Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I need a commited RP Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknezz

Star
I am not new but I am searching for more partners. I am the type of RPer that can take on 20 rp's at a time. I like having a lot to reply to. I am open for any type of roleplay but I have limits. I am also open to do multiple rp's with one person if they are able to handle it. I respond with 1-2 paragraphs but never one liners.

My main turn on is teasing if you can tease very well then you understand my kinks and know how to rp with me lol.

My COMPLETE turn off's are.
BANDAGE
VOMIT
DIAPERS( like really? no)
TO MUCH SMUT (I like smut but just if we go like 4 rounds I will be bored and I will not really liek the rp.)

That's all I can think of right now...

Some pairings I like and want to do are going to be listed but if you have any plot driven ones tell me. If it's complete smut then just walk away in shame right now.

Teahcer x Student
Vampire x Human
Teen x Adult
Neighbors
Bestfriends
Fball Player x schools outcast
Cop x Criminal (I have multiple criminal ideas so this isn't very specific)
Cop x Pimp
Exotic Dancer x Customer
Bad Girl x Bad Boy
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Good Boy x Bad Girl
Knight x Prince( or Princess )
Magic School
Kidnapped x Kidnapper
Famous Person x Common Person
Assassin x ASsassin
Assassin x Target

More but I can't think of any right now any ideas? Tell me!!! Any plot ideas!! You BETTER press that PM button or post it :) Lol Hope you message me or post. Muah!!

I'd be willing to R.p... So far, I'm liking Knight x Prince (or Princess ) Magic School (Just not Harry Potter, I never really red the books so you'd probably be like 'what the fuck are you doing!') or the Assassin x Assassin. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom