Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Boxersforever's roleplay thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxersforever

Super-Earth
Hey hey guys and girls, hopefully I will be adding and taking away plots over time!

Just a little background to what kind of roleplays I like:

I definitely prefer roleplays that are real life- no dragons or vampires here please!

I do prefer to play the younger character in roleplays

I can work with boys and girls

Finally, I like roleplaying on yahoo/msn, no via PM's!

Here are some of the ideas in my fine head!

1) Bad boy/good girl- Boy has been suspended from school a number of times, however, since he became football (soccer to Americans) captain he has calmed down a lot, all the teachers know that he needs a girlfriend to finally calm him down totally..........

2) Footballer/Coach- Your the new coach of a used-to-be-great-now-slowly-getting-worse team. You decide to bring in fresh new talent, me being one of them. However, despite my multi-million pound fee and salary, I'm simply no performing well enough....what could be the problem?

3) University halls- Its freshers week at University, we're on the same hallway in our residence. One night the whole corridor decide to go out for a night out and things start to happen.....

4) Bad poor Boy/ Rich Girl- Basically the same as bad boy/good girl however now we have the economic factor too!

I've obviously left things open for us to explore more, if your interested just PM me :) thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom