Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A princess' wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
She smiles seeing him awake. As she looked at him she thought how much younger and more handsome he looked after everything that was done for him already. She suddenly leaned over and kissed him long and soft. She didn't know what she was doing but she couldn't help it.

The kiss surprised Irvine, but instinctively he reacted, returning it. After several moments of joy, he pulled back to breath. "Why?" He asked, sounding happily confused. He didn't know what he'd done to deserve this feeling of joy, the taste and feel of her lips on his.

Is a little surprised herself. "I just couldn't help myself. I'm just happy that you helped me again today and you're fine." She smiles seeing that he liked it as she gazes in his eyes. Runs her fingers through his hair thinking thoughts she never thought she would. This time she kissed him more passionately.

Irvine wonders at the feeling of Samantha's touch, and reacts with his own desire when she kisses him. He shifts, wrapping his arms around her and pressing close against Samantha. Irvine begins to slowly trace her body with his fingers, moving them over her body without regard for propriety, acting on instinct as he lets them ghost across her back, hair and breasts throughout the extended kiss. He feels a part of himself harden, pressing further against her with it's seven inches.

She doesn't know what's happening but it feels good. She feels his fingers move across her body and she feels a shiver go through her spine. She slips her arms out of her dress pulling it down a bit letting her large firm breasts out of the tight material. Her breathing becomes a little more laboured as she starts getging excited but unsure of what to do next.

Irvine just goes on autopilot, letting instinct take over until she objects. He begins to stroke her breasts with his right, as his left explores her belly, and waist, eventually reaching her pussy if she doesn't stop him. Irvine continues to kiss her, this time his tongue is gently rubbing against her lips, asking entrance. Irvine's blue eyes have darkened with lust.

She is submissive to him feeling him on top of her touching every inch of her bare skin makes her quiver with excitement. Her eyes are closed enjoying every touch. She opens her mouth letting him slide his tongue inside her mouth twirling hers around his. She opens her legs up thinking it would help him enter her. She then feels something that she's never felt before.

Irvine continued to kiss Samantha, intertwining his tongue with hers. He continued to caress her breasts, moving from the sides to the area around the areola, ghosting over her nipples every now and then. His left hand moved about, exploring her pussy, until he gently began pressing his index finger into her. She felt tight, and wet. Irvine stared into her eyes a moment, desire filling his. "If you... want me to stop... tell me. Otherwise... I'll keep going." He said.

"Oh no don't stop" she says pleading for him to continue, wanting more. She runs her fingers through his hair and moans softly her breathing just a little more laboured than before. "It feels so good."

Irvine then begins trailing kisses, first on her lips, then going down her neck until he reached her shoulder. His left continues to gently thrust in and out of her, while his right hand reaches down, and begins to gently push her dress completely off, leaving naked unless she stops it. He lowers his head to began licking and sucking on her breasts after that, while his hands begin removing his clothes.

She starts to get wet feeling his fingers in her. She starts to moan just a little more feeling more hot. She looks up and watches him undress. She watches his every move seeing his sleek muscular physique and thinking to herself that she's never seen a man naked before at least not in real life. Her fingers trace down his neck and shoulders to his chest feeling how strong he is. Her hands come to his hips and reachs back feeling his ass then up his strong back feeling lucky she has such a strong couragous guy to make love to for the first time in her life. She looks up at him loving what she sees.

Irvine shivered with desire as Samantha touched him. He couldn't help but return the favor. His right hand trailed all over her body, exploring her wherever he could reach. His left continued to gently thrust into her, now with index and middle finger. He also began to wiggle them slightly when they were at the deepest point in her. Irvine continued to kiss her breasts, gently flicking her nipples with his tongue every now and then. He gently laid her down on the bed while continuing these actions.

She doesn't think she can handle it any longer as she moans in ecstasy. Her nipples start to get hard as he used his tongue on them as she ran her hand through his hair more gripping it as she tilts her head back eyes closed with a loud moan. "Oh my goodness I can't hold it in anymore."

Irvine continued to touch, kiss, and caress her for a few moments, before stopping and pulling his fingers out of her. He trailed them along her belly, then breast, than it came to a stop as he hooked his hand under her shoulder. Irvine did the same with the other before placing his throbbing cock at her entrance. He slowly pushed his way into her, stopping whenever she was uncorfortable until she was ready to go again. This continued until he was fully sheathed in Samantha.

She gasped a little feeling him enter her. She always wondered what it would feel like having a man love her like this and she was surprised how nice it felt. She was hungry for this but didn't know how to get it or who to get it from but he seemed to be the right one. Her hands hold onto his back holding onto him for what's to come. "Oh Irvine you are so good to me."

Irvine just stilled a moment, enjoying this new feeling, enjoying the closeness he had to her. He then began to pull out, until only the tip of his cock was left. Then he proceeded to push back into her a little faster. Irvine kept doing this until they found a good steady rthymn, and then begin to kiss and caress her again.

She could feel herself become very wet and wanting to know how it is to have him give her his seed. Holding onto him tightly so wanting to explode. She bites her bottom lip so she wouldn't scream and make some of the servants come running scared for her. She wished this wouldn't end. She arches her back a bit moaning feeling herself cum noticing it drip out of her.

Irvine continues to thrust as something builds inside of him, until it breaks free. With a final push, he holds himself deep inside her as he climaxes, shooting cum into her pussy. Feeling momentary weakness afterwards, he shifts and lays next to her. He'd never done this before, but as he lay there lazily tracing her naked body, he found himself wanting to repeat it again and again. "That was... wonderful. Thank you." He says, after a moment to recover.

"You were good." She gasped for breath afterwards feeling his cum inside of her. She looked at him with a smile "I always wondered what that would feel like." She touched his face lightly with her fingers wondering if he has been secretly watching her all these years that she's been in the castle in solitude. Presses herself close to him feeling the warmth of their bodies meld as one. Putting her arms around him she said "You've helped me a lot already in the short time we've known each other it was the least I could do to say thank you for that."

Irvine looks at her a moment, then nods. She had helped him as well, in dealing with the loneliness he'd never really noticed, since it had been all he'd known. "Do you... think this... will happen again? You're... a princess... I'm... just a... guy in... the right place... at the right time. At the moment... I have... nothing to offer... you or... your parents... but myself. I don't even... have family." He asked, uncertainty, and loneliness in his voice. "I... don't regret it... but I... don't want this... to be the... last time. Whether it's this... or the last... time I... see you."

"I don't want it to be the last time either. I'm not sure what my parents will think but I do hope we can meet again as this was amazing." Runs her hand down his arm feeling the bandages wrapped around it still. "I am not sure if I want to let you go back out there so soon." she says sadly. "but if you decide to I want to be able to see you again. Maybe we can meet at a certain place and time."

"I'll have to... at some point. This is... your place. I... don't fit in. Yet. Where are... your parents?"
Irvine asks, curious. He hadn't seen anyone but her and servants at the castle.

"My parents are in another town visiting relatives. My cousin is going to have a baby any day so they want to be there for that." She stops then asks "What if you were to meet them?"

"Then... we'll see where... this goes." Irvine replied, gently caressing her for a moment. "I... need to go. At the least... to see... if animals... got into... my home. It's safe... from other people... but occasionally... animals break in." Reluctance is clear in his voice and his touch. Irvine didn't want to leave, but his home had the precious few things from his old home, his own family. What he'd had on him, and what wasn't burned in the fire.

She looked at him longingly wanting him to stay. "How and when can we meet again? It was just to good for us to stop here." She watched him reluctantly get up her eyes watching him wanting more as he made her feel like a woman for the first time. She wondered if this could be love at first sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom