Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Special Proxy [Adult] (Unfinished) |Slender man Fanfic|

Continue the story on here?

• Total voters

Menasay

Moon
Mother had just died, and Father stood over her grave with me. She had battled a form of cancer about a year after I was born is what Father told me and she had always been sick. I didn’t quite understand it, but mama was gone forever. As it began to rain I saw my father clench his fist and mumble something under his breath, and this is when I believe he decided to take me far away from the city. This is when we moved away from my friends, my teachers and my aunt and uncle.

This new place we moved to… it was literally out in the middle of nowhere. I was now home schooled, and father told me to stay close to the house. But as I got older… when I hit ten years old I disobeyed father, and went into the forest with a wooden sword he’d made for me to play with since I liked to have my imagination come to life. As I walked around the forest I could hear a low noise, almost like the sound of a cat purring, but it was deeper, much deeper.

Feeling like something was right behind me I turned around; nothing being there yet a shiver still went down my spine.

“H-Hello?” I stuttered shyly.

Nothing answered back except for that same noise again, and it made me turn back around, my eyes widening at what was there. I couldn’t scream, my voice was gone as the creature moved its tentacles in a hypnotizing way. I remember… he had no face, and was wearing a suit like my father once had back in the city. As his tentacles continued to move my vision began to go dark, and then I remember nothing.. Except waking up back at the house on the porch, in our swinging chair. I blinked confusedly and shivered at the cold, it was late.

When I went inside my father was there with the phone in his hand, he had been about to dial something – I figured it was the police. He dropped the phone immediately and ran to me, wrapping his arms around me.

“Where were you?” He questioned.

Though… I only replied with a frown. His eyes seemed to widen and he mumbled something under his breath, I could barely make out the word ‘again’. My confusion and curiosity heightened from here on in. Whenever father was drinking a beer and watching his shows I went into his room, though most of the time he yelled at me, and figured out what I was doing… but as I got older, when I hit thirteen years old I got sneakier and dad would be away from the house sometimes, enough time to stock up on food at the grocery store- this gave me long enough to investigate his room, several times. There I found more on mom then I had ever thought I’d find.

I found the long history of friendship mom and dad had shared since they were … very young. I also found long written, love letters, but.. something else. Several of the notes contained a circle with a large x through it. Sometimes even the heart’s that were placed had the x’s through them. I found this odd. But, I didn’t have time to read through them because dad came home often as I tried to. Several tries, and father wouldn’t come back until late this night.

My eyes read deep and hard, but I comprehended very little; The Tall Man. We escaped. We were lucky. Frederick was not. He had no face. No eyes. Always watches. My eyes couldn’t stop, until… I was caught. Father stood there with his arms crossed and pointed me to my room. I heard rustling and finally, the smell of smoke. Father must’ve burnt everything… because the next day I found nothing left.

My curiosity was too high for me to just sit still, so once dad had left again I snuck out. I’d walk in the forest, whistling a tune, half expecting the creature.. or man, whatever it was to just show up again.. but I was let down. Perhaps it was because I was expecting him? Oh well, I doubled back … but ended up lost, and the darkness was beginning to set in. Panic set in with such, I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck standing up.

“….not good,” I mumbled to myself, I could see NOTHING! No illuminating light from the house, nothing, not even cars going by on the road which was close to the trees. I shivered, it was getting cold. My paranoia had begun to set in before I’d pause in my tracks. Finally- though I was scared out of my wits, there he was. The creature mom and dad had even known.

It was tall, very tall- had to be at-least 9”0’ or higher. Its arms were as long as the tentacles on the back, and it was making that noise again to me. At the same time it comforted me with its movements but also put the fear of god in me. My eyes couldn’t move even as I started walking backward. The creature moved unto me, placing its ‘face’ into mine, as if to be staring into my eyes with its nonexistent ones. The next sound it made was deep as well, it was.. What sounded to be a groan of some sort?

“Mrrrrrrr.” The creature noisily groaned unto me.

A blush came over my cheeks, I felt so warm now, though it was so cold outside. Next… nothing once again, my world went black again and I awoke in the same place as before. I just.. Couldn’t comprehend what was going on. I went inside, walked straight passed my father watching the game – wasn’t even paying attention to me as I did so – and went to bed, though my sleep could not have been more sleepless. I dreamt of that symbol, o x .. what could it mean?

For the next few years my dreams were racked with that tall man without a face. Those tentacles stretching out to me, and often blanking out my entire dream, then a screeching sound and that symbol. My father was totally unaware until I found myself blanking out during the day, drawing the symbols and posting them up around my room. During the times of drawing such I was not aware and often woke up on my bed later that same day. You see, dad didn’t often enter my room because I was a growing young woman, but on this new day he did.

His eyes went full wide and shocked. A gasp tumbled from his lips and then he spoke the words,

“Like your mother.”

I looked to him from my drowsy state on the bed and looked to my newly made drawings.

“Dad, what aren’t you telling me?”
The way he looked at me was horrific.

“Your mother was also a Proxy before she passed away.”

“Proxy, daddy what’re y-,” my eyes went wide as they moved to focus in on the faceless man in the window behind him.

His eyes widened when he saw mine then slowly looked behind himself. His eyes narrowed and he moved so I was directly behind him.

“Leave us alone,” he hissed angrily, “You took away my wife, you won’t have my dau-“

In the blink of an eye he was in front of dad, grabbing him with those long arms and tentacles, pulling him away in quick flickers of movements. And within a minute, dad was gone. I looked around the entire house... found nothing. Not even blood, scraps, anything… I was alone. Luckily I was sixteen now, and knew how to maintain the house, but I didn’t know how to drive and civilization was at least two hours away, and I didn’t know which way either.

I stayed in the house for a couple more days until I found I felt so tired now even when I slept. A couple days of this and I’d had enough, where was dad? I figured I’d investigate; going back out into those cruel woods. It took a good hour of wondering around, and darkness settling in again but I’d come a crossed the creature once more, or I should say it’d come and find me. That same noise came from its being, radiating into me, only this time I felt even hotter than before.

The man, the tall man then began to move his tentacles in that same hypnotizing circular movement. My mind began to feel blank, only hearing whatever the creature was speaking into my mind now. All I could hear was him, his … groaning. My hands were shaking, mouth open and breathe hot as all but the tentacle hypnotizing me moved unto my being. The tentacles slowly tore off my clothing, all of it until I was fully naked, just standing there. The creatures head cocked, it seemed interested.

Four of the many tentacles now wrapped around my limbs, ankles and wrists, lifting me off the ground. The ones on my ankles spread apart my legs as far as they could go, almost to the point of pain. I struggled, lightly because most of my mind was numbed in his control. A low mrrrrrr noise sounded from the creature again and my struggling ended immediately, my body was so hot, especially… there. I swallowed dryly, watching half wholly one of the tentacles move to my face then slide down my chest.

I shivered in a pleasant want. My whole body was fighting with itself, my mind fighting at the same time. A part of me was begging for it to do whatever it was going to do as my eyes watched the tentacle lower, sliding over my stomach, and lower stomach then sliding around on my clit. My body immediately flinched in pleasure, body arching slightly.

“Ah-hah…~”

I couldn’t help myself but to moan out. The creature brought its head back in to mine, tilting it in what seemed like curiosity. I eyed it before letting out another moan, the tentacle slowly beginning to press in my slit.

“N-No~,” I began to beg without avail, “I’ma,” I tried to speak but my words were cut short by a pained pleasure-filled moan. Riiip. I felt my virginity breaking as the tentacle rammed through it, my body arching again. My body writhes with pleasure I’ve never felt before in my entire life. I breath out, my eyes glazed over.

The creature seems to cock its head as more of its tentacles violate me. I now had one prodding at my mouth, one at my back door and another sliding into my tight vagina. The tentacles weren’t as polite as I had hoped they would be before they forced open my other two holes, rapidly thrusting in and out of them. The two in my vagina slammed to the back of it, thrusting hard and fast. My body was beginning to writhe, hard, orgasm after orgasm making me near my climax. My body was beginning to numb and my cum was sloshing out with each thrust his tentacles made inside me, that and the creatures constant mrring was all I could hear.

As soon as I hit that high of climaxing my world went dark. I didn’t wake up until what seemed like days later, and it was to knocking on the houses’ door. I opened my eyes, being in a robe, which I felt on my body before standing and walking to the door, opening it. It was the food shipment guy, who was 22 years old. He looked at me confusedly.

“Where’s your dad at? Him and my dad have an agreement about the food trades..”

“He’s-,” what could I say? There’s no way he’d believe me if I said ‘oh this really tall guy with no face just came and took him away’, I’d have to lie, “he left.”

“Why’s his truck still here?”

“Sorry, what I meant when I said he left is that he went for a walk.”

“Oh… do you have the money for me?”

“No… sorry.”

“Oh, okay. I’ll come back another-“

“Wait… please.”

“…what’s wrong?”

Just then he managed to look behind me, eyes going wide.

“What the HELL is that!?!”

I turned slowly, seeing that tall creature inside my house once again. Fear straddled me horribly before I pushed the food shipment guy, yelling for him to run. He turned and did just that, heading for the forest. I followed him quickly. Though it wouldn’t do much good… We got ourselves lost, me and him.

“Your name’s Samantha, right?”

“Yeah that’s me…”

“I’m Sean… now, can you tell me what that creature is?”

“I’m not quite sure myself. My Father apparently knew what it was.”

“Wait- you mean THAT things the Operator?”

“Operator? What’re you talking about?”

“Your dad and my dad we’re always pals while they were growing up but when things got weird my dad distanced himself from yours and your mom. However, your dad always told mine stories about a creature called ‘The Operator.’ He said he was tall, faceless and always wore a suit. I thought he was kidding when my dad told me but apparently it’s real… and it made your mother a proxy of it... before she passed away.”

“What’s a proxy?”

“It means you do whatever the creature tells you… at least that’s what I heard your dad say to mine.”

For a moment then we just kind of stared at each other until we heard a mrrr’ing noise coming from close by. Sean and I both turned to look the way we thought the noise came from before we heard some wind close in on us. I shifted uneasily before blinking, as soon as my eyes were opened back up I saw The Operator right behind Sean. The creature suddenly reared a tentacle back then spiked it right through his chest. My eyes widened as I stared at the bloody hole in his chest.

Terrified; I began to step backwards before I twisted around and ran. I ran, and I ran, and I ran until I tripped on a branch, rolling into a tree painfully.

“Ow… NGH!!”

It wasn’t a tree I rolled into but The Operator himself. He leaned down a bit, faceless head coming close to my face. I felt that heat run through my entire body, my legs and hips shifting a bit uncomfortably.

“P-Please,” I begged, not even sure what I was begging for.

The creature then ripped it’s head open where its mouth should’ve been, revealing a long, slimy black tongue that slowly pushed in-between my lips and teeth, licking at mine. A gasp sounded from my throat before I moaned around that tongue, wrapping my arms around the creatures’ neck. My eyes closed, and I could’ve sworn I heard a voice come from the thing in front of me. Its hands moved, pushing me upwards away from its body against the ground before they gripped my clothed breasts. My body arched against the creatures.

“AHHH-hah!!! So-so hot,” I groaned through the creatures tongue.

‘More,’ my mind was begging as the creature now proceeded to rip my shirt and bra off roughly. Its long fingers then gripped around my bare breasts, massaging at them. My body shuddered a little before it arched even more against the creature.

Can you hear me, Samantha?

“…..mmrrmam?”

I couldn’t speak because of the tongue in my mouth, and I think it figured it out as it pulled its tongue away and I swallowed down the goo that the tongue had left in my mouth.

“Ye-yes.. I can…”

Good. Beautiful. Samantha, I’m going to give something to you that your mother never had the time to receive.

“What is that.. Master,” that last part was added without me hearing it.

The creature did not reply, it only removed a hand from my breast to start removing its own clothes. A tentacle replaced the hand as two of them also ripped my pants and panties away. I moaned out in pleasure as I felt something pressing between my legs and into my crotch. The object was soft, but also hard at the same time, and it felt like it had small tentacles on it, scraping at my walls. My body shifted, trying to get away from the intrusion but suddenly a hand grabbed my leg, pulling it apart as the thing went further in.

I gasped. THAT feeling… so full.

How does it feel, girl?

“S-so good, Master. I’m so full with your.. monster meat.”

The creature gave a purr into my ear before beginning to thrust, head leaning back down to push its tongue into my mouth. I gripped onto its neck again in want, my body moving with its. It’s tentacles now moved behind me, scooping me off the ground and pressing my body up against it. It felt so warm to be, all of it. And it’s … scent.. drove me insane. I felt like I was going to climax over and over again, and I did. Those tendrils were driving me something fierce, and my nipples were so hard.

But now I was feeling something extremely different, a buildup. I was feeling fuller- the creature- he was spraying his cum deep inside me. My body was writhing a bit, tingling and shaking. Moans after full hearted moans spilled from my lips. I’d never felt so pleasured in my life before. And I didn’t know it but this would be my life for a VERY long time, as the creature was going to use me to house its vile injections. I was beginning to go numb, I had climaxed so many times and the creature was still fucking me and cumming deep inside.

“Mah-ha-aster?”

He pulled his tongue from my mouth and seemingly looked at me.

“Nu-Numbing…”

I said with tingling lips.

That is a good thing, my young human. You will not feel what is going to happen as badly. The pleasure will coat your pain, and keep you conscious.

I blinked a bit as the tongue circled around my mouth before I closed my eyes, gripping onto him tightly. My hips were pressing and arching to the thrusts, wanting all of it inside even as it was cumming in deeply. Until I felt his hips meet mine, his cock swarming and swelling inside, making me so full. And then I felt him filling my cervix and beginning to fill my uterus. My eyes shocked open, feeling the tentacles invade my insides. My fingers gripped painfully at his body, tears coming to my eyes before I felt a pleasure so intense that’d make me pass out into full on unconsciousness.

Back
Top Bottom