Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest, age differences, non-con, STORY?

Lmao you people crack me up.

• Thanks, you rack me up too!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I want to fuck you.♥

Votes: 2 66.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • four is just an awesome number.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmiesaur

Planetoid

current preferences: a little smut, a little story?

Hi everyone! It's Imogen again! This is going to be my smut-based rp forum. I'm a lit-adv rper but for smut-based rps I prefer shorted and to-the-point posts. If you're looking for something more substantial, check out my plot based thread here.

I love incest, age differences, non-con, rough sex, multiple partners, prostitution, bestiality, that sort of thing. The only thing I don't really do is scat, vore, the hardcore fetish stuff basically haha.

As usual I like a little nerdy. I would love to do something sexy and steam in a game world or an otherwise different setting. Just ask, we'll work something out.

I prefer to focus on just one character for me, personally. You can play as many characters as you want though.. I don't care. Just don't expect me to play your whole harem.

I do m/f and f/f

For stuff like non-con and all that I prefer to play the sub role. :)

For smut rps I ask you to be patient. Sometimes I'm just not feeling up to writing just sex whereas other times I'll respond constantly all day. Sometimes you're just not horny. You should be able to understand that. XD

Soo let's work something out. :)

RE: Incest, age differences, non-con, click me :)

If you're still seeking a partner, your plot ideas still intrigue me. Is there any way we could work out an idea for an RP?

Well sure, what interests you? Hehe

hey would love to chat and come up with a good rp sounds like we could get along great pm me

I would love to play a variation on your android plots. Are you still looking?

I'm interested. I enjoy a good non-con, incest story, maybe a multipartner thrown in here and there.

Would you do long term sexually driven RPs?

You say you only play subs in NC stories. What about reluctant consensual stories? I'm thinking a sister who takes a dominant role in an incest story because her brother is temporarily incapacitated by a couple of broken limbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom