Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest, age differences, non-con, STORY?

Lmao you people crack me up.

• Thanks, you rack me up too!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I want to fuck you.♥

Votes: 2 66.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • four is just an awesome number.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmiesaur

Planetoid

current preferences: a little smut, a little story?

Hi everyone! It's Imogen again! This is going to be my smut-based rp forum. I'm a lit-adv rper but for smut-based rps I prefer shorted and to-the-point posts. If you're looking for something more substantial, check out my plot based thread here.

I love incest, age differences, non-con, rough sex, multiple partners, prostitution, bestiality, that sort of thing. The only thing I don't really do is scat, vore, the hardcore fetish stuff basically haha.

As usual I like a little nerdy. I would love to do something sexy and steam in a game world or an otherwise different setting. Just ask, we'll work something out.

I prefer to focus on just one character for me, personally. You can play as many characters as you want though.. I don't care. Just don't expect me to play your whole harem.

I do m/f and f/f

For stuff like non-con and all that I prefer to play the sub role. :)

For smut rps I ask you to be patient. Sometimes I'm just not feeling up to writing just sex whereas other times I'll respond constantly all day. Sometimes you're just not horny. You should be able to understand that. XD

Soo let's work something out. :)

RE: Incest, age differences, non-con, click me :)

Just so everyone knows I'm really really interested in a non-con rp right now, maybe incestuous. Hit me up!! :)

ATTENTION! Kind of looking for a quick sexy little rp, anyone interested? Thinking maybe I play a sex robot in the future :) Or a good ol father/daughter rp. PM me!!

emmiesaur said:
ATTENTION! Kind of looking for a quick sexy little rp, anyone interested? Thinking maybe I play a sex robot in the future :) Or a good ol father/daughter rp. PM me!!

I'm up for either of the ideas ;) PM for details then if you want.

emmie's forum: now with plot ideas! check it above! :)

I would be interested in doing something along the lines of the 7th idea. PM me please if you would like that.

emmiesaur said:

Either of these, and your sixth plot idea, intrigue me. If you're still up for it, I'd love to work something out with you. :)

Heys, are we still going to do the halo plot? ;O

We will work it out in about a week, ok? I have a roatrip coming up soon so I'm just looking for something quick and smutty. :)

emmiesaur said:
We will work it out in about a week, ok? I have a roatrip coming up soon so I'm just looking for something quick and smutty. :)

That sounds fine to me. :)

looking for force scenarios :) Can anyone out there indulge me?

Maybe interested in something gang-related guyz. :) Hmmm.... let's talk about it. ^^

Also still looking for non-con :) Maybe incest. Why not both?

YAY!
xD

bring it on guyz. :) Need help staying awake! Keep me company. ^^

Looking for fun guyz :(
Something royalty maybe?

Really craving something royalty based. :) hmu guyz.

Just letting everyone know I've added a new royalty-based plot so.. check it. ^_^

Quick question: Would you only be interested in an age gap with the male character older, or would you be up for something with the male younger than the female?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom