Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

stuck in another world (awesomist and shannyface87)

shannyface87

Planetoid
8x8swk.jpg
Isabelle was a lonely elf princess looking for love but could not find another to love her like she was thinking of. She met many men and many fancied her but she didn't always have the same feelings towards them. She didn't think she would be able to be able to find anyone who would live up to her expectations and not let her down. She wanted someone to be her hero but none of them seemed fit. She locked herself into her castle for some years not wanting to see anyone until her cousin came to see her saying that she was getting married and wanted her to be in attendance in her town. She accepted but didn't think anything unusual would happen while there but she was wrong.

chad-with-his-pants-down-army-guy.jpg

"Die, bitch" Mark yelled as he shoot the head of an enemy soldier. Sounds of the dead, flying bullets and pierced armor decorated his environment with a dazzling symphony, it gave him the motivation to run fearlessly in the field of battle killing men on his right and left. He managed to find a small entrance to the enemy trench, and decided to go against orders and flank the enemy instead, hoping to catch them off guard. When he got there he killed a man before he took the wrong turn and ended up in a cave. Carrying on forward, he fell into a pit.

No ordinary pit.

It was a warm hole. A portal to another dimension. Mark yelled from the top of his voice as he was free-falling form this seemingly endless pit before his surroundings changed quite a lot. The sun shined directly on his face, waking him up. His head ached, his vision was blurry. The deserts of Iraq was replaced with a dazzling life of flora, the peaceful humming of the birds was the only thing he could hear in his vicinity. He wandered around the forest, moving between the trees until he found a lake. He drunk before he checked his radio and tried to contact HQ but to avail. His compass also went crazy with the directions, no internet nor phone service was present and he needed to find his way back to his comrades. When he raised his head from his phone, he saw a unicorn drinking from the other side of the lake. Yes, a unicorn. A while horse with a small golden horn, Mark's eyes widened in shock as he carefully studied the unicorn from a distance before it ran away.

It was after the whole ceremony and Isabelle wanted to get away for awhile. Not that she hated weddings but she started to feel like she would not be able to find one that she could love forever and being there made her think of that even more. She didn't think anyone would miss her if she went for a walk as she got to the lake and sat down in the tall grass looking at her reflection.

Two poachers were moving around the forest at the same time the princess settled at the lake, then swarmed the area, scouting it for any possible prey. Winter is soon approaching, and for the past few months they have been making little revenue due to animals slowly migrating away from the lake to another in fear of their lives. "Look, it's an elf!" Joey said happily as he pointed at the princess from afar, "Bloody hell! She looks rich too! Let's go get her!", and so they headed their direction.

Mark was walking along the edge of the enormous pound looking for any clue as to where he might be right now. He spotted the princess on the other side of the lake, and having not noticed her ears, he thought she was a human. He decided to ask her about this place, and how to get back to Basra as soon as possible. When he got closer however, he noticed two weird, dirty looking men sneaking up behind her. He ran to her rescue, and yelled "Get down!" before he took out his rifle and shot the two men down, killing them with two bullets to the head.

"Hi, I'm Mark. These men tried to- What the hell is wrong with your ears?!"

Looks around wondering what's happening as she is suddenly on her back hearing the sound of gun shot. After it's done she looks up to see a human and surprised to hear him ask such a thing. "Sir I'm an elf."

Mark blinked twice at what the 'woman' before him said. He had never met an elf before, and normally he wouldn't believe it but having just seen a unicorn, everything is believable.

"Well, those men tried to kill you" he informed her before he sat by the lake "Do you know where are we now?"

Looks at him at how dirty he looks wondering where he came from. "This is the village my cousin lives in I live a days away in Mortan." Sits up straightening her hair checking if there's any grass on her nice dress.

"Mortan?" Mark was surprised at that name. "Where is that? Can you tell me how do I get to Baghdad? I'm a US soldier, and I've lost contact with my unit when I fell into some sort of hole in a cave". Mark was puzzled, elves and unicorns, Mortan and forests and lakes in Iraq, this has to be one weird dream that refuses to end.

Looks puzzled. "Baghdad? US? I don't understand what you are saying. You must be talking about another planet because you look like a human."

Back
Top Bottom