Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Chelsea

She was lost in the pleasure they were both experiencing. Catalina pressed her head against the mattress, letting his lips move on her skin. When she was suddenly on top, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her forehead against his shoulder. Her hips started to make her own rhythm as she met his thrusts. She wouldn't let him do all the work. He spanked her and she gasped, surprised at his action. "You're my first... and I do want you to be the only man," she moaned as she continued moving. "Nathan, oh Nathan!" she groaned.

"Princess...!" He moaned out as he felt himself getting closer and closer to erupting, closer to spewing...Closer to filling her. But he would not fill her. That was not what he was going to do. She was a princess and he was just a lowly knight. If word got out that she was pregnant due to unknown circumstances, he knew the first person they'd turn to would be himself since he would be alone with her for the next few months on her journey. "Princess...I'm close to cumming..."

She pulled him closer, groaning in pleasure and wanting nothing more than to continue this, do this always. "Nathan! Nathan!" she cried out, her eyes closed as she pushed her body off of the bed. "Nathan! I'm close. Please, please don't stop!" she screamed as she came closer and closer to that sweet release they both needed. She wanted him to come undone inside her, to feel his hot seed inside her. "Nathan, come with me. Please," she cried out to him.

Her legs were wrapped around him. He couldn't pull out if he wanted to. She was pulled him in every time he pulled out when thrusting. He had no choice..."My love...Princess...!" He moaned out as he thrust harder and harder. If this was going to happen like that, he would do it with pleasure. More and closer, more and closer he came to cumming...Until finally he popped like a balloon. His seed filled her womb with warm, life-giving nectar that seemed to warm her entire insides.

"Nathan, love!" she cried out as she clutched him tighter to her. She could feel him getting harder inside her at every thrust. Catalina found her her release moments before he did. She gasped, shaking slightly as she embraced her lover tightly. His seed filled her up, warm inside her that she was moaning in pleasure as she felt it shoot inside her. She was panting, so out of breath as they both came undone together. It was the best thing that has ever happened to her. She hoped that he found it just as great.

He slowly pulled out, seeing his seed slowly come out of her pussy. He laid down beside her, Nathan felt tired...Catalina really worked him, or rather he worked Catalina to the point where he was tired after his release. He smiled as he held her hand gently. "We can relish in this moment for now...but we must soon clothe ourselves and get ready. What if someone were to walk in on us, hm?" He smiled and held it tighter. "I'm glad I was your first, princess."

She turned to look at him, catching her breath as she held his hand tighter. "Yes, I'm so happy that we are each other's first too," she said with a soft smile. "I don't think anybody will walk in on us. But clothe yourself if you want. I am still too spent to even move." she added with a soft laughter. It was true though since she was more than tired. It was like she had run a number of miles.

He laughed lightly. "The door is locked...so I think I'll know when someone is trying to enter. So...if thats the case..." He smiled and moved to wrap his arms around her, kissed her passionately before slowly going in for a second round...

The next day, he would be fully armored as he waited next to the carriage they were to take. Servants were loading it with supplies and Nathan sat there, waiting for his princess to come and join him so they can begin her pilgrimmage. He had specifically asked for horses that knew how to follow the roads and not stray off course...just in case his princess wanted some more private time with him.

Back
Top Bottom