Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Art of the Tease

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiaNoir

Star
Looking for a literate, patient, and attention to detail kinda guy for the below RP idea. Not anyone into one liners, or rushing to have the two main characters get in bed. I would like this rp to be as long term as possible with a build up between the two characters in a erotic romance type of atmosphere in a realistic type of setting.

I did say I love sensual, luscious sex filled role play with a good plot on my page and I meant it. Let’s allow the character to get to know each other first! Check my page for my rabbit hole for any further details, any questions or concerns PM me! ;)

Art of the Tease

Charlise is a Physicists whom works alongside her colleague (your character) for the past 6 years. They have both been married, and divorced. They submerge themselves in their work so as not to deal with the fact that their lives outside of the Physics world was bland, ordinary, which included a mostly non existent sex life. Charlise has a theory about her marriages demise. She tells her colleague she wants to run a long term experiment on the Art of the Tease. She tells him that she would like to involve him in the project as he is the only one she can trust.

Their first test subjects tease each other into a frothy mess of sex. Charlise and (you) are writing down notes and discussing what their research had concluded for that test subject. Realizing that watching the two test subjects having sex left them heated. (You) begin to tease Charlise, and she teases back. Of course they both say its in the name of the experiment. Between the teasing dirty talk and agonizing foreplay the two go for it and thoroughly enjoy the experience.

Each week they conduct another experiment, watching how others react to the art of the tease, they discuss their findings, but always wind up having hot sex after teasing each other, how long could they keep this up? They have been friends for years would this imply that they were meant for each other? Would they publish their findings?

Why thank you! I have two people currently entertaining the idea, nothing has been written yet. If you wanna give it a shot send me a PM and we'll see what works and what doesnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom