Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Surprises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian Vodka

Supernova
Adam heard the rumours bustling around him as he was headed for class. The shy guy had never found anyone willing to take him in and train him, neither male or female had wanted him and it made him sad. Though he found relief in that bathroom where they all went. A stall there was completely walled in, and someone had drilled two holes, just the size of a dick. Everyone went there to have their tension relieved, or just to get pleasure, but no one knew who was behind or which girl was in there. So the rumours went wild. And he went there too, at least once a day, because no one else would help him with his issues, no one had time for him.

He was seventeen, slightly tall with black hair falling down over his head. It wasn't too long, but not too short either as he wore his school uniform proudly. He was somewhat thin, though not too much. He'd never cared for excercise, though he kept a strict eating program. If there was anything he cared for, it was how his skintone was, how he looked to others. And he strived for the perfect look, at least according to himself.

Moving into the classroom, he sat down at the only free double desk. Usually there was always someone next to him, but for once he was there early and could find one for himself as the other students slowly piled into the classroom, waiting for the class to begin.

She always appeared too eloquent to accept a proposal of bondage. Untamed to anyone and denying the role of both Master and Pet. Looks were always as deceiving as one's words and actions, yet she was never pointed at as the owner of the males sweet relief that ran before first period and lunch. Today, she was back on schedule, changing into a spare uniform and rinsing her mouth with mouth wash and then throwing in a piece of gum. A quick brush over her long blond hair that she kept clean at all times and a spray of her floral perfume and she was closed until lunch.

Her name was Jasmine, and to everyone she was the untouchable; fearing commitment from students willing to be her Master or Slave, yet she just didn't see the need for one. She knew every male in school be it by face or length, texture, size or shape and women by bust. All uninteresting but fun to break slowly. With the way she thought it, they were all her pets.

Walking into her class, her dim green eyes widened at how little people were even there and she spotted lonely little Adam sitting alone which at some point wasn't unusual. Everyone must still be out talking about her. It was such a wonder how she wasn't caught yet.

"Morning Adam" she called out to him, a slight yawn mixed in with a happy greeting as she threw on a playful smile to match it. Under the uniform and the innocent look of style, was the busty and curvy unknown girl who pleased him when he came to the stall.

Hearing the familiar voice, Adam looked up and noticed Jasmine in the doorway. He smiled to her, raising his hand in a wave. "Morning Jasmine!" He called out with a friendly smile. Knowing the seat next to him was open, he could tell she was looking incredibly good today, as any other day. They were the only two without a partner there in the entire school. He patted the chair next to him as the other students begun piling in slowly, making him smile.

"So, still no one interested in you? Because it's the same for me." He told her, blushing at the thought. He was shy, incredibly, his black hair giving him a very cute look. Though he had never found out why no one wanted him, not even the gays even though he could easily pass as one of them.

"Hmm?" she tilted her head. "Interested in me? It's, more of the opposite" she answered with a small hop in her step to pick up speed in her walk over towards the empty seat next to him. She let herself fall into the seat and then closed her eyes at the thought. "They're, boring. Master's who believe they can tame me...When they're actually weak and taken over by their own 'slaves'. And the those who want me to be in charge of them. So far. Everyone who's asking me just suck at what they do" she said somewhat bluntly before she looked over at him and pushed his hair from his eye on her side.

"And how is the hunt going for you shy boy?" she teased playfully and smiled. She always thought he was cute, perhaps the shyness he had but she noticed he was coming to the stall more than he used too. Maybe, he was getting comfortable with the thought of a random person sucking him off. "Any luck?"

Listening to her story, Adam couldn't help but grin at her when she mentioned that all those who considered themselves Master's weren't anything more than slaves bound to their other part. He shock his head lightly. "I guess they come off like that. About all of them." He said, feeling her pushing his hair out of his eye. He let her do anything to him she wanted to, even with a smile and wave. He didn't seem too bothered. If anyone pushed him around, he'd say what pleased them to make them leave, nothing more, nothing less.

"Try horrible." He said, seeming a bit down at it as he looked down at the table. He knew Jasmine was sweet, and he liked her, but only as a friend, he had no clue how to attach himself emotional. "No one's approached me at all. The only one who seems willing to do anything with me is the Glory Hole Girl." He said, using the title everyone called her by. They knew it was a girl from her sounds, but nothing else. "I guess I'm just destined to be alone, and it's depressing to think about." He told her, biting his lower lip.

"Well, I guess you're right about that one" she said to him as she watched from the corner of her eye. He was such a sweet boy, so shy he let people walk all over him and said nothing. She wanted to test him, her fingers twisted his hair around her delicate finger and tugged him gently in her direction. "Awwh Adam. Don't go so emo on me now. Maybe an actual relationship is what you need. I doubt the glory girl can help you with all your problems now can she?" she asked him letting her pink lips curl into a smirk. "But if you're so bold to go to her, then maybe you're not as shy as I thought you to be."

How would he react to her words was her question and she looked at him now with a true look of playfulness until she let him go and rested her cheek against the palm of her hand.

Adam heard her words, nodding and smiling. He knew he was being emotional and down right then, but the feeling of her fingers twisting his hair made him relax with a soft sigh. He felt her tugging him towards her as he grinned, looking at her. The thought of an actual relationship with someone else was much appealing to him. Though the others told him a wuss, it was obvious he doubted himself. "I usually go to her because no one else seems to understand me. She doesn't ask questions after all, she's just silent and pleases." He said, biting his lower lip for a moment.

He felt his heart brighten a bit as he watched her lean against her hand, making him smile shyly. "You know, even if she is there, I know she can't solve my problems, but I don't know why, I just feel it's a good way to relieve tension. To get away from the day." He said, looking towards the blackboard, noticing they still had a few minutes. "What about that relationship by the way? Who do you think would want me?" He figured he should ask her that as he did, an interested glint in his eyes.

Seeing him smile, she did the same. Her touch relaxed him in some way and that was what made her surprised. "She doesn't say anything" she said to him as if it were obvious, and though it was eating her up inside to keep the poker face, she continued to keep it. "Silent and pleases huh? Seem's like you've made quite the friend" she teased and then rolled her eyes. Now he was asking questions.

"Seeing as everyone around here wants what everyone else does, I'm fresh out of luck on finding an actually boyfriend who hasn't had at least one girl I don't like on them already. Call me selfish but, if you're mine. You're mine" she smiled and shrugged.

Listening to her, Adam nodded. He felt much better when he talked with Jasmine, something inside him tried to connect her to the Glory Hole Girl, but he shrugged it off, she couldn't possibly be behind it all as he nodded. "Yea, she's okay I guess." He said. "If only I knew who she was, maybe she'd talk with me like we do." He said, dreaming a bit about meeting the girl.

Hearing her words, Adam couldn't help agree. "I'm totally with you there." He said, biting his lower lip, the last two words had sounded so amazing in his ears. 'You're mine.' He wished he could hear them again. "The world's filled with cheating bastards. But at least we know who the rotten ones are." He said, giving her a smile, knowing she wasn't one of those cheaters. Not like the other guys there, who'd gladly take any girl throwing themselves at their feet and calling them Master.

"You guess?" she asked him now with a wider smile. But as his new words reached her, she smiled mischievously but said nothing to him. What would he do if he found out it was her? Maybe, she'd have to push him further, perhaps she should close shop sometime that week just to see how his view of her ruled out among the rest.

"And this school just makes more seeing as you have a limit of three pets" she said to him and crossed her legs. "That and the teachers are in on it too. That's probably why ours is late right now along with everyone else." Of everyone, the boy next to her was someone she'd been interested in. Only thing was she had to break him of the desperation by making it worse.

Bitingh is lower lip at those words from her, Adam nodded. "They shouldn't allow more than one pet, teach everyone to be faithful." He said, somewhat stern in his tone, knowing the teachers were in on it too. "He's probably down by the Girl, unless she's in class now too, then he's probably busy with another one of these horrid girls who'll spread legs for anything that walks." He sighed, letting his head fall lightly onto his hands on the table.

He sat back up a moment later, looking at her while biting his lower lip. "Sorry, it's just starting to be too much with all these fakes running around here. Everyone's hiding themselves for no reason and it bothers me." He admitted to her, hoping she would understand as he gently reached out, putting his hand on top of her's. He didn't know why, it just felt natural.

It was a split second of horror that crossed her face. The thought of sucking off a teacher like him was NOT pleasant. Thus why when he came around, she'd had left. Students always came first, teachers had special hours but they all got the hint that they weren't allowed to have a pleasing time with her. "Well, I guess since they make the rules and it wouldn't be fair just just teachers did it, it applies to all who want it" she said to him and then finally had to question it. "Is that a nervous tick? You biting your lip?" she asked him now, getting ready to push his lip away from his teeth but froze as his hand came down on hers.

She stared down at his and then shook her head to clear it of the thoughts she was fabricating. "I can see how it bothers you. Saying it out loud is just going to upset you so I'd rather not explain."

"Yea, but it's teachers. We're not supposed to argue with them." He said with a sigh, looking at her. He kept his hand on top of her's, nodding lightly. "If only they'd be honest with themselves at least." He said, sighing as he shock his head. "But whatever, I'm never going to be like them." He said, looking at her with a soft smile.

"And besides, I wouldn't want to lose my only friend by losing myself." He said, giving her a somewhat more cheerful smile. He knew he was going to pull through when Jasmine was around, she was at least nice to him and helped support him through his day.

"Who gives a crap what they are. They're people just like us who know the meaning of yes and no" she said to him, tugging his hair playfully and then sticking out her tongue to match said playfulness. "Adam, don't let people push you around. They piss you off let it be known alright. It annoys me when people think they can get what they want from others by appearance and mindset."

Letting his hair go, she replied the smile he gave and sat back in her seat. "I didn't even think you saw me as a friend to be honest. I thought I was someone you just talked too to pass the day along."

Nodding as he listened to her, Adam let her play with his hair all she wanted as he grinned lightly. "I'm sorry, I can't help it. I just get it over with as soon as I can." He said, looking down for a bit. "But I'll try standing up for myself more, tell them to stop." He said, trying to sound enthusiastic about it. Though obviously, he failed a bit, but it was worth a try anyway.

Hearing her words, he turned his head towards her quickly. "What do you mean? You're the only one I talk to." He said, almost feeling offended. "You're the only one here I could ever consider a real friend." He said, feeling a blush creep onto his cheeks, it meant a lot to him that she was talking so openly with him.

"Hmm, maybe if you learn to get a little more bold. Something lucky might happen" she said letting her finger press his cheek sensually for a moment as a smile played her lips. She was going to make the next few days a living hell for him but it would all play out just as she wanted it. She'd see how long he'll go without his daily escape starting at lunch when his dear friend behind the stall would suddenly go out of business.

"Hey not my fault. I didn't know if you considered me fake or not you know. Some people are different from how they look you know. Like at first glance one would think you swung the other way because of your hair here."

Adam felt her hand on his cheek, making him smile as he nodded. He had no clue about her plans. "Yea, that might work." He said, nodding as he thought about it for a bit. He would gladly try and make his life better, especially if she would be glad when he made progress.

"You're the only one who's been honest with me." Adam said, biting his lower lip. "Come on, don't tease me with it." He said, moving his hands up to cover his hair, accidentally his face too.

"There you go biting your lip again" she pointed and laughed happily. "What are friends for? They're there to help and I'm helping. If you want, you can come over to my house after school, or do you have any plans?" she asked him with a gentle head tilt. People started to come into the class now, things apparently seeming normal but the two knew what actually went on before arrival.

Seeing his face covered, she tapped his leg under the table to get his attention and pointed with her finger to the door with a secret laugh.

Adam grinned, hearing her words. "Thanks." He said, hearing her offer as he nodded lightly. "Sure, I'll come over, we can meet outside the gates then walk together." He suggested, knowing he never had any plans for his afternoons or evenings, except studying alone at home.

Feeling the tap on his leg, he looked at her, nodding with a grin, knowing what was happening too as he leant forward on the table, soon the usual scene would begin.

Jasmine grinned happily just as the teacher walked in as if he were in a hurry, his face lined with anger and his books slamming down on his desk. "Great, I'll meet you there so don't have me waiting too long alright?" she asked him happily and closed her eyes. They both knew the scene. People would come in and sit with their paired choice and if not, fight over who they wanted for the period. Locking her arm with his Jasmine made this her notice of linkage and for whoever wanted him for the grade of the day to back off.

If only he had known she actually claimed him.

Feeling her arm link with his, Adam smiled. It was what they usually did, sitting next to each other. But he'd never thought more about it as he nodded, seeing the teacher being angry and fast. "Yea, I'll see you then." He said, knowing they would be off, but his locker was a lot longer from the gates than her's was. And that would make it last longer.

The class was long and boring, but it was the only one they shared. As the bell rang, the teacher was the first one out, lunch break coming up as he looked at her. "I gotta go, I'll see you later." He said, giving her a smile as he moved down the hallway towards the special bathroom, hoping the girl would be there.

She was having fun with the teachers raving anger. It was something new, to hang out with him after school was such a change. The class went by faster than it usually did and during his section of the work, she scribbled down her cell phone number and tucked it into his book before she continued on her own Q&A. When the bell rang overhead, she paused to watch a hasty teacher leave the room and from there, she smiled knowing where Adam was going to run off too.

"Alright. See you later" she waved and rose up from her seat. She went to the lunch room and picked out something filling knowing the line would be halved and then went to eat lunch outside.

Moving to the bathroom stall, Adam noticed it was empty, no sounds came from it. Usually those were the factors that allowed the boys in. And the fact that there was no light was making him sad too, she always turned on the light in her stall. But moving out later, he sighed. He went to his own locker, feeling down and depressed, worried that the girl was gone for good.

He slammed his fist into a locker in anger, though he didn't break it, he figured it could be the same. He was a weakling, and he would never be with the one girl who had satisfied him. At least that was what he thought as he went to put his books back into his locker. Though there, he noticed the note falling out of the book. Picking it up, he smiled, seeing her number on it as he went ahead and saved it in his phone, sending her a quick text saying: 'Hello, Adam here.' Before slipping his phone back into his pocket.

"Thirty-one...Two.....three..."

One by one, disappointing males stepped into the lunch room from what she saw through the glass into the lunchroom. At least the women seemed happy. She looked at then all and found herself laughing to an extent before she continued her lunch. It wasn't until she was drinking from her can of soda that her phone vibrated in her bag making her pull it out and look down to see who it was and smiled.

'Oh you finally found the paper I see. And how are you?'

She knew how he was, he was just like everyone else. Angry, upset. Only thing is, he wouldn't be looking for a quick fix.

Feeling the vibrator in his pocket, Adam pulled his phone out, reading her text as he bit his lower lip. He knew it was an anxiety move from his side, but he couldn't help it as he begun replying. 'Yea. I'm down, probably like most of the other guys you've seen today.' He sent back, sighing as he turned around, leaning against his locker while sitting down.

He had no clue what to do, he needed his usual fix, but he felt so heartbroken that the girl wasn't around. What if she'd left for good? Who would help him with his issues then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom