Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's your choice of Drink?

I'm not a drinker, I tend to avoid alcohol all together, but when I do drink I enjoy milk based alcohols like Baileys, Kahlua or Tia Maria.

I'm addicted to Coke a Cola.

I don't tend to drink alcohol much unless I'm out with friends. In which case, it's either an apple cherry wine (where I can get it), or Bulmers/Magners Hard Cider.

Otherise it's water and tea for me.

• My favorite? A good old fashioned screw driver is always enough to whet
        my whistle. I like Rickard's a lot, too - Red, White, Blonde is kinda yucky.

I'm a sucker for a good whiskey, usually going with a nice rye. Crown and Wisers see me through most times. Straight, or mixed with Coke or Ginger Ale in a pinch.

I adore a good scotch, Glen Livet being my poison of choice.

And for something different, I take a Sicilian Lemon Liquer called Lemoncella, and mix it with Canada Dry. Hell of a nice thing for a treat.

I'm a soda drinker, it's my gasoline through the day. I'm not really one to drink, because a lot of my family members are alcoholics and it's been destroying their lives. For example, I never see one set of cousins because their mother divorced my uncle (who I'm a blood relative of) and she keeps the kids away from him.

I like grenadine soda, coffee flavored cola and woodruff soda. I occasionally drink alcohol, but never enough to get drunk. To be honest I havent been drunk in over eight months. When I drink alcohol it is most likely a Gin Fizz, Absinth, beer oder Deep Purple (Black Vodka plus Bitter Lemon, hold under blacklight and you got a cool drink).

Vodka all the way, even though I've never gotten wasted before. Fuck yeah alcohol tolerance.

188.png

I don't drink alcohol at all, and never intend to; my favorite drink would have to be a lemonade.

Beer. I don't often drink to get hammered but I do enjoy a cold beer occasionally. I love Sapporo probably my top favourite for beers and Raspberry Wheat by Garrison is wonderful!

I also enjoy wine and a new thing I discovered as a rare treat is Cake Vodka and Rootbeer which taste like a Rootbeer float. Can't have too much in the way of hard alcohol though it kills my stomach.

As for non booze. I love tea, all sorts of tea and coffee black with some sugar.

Well, if we talk about normal soda it would be Coke or Sprite. Gotta' love 'em. But if we talk about alcohol, i love beer. I drink it everytime i go to a party, but i drink it quite carefully to not get overly drunk.

I love fruity or sweet drinks. My favorite is the famous grasshopper. Yummy chocolatey minty taste.

I like to take half a pint of Guinness, mix in a shot of Jamieson, then drop a shot of Bailey's into it.

If you try this drink, you can't sip it. You have to drink it fairly quickly or the Bailey's will curdle and make you sick.

Also, it's probably best not to order this drink from an Irish bartender.

Tokyo Tea, with vodka, rum, gin, tequila, triple sec and Midori® melon liqueur. (an Asian take on a Long Island Iced Tea)

Strawberry lemonade! I love that stuff!!!!

Back
Top Bottom