He was enjoying himself here, making her sqeal would be great pleasure of his.

He hummed, keeping the slow pace going, occasionally run the back of his hand down her arched back and across her ass. "Dum dum dum."

Desiree shook her head, rolling her eyes at his words. She stood straight as he began drumming his fingers across her ass. "Do you think this is funny?" She hissed, turning her head to stare at him coolly. "I am a married woman, you're forcing me to screw up my marriage, and the only thing you have to say is 'dum dum dum'? I am letting you fuck me, that's all there was to it," she growled, glaring at him.

He didn't like her tone, he did one hard thrust into her, forcing her to jump forward. "You are letting me fuck you, aren't you?" He was growing bored of her resistance to enjoy it.

"So you're really going to act like a dead fish?"

Desiree gasped as he pushed into her, landing back onto the desk. "Yes, I am," she gasped. "And you're not fucking me," she replied, frowning at his comment. "I'm not acting like a dead fish," she hissed, inhaling slowly. "Just...What do you want me to do?" She questioned, looking back at the male.

He looked at her face, she was angry as he forced her into the desk. "Oh, come on." They were arguing like a married couple while his dick was deep inside her, "if you want me to work on the document, you'll work with me now!" He smiled and looked away, knwoing all he had to do was hit print.

His smile was warm all the same, showing a row of perfect teeth, his cheeks looked chubby as the smile was plastered across his face. In other situtation, a woman may even have considered his smile, 'cute.'

Desiree let out a sigh at his comment, trying to figure out what he wanted. "I am working with you," she whined, glancing at him to catch sight of that 'cute' smile of his. She didn't think much of it, mainly because she didn't think much of the man at that point in time. "Just fuck me hard," she whispered, finally voicing what her body wanted, and looked away from him, her cheeks bright red.

Happy that she was finally accepting that she was enjoying this, he began to work his hips in a faster, harder fashion. Speeding up and pushing upwards inside her, his dick getting covered in her hot, wet juices. He took her hips to give him control, he trapped her against the desk and began to speed up further.

Despite that fact that she was clearly sexually experienced, her entrance was still very tight around his throbbing cock. He thrusted deeper, faster, occassional squeezing her ass before continued to hold her still. The desk began to move a few inches where he forced her into it.

"That's good," he said slyly.

Desiree couldn't help but moan and groan in pleasure as her coworker pleasured her and himself. She pressed her forehead against her arms, trying to keep the noises down since the break was coming to an end and in a few minutes people would appear in the narrow hallway and risk hearing her screams of pleasure. "Oh god," she gasped, feeling the desk move away from underneath her, her breasts moving along its smooth surface.

"A-ah, that feels so good," she couldn't help but call out, sharply inhaling as he pushed into her harder than she thought he could. Her hips moved with his slightly, trying to make the sex as good as possible for him, mostly to get him to leave but also for she discovered that she was enjoying it a lot more than she should have.

"Told you to enjoy it," he said with a laugh pushing his dick in her a few more times. Then the familar feeling came, his balls tightened and his cock began to pulsate. "Aghh," he said, drawing out, "where do I come?" he said with a wicked laugh.

Desiree didn't respond to the man, her hips moving along with his ones. Her walls steadily grew tighter around his erection, a low moan escaping her lips as he began to pulsate and suddenly pulled out. "I-in me," She let out, not quite eager to have to clean her office.

He was struck but what he said, but pleased. Quickly, he pushed back insider her, thrusting his hips once again.

Then his balls tightened, his face muscles contracted as a smile paved its away across his face for the second. This time he didn't stop, he carried on through it until he let out a "aaghh" as three hot jets of cum filled Desiree's insides.

He moaned a little, pulling out and looking at the clock. 5 minutes left, perfect.

"So, which form did you shred?" he said as thought nothing had happened.

Back
Top Bottom