Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Surprises

Status
Not open for further replies.
She tilted her head to the side and sighed sadly. Not for the other men but for him. Phone in hand, she looked into the lunch room more and then lifted up her phone to reply again.

'Well I'm outside with my lunch but they're crowding in pretty fast from what I see. But why are you of all people so upset?' she asked him now with her hand resting against her cheek.

Adam bit his lower lip as he saw her text. He knew she might be upset if he told her, but he didn't want to lie. Shaking his head, he let it back against the locker he was sitting against as he begun typing back his response, ignoring the fact that it was lunch break. He wasn't hungry.

'The girl in the bathroom, she wasn't there and instantly everyone suspected she'd left the school and everything.'

The scene before her was starting to get a little boring, and with only a quarter left of her chicken sandwhich, she bit into it with a hidden laugh. "And she won't be back until you finally figure it out sweet little Adam" she said to herself as she stared at the text before the backlight went off. Finishing her food with her can of soda in hand, she rose up to toss everything to the trash and walk into the school through the hallway door.

'That's pretty rude. Maybe she's on vacation or something, I mean...one day...well not even a day, but one session or whatever lost and you all jump to conclusions' she tisked but added at the end 'Besides I thought you said she was okay. Seems like you have a secret crush on someone hmmm?"

Biting his lower lip again, Adam let his head roll back up against the locker. He knew she might be right, her text said it pretty much. Though the ending made his heart skip a beat. Was he really crushing on the Glory Hole Girl? He shock the thought out for a bit as he decided to get up and head towards his next class to wait there alone. There was still some time left of the break after all. And on the way, he decided to text back to Jasmine.

'You're right, I'm sorry. I guess I overreacted because everyone else were spreading such stupid rumours.' He admitted that at least as he then made a few lines until he punched in some more text. 'I don't think I'm crushing on her? Am I?' He posed the question, partially to himself, but also hoping to hear from her.

She walked casually through the crowded halls now and took in the scene as it played. Girls were glad to have their male Masters and Pets back and those males were all bummed out and frowning. Phone in hand, she wondered how Adam had reacted to the empty stall and she frowned at the thought of having missed it. Phone vibrating in hand, she looked down and walked as she read. She couldn't help it, but she began to laugh seconds after finishing.

"Um yeah! Pretty much wrote, 'I'm crushing' on your forehead by asking me that" she wrote back, expression now falling at the information. "But how can you have a crush on someone you don't even know? How would you react if she was the one of few who constantly turned you down or even a teacher?"

Adam read her text, frowning a bit over it. He didn't like that she pointed it out to be that obvious how much he was crushing over the girl. But as he sat there, alone in the classroom, he could tell that the girls out in the corridors were pleased to have their males back, but he didn't care. He hadn't found one for himself yet after all. So he just decided to text back to Jasmine.

'I don't know. I just don't feel like it can be a teacher, but no one knows who it is anyhow.' He waited a bit, thinking if he should add more for it, then nodding to himself, he decided on it. 'But no matter what, she'll probably never want me if we end up meeting.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom