Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Doggie love anyone? ~<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...I've had this somewhat odd craving for a Bestiality roleplay. Where I can either play a male or female dog. Also I can play sub or dom. Up to you :3

I am currently only open to playing the dog/wolf at this point. I'll happily accept female dog x male but please keep this in mind.

Plot 1:
(Male or Female dog)
Character A is the daughter of a famous dog sledder in northern Alaska. Because of this when the girl was a mere child, barely walking he got her a dog to start training. Now Character A is (insert age you'd like) and is still training to be a great dog sledder like her father. One night however ,while the teen is masturbating her dog walks in. What could happen? ;)

Plot 2:
(Female wolf)
Character A is a vampire who has just captured a werewolf to be her pet. But sadly the creature won't come out of it's wolf form...;D

Plot 3:
(Male or Female dog)
Character A has just come home from school and is feeling very horny, the only family member home at this time is their dog. ;3

More plots will be added later and I'm pretty much open to any bestiality rp. :) So any ideas you have, I'll pretty much say yes automaticlly. Just shoot me a PM! :)

I roleplay over Email, YIM,AIM, PM, and threads. Lol, so pretty much everything. :p

Hope to hear from someone soon!

RE: Pokemon Request! ~<3 (FxF)

I am very interested, but I have a couple of questions regarding the nature of the RP. Normally, I would send a PM but I'll ask them here in case anyone else happens by that has the same inquiries.

Are you looking for this to be a long-term or short-term role play?
What kind of story did you have in mind? Were you hoping for the trainers to be traveling partners or Rivals?
I can see that someone already asked about anthromorphs, so I'll continue on that. Are you still fine with some of the pokemon being male even if they are pokemorphs?

Either. :D

And as for the story it could be Bestfriends who are traveling together, rivals who fall for eachother or something like love at first sight. Where one of the characters happens to work with one of the gym leaders when the other character comes in to battle and basically wins Character A's heart with her skills and overall self.

Also as for the anthromorphs...it pretty much depends on the pokemon that it will be. So any questions on the kind I'll be okay with just ask. ^^

I was thinking of something involving you playing Dawn, I could play whatever girl you fancy. Unless you fancy Dawn too. XD

Sure, I could play her. I never did follow the anime much, so I suspect she is cocky, almost perfect, and almost has a regal queen persona to her?

Would you care to lead us off? PM me when it's up? (I tend to lose track of request threads here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom