Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sub F for Dom M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiarra

Super-Earth
If you want to know a little bit about me, I am not new to role playing, and I try to match my partner post for post. I try to post as much as I can, at least one paragraph, though if you give me one liners, I'll give them back to you. I won't drop an rp for one liners, unless it get's to be too many and makes me lose interest, but I'm not going to bust out paragraph after paragraph for just a couple lines so... anyways, on to the ideas.

I'm wanting to do an rp that involves pet play. Maybe my character was kidnapped or it's an alternate reality where owning human pets is legal? Definitely up for discussion.

kinks can be found in my sig and anything in the maybe's list is up for use, just ask about it first ^^.

Just came up with a scenario, maybe our characters are dating and they decide to move in with each other and when she does is the perfect time for him to start being the master that he has wanted to be to her for so long and turns her into his pet.

Another idea is, maybe our characters are friends and she is having big financial trouble. He has had a crush on her forever, having dark fantasies about her becoming his pet and now is the opportunity for that to happen since she is so desperate, she'll do anything to get out of her debt, even if it means to become his pet for at least a year.

Another idea could possibly even be that her parents could catch her looking at pictures of BDSM and Pet Play, so they automatically assume she's crazy and sends her to a mental institution so they wouldn't have to see her again. There, the doctors turn her into their little puppy. Though, I would specify that there are only male doctors here. I'm not to good with F/F play. If you want female doctors, I just ask they partake in no sexual elements.

Also, one of the kinks I'm craving to be apart of this (But doesn't really need to be) is rope play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom