Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Coach and the Cheerleader (Skyro&NightRose)

"don't bother shouting," he said with a sad laugh, "you won't attact any attention." The blinds were closed and the light was only dim, giving the whole room an eerie feel about it. He leaned forward to the girl in front of him, "Tell me, if you didn't want me, why did you cum so hard?"

Wendy shook her head. "no your wrong" she said to him as she shook her head even more pushing off the couch as she started for the door not even thinking of her nude body. "I'm leaving' she said as she just couldn't stay here she didn't know why he even brought her here in the first place he was a student at his work he couldn't just take her.

As she tried the door, she found it was locked. "Going somewhere?" he questioned, crossing his legs. "I think you'd best sit down."

Wendy snapped around with a glare. "i think its best you take me home!" she said to him as she crossed her arms like she had before. She might have broken down for the release she badly needed but her will was still very much alive he would truly have to break her will or this would happen ever time.

James stared across the room with a mean glare at the stunning, naked girl in front of him. "Sit, please," he asked, almost politely. He closed his eyes and waited for the woman in front of him, "I always wanted you," he began. "One way or another," he paused briefly. "Why did you always reject me? This might never have happend." His works were spoken as though she were in the wrong, that she had bought this upon herself.

"Just sit." He said firmly a few seconds later as she failed to move with her arms crossed against her delicious breasts.

Wendy wasn't even about to do what he wanted she didn't care just how nice he asked her just wasn't going to do what he wanted. "I don't care what you think I wasn't about to do that with you and I never will again so you might as well let me go now" she said to him as she just couldn't believe he still though he really had a chance with her. "you might think your right but your a coach your not suppose to touch the students its against the law and trust me when I get out of here you will loose your job." she threatened him as she wasn't about to let this go unpunished.

He stood up and walked over to her, standing a good few inches above he he looked down. He didn't touch her, but he was within three inches of her face. "Sit down." He ordered once again. He looked into her eyes, giving her a cold hard stare.

"Lose my job?" HA! He laughed, "I just kidnapped you and raped you.. even if you did want the latter." He paushed to let it sink in, "you think I give a shit about my job?"

Wendy heard what he said as she was a little more than shocked she took a seat. "You can't do this!" she screamed out as she couldn't believe he was really going to keep her here as she shook her head thinking he was just crazy. Though she heard him laughing about losing his job he really didn't care about that.

"So, you have two choices," he continued, "You'll either be my bitch and do what I want.." he paused and looked her straight in the eyes, "or else." He finished, not quite telling her about what he'd do if she didn't.

Wendy shook her head. "I'm not your bitch I'm no one's bitch" she said to him as she couldnt' believe he had really wanted to call her a bitch. "This isn't something you can just do though" she said to him as she couldn't stand this.

He gripped her arms and threw her head first into the couch. He slowly traced his finger apart her thigh and pressed it into her entrance.

"Oh, but you're wrong," he said, pulling out and licking the juices, "You're body wants this, doesn't it?" He laughed wickedly, putting his finger back inside her deep hole.

Wendy was shocked as she felt him throw her into the couch. she cried out though as she felt his fingers enter her pussy once more. She shook her head as he pulled them out. "No your wrong" she whimpered out as she was going to really try and fight against her body this time. She just couldn't let him win again.

"Am I?" he said, unzipping his jeans once more. "Do I NEED to prove it to you?" he said in a twist, evil tone.

Back
Top Bottom