Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skylar (Ryuu & azure)

Skylar waits until Alex order their meal then smiles and laugh softly at won't Philipe says to her. When Alex ask her what Philipe said to her, she just gives him an innocent look before saying" I don't know what you are talking about" She couldn't remember the last time she felt so relaxed and had fun. Her mind goes back to her home life how it was so different on how she felt now. When he talks about her eyes she blushes looking down" umm thank you"

Alex laughs nervously "heheh you're welcome. Can I tell you something?" Before Alex could speak Philipe walked up with their order and said "Here you go Monsieur, Madame. TWO... Slices of apple pie, and to regular coffees. You know Monsieur I always say this, but it warms our hearts you come here and get what is perhaps the most common order in all the cafes of New York. Your presence is always welcome. Even if you come merely for the atmosphere" Alex laughed "Hahaha, come one now, I don't ALWAYS order this. But you're welcome. And if you must know, I come here for the service. Go ahead and put the bill on my tab please, and tell everyone I say hello, and to have a great day" Alex smiled as Philipe responded and said "Madame, I know not what he is to you, but you are one of 2 women he's brought here in all the years I have known him." He leaned to her again and said "This man? He is a keeper." Standing up straight he said "I absolutely will Monsieur, and a good day to you both." Alex chuckled and smiled at skylar as he said "Well, let's dig in shall we? By my watch we've got a little less than 30 minutes. Hahahahaha oh my gosh please don't think I'm counting the minutes till this is over, but I'd feel like an absolute jerk if you got into trouble because of me" Alex smiled as he stared into skylar's perfectly blue eyes.

Skylar smiles once against at Philipe before winking back at him at what he said. " I have no fear of that knowing Sally and Big Ben they would cover for me but I agree I would feel bad for doing that to them" she picking up her fork breaking off a piece of her apple pie and bring it to her lips and eats it. Favor blast in mouth as she taste the sweetness of the apples" MMM this is really good" she smiles at him " I can't remember the last time I had apple pie this good" she goes and takes another night

Alex, overjoyed at her reaction laughs "Hahahahaha! That's great! I knew you'd love it. That apple pie is one if the best things I've ever eaten." Alex cuts off a piece of his own pie and savors it and skylars smile. Taking a drink of his coffee he looks at skylarks adorable face and says jokingly "I hope the pie isn't the only thing you're happy with" he placed his cup down, took another bite of his pie and smiled at skylar and said "you know something? You're really cute when you're happy like this. I think I have an idea" Alex waved at Philipe who came calmly and quickly and said "Philipe, could please put a whole pie on my tab and see if there's anyway skylar can get a fresh one to go in like 20 minutes?" Philipe smiled and said "for you Monsieur, anything" Philipe hurries off to place the order. Alex smiled and looked at skylar again "There! Now you can look this happy even more" Alex's eyes shut and his face lit up with a giant smile as he looked at skylar, this beautiful young women before him.

During this time her home life and what it would be like when she went was the farther things from her mind. Skylar was really enjoying herself. When he told her she was cute she truly felt beautiful and believe him. Her cheek start to heat up as a blush goes across her cheeks. When Alex calls out to Philipe, she was wondering what he was doing now. Hearing him that he was ordering a whole pie for her. At first she was amazed that he would do something so sweet just to see her smile. Skylar was floored that someone would do something like this. She could help but give him a bright smile" Thank you so much. You didn't have to do that"

Alex smiled and softly spoke "If I can make you happy, then I have to do it. Seeing you smile makes me happier than I've been in a long time skylar." He smiled softly at her and placed his free hand on her's on the table and looked at her and said "Skylar, this has been one of the best day's I've had in a long time. I'm really glad you said yes. And I was wondering if you'd like to maybe... You know go on a real date sometime soon? I-I know it's a bit sudden, but I'd really like to know I can see you again" Alex smiled softly and stared into her perfect blue eyes and thought only of her for that instant as he waited for her answer.

Skylar shaking her head" I don't know why you would want to do all this for me. You just met me and hardly know me to boot" she tells him. But she was still happy. When he reaches out and touches her, even though it was a gentle touch. A look of fear cross her face but as fast as it came it was gone. But forces a smile telling herself that he wasn't going to hurt her. " I... I would like that. I just would have to see how my schedule but that does sound nice"

Alex saw a quick look on skylar's face as he touched her and thought for an instant that she was afraid, but it vanished so fast, he assumed it was just nervousness over something she wasn't expecting. Alex looked at her and still softly smiling said "well I guess it just makes me happy to see you smile. When you smile I just light up inside. Hahahahaha I have a bad habit of wanting to spoil people." Alex looked at skylar's hair and thought about hair perfect it seemed to flow and how wonderful her eyes looked with her hair, a beautiful combination he rarely ever saw. Alex after hearing her answer was ecstatic "Yeah that's great! I know where to find you so just let me know the next time you see me ok? The fact that you said yes twice is still being processed to tell you the truth." Alex smiled as he finished off his pie and washed it all down with a drink if delicious coffee. And said "So what do you think? Was this a good lunch? Haha, well now that I think about, you said yes to a second date, so something must be going right." Alex chuckled softly as he looked at Skylar's beautiful face.

With him smiling at her like that and seeming so carefree, soon had her relaxing again and enjoying being with him. Finishing up her pie and coffee, Skylar wipes her lips. " We should get going I have to get back. Its getting to our busies hour and i want to be there to help. But yes this was very good thank you again" she says her pale blue eyes meeting his she slowly stands to collect her bag.

Alex smiled and stood up as well "Yeah I guess that's true. Philipe should be here with the pie by n-" he was cut off as Philipe walked up with a fresh pie in a nice box and said "Madame, your pie has arrived" doing a comical bow he handed the pie to skylar and said "Please enjoy the rest of your day Monsieur Wolfe, Madame skylar" Philipe walked away calmly after handing them their pie. Alex looked at skylar and laughed "haha Philipe never disappoints. Well I guess we should get going now." Alex held the pie for skylar in one hand, and held Skylar's hand in the other and began to walk out of the coffee house, leading skylar to the entrance. As they exited Alex looked to skylar and smiled "well, let's head back then" and he began walking back with her to the restaurant.

Soft laughter comes from her lips as Philipe bows to her. Skylar couldn't help but too do a curtsy back to him. In a very happy mood she walks out with Alex out the cafe. Skylar lets Alex hold the pie for her and feels him take her hand. Once more an uneasiness comes over her but it quickly goes out the door seeing how kind he has been to her. As the get back to the diner she turns to face him" Thank you Alex I really had a good time." She gives his hand a squeeze before turning go back into the diner.

As Alex hear's Skylar's good bye a unique feeling overcomes him, he feels he should leave after such a successful date, but he can't help but feel an urge to be with skylar longer, and simply speak with her more, however he knows he must let her go, even though every fiber in his being said to stay with her and be with her more, he knew that he would see her again in one week. This strange time in which he must wait to see her seemed to hold a spell over him, he realized that the one week he must wait will make their time even more special, so he reluctantly smiled gently and said "goodbye skylar, I can't wait until next week! Thanks again for saying yes! You won't regret it Skylar!" Alex waved as he said this and then turned to Sally in the restaurant and gave her a huge hug picking her up and spinning her and putting her back down and said "thank you thank you thank you! You're the best person ever! The date was wonderful, and we have another date to set next week, thank you sooooo much!" Alex ran off with a smile on his face as he headed home to think over just how wonderful skylar is and to plan their real date that they would be setting next week.

Skylar turn just in time to see Alex lift Sally off her feet swing her around. She just shakes her smiles and really couldn't wait until their next date. The rest of the day she felt like she was walking on clouds. But at the end of the day the cloud slowly turning into a thunderstorm when she head home. She was greeted when her mom and stepdad fighting, and when he goes to hit her Skylar rushes forward to stop him. In doing so he got an good solid hit to her face seeing her flying to the ground. Seeing stars she slowly sits up seeing him hitting her mom. she gets to her feet again things time jumping on his back and beating on him to stop. He pulls her off only to slap her knocking her into her mom. He yells for a few minutes before grabbing his coat and leaves slamming the door behind him.

When he was gone she went to help her mom to make sure that her mom was on. For the next few days she hasn't see her stepdad until the night before she was going to see Alex again. He comes asking for the rent money so he could by drugs but she refuse, in doing so she earned a beating. she was about to cover her face but had bruises all over her arms and ribs. The next morning she was force to wear long sleeve shirts and walk slowly so she not in pain as she works.

Alex spent the week before his next day to see skylar in sheer anticipation of the thought of seeing Skylar's perfect hair, eyes and those delicate curves that are so sweet. Alex went through 8 meetings that week, each one with a smile, something people rarely saw on this young CEO, as he often left his usual intimidating expression on whenever he would be meeting with the board of directors to remind them who's in charge, but he couldn't help but smile and laugh and spread his joy to those around him as the days went by. The chairmen even made comments on that being the first time they'd seen him smile an entire meeting, the first time they'd seen him so at ease. Alex was in paradise, he had finally found a girl he knew he could happily be with.

The day had finally come. One night and he could see skylar again, and he was overjoyed, he bought her a bouquet of 2 dozen roses, and a beautiful blue jacket because he knew it would be cold that day. Alex placed the roses in a beautiful vase with water to keep the roses alive and well for skylar, and then went to sleep in anticipation of seeing Skylar's beautiful face the next morning.

The next morning, Alex got up and grabbed the roses and the jacket, put the jacket into a gift bag and went down to the lobby of his apartment building and left for his morning walk down to the cafe and felt an excitement he hasn't felt in years and soon approached the restaurant and walked in briskly and found Sally by the front and said "Sally, hey is skylar here yet? Oh I can't wait to see her, she's so wonderful I had to get her these roses and I also got her a little present for today. Oh I'm so nervous, I waited the whole week just waiting for this moment, I have to see her, can you let skylar know I'm here, or something? Hahahahaha I'm just so excited!" Alex smiled brightly as he waited for Sally's response

Sally looks at him giving him a small smile. "May aren't we happy to today" but then she looks over her shoulder frowning when she sees Skyler slowly walking out .Skyler has a smile on her face, but is moving very slowly.Sally sighs before saying " I don't thinking Skylar is feeling very well. it's seem like she's out Of it. she smiling but it doesn't seem likes it's really maybe br seeing you would brighten her day." Sally then waves him on to go see Skylar who. now slowly trying to sit holding her side.

Alex looked over at skylar in a bit of shock, he wasn't sure what to think, he slowly looked over skylar and felt rather concerned, his first thought was that she was simply under the weather and he walked over to skylar with a soft smile and said gently "hey skylar. Sally says you seem a little out of it today. You feeling alright? You're looking a little under the weather today." Alex smiled as he looked at the gifts he had for skylar to celebrate their first real date and slowly put them on the table and said "Here, it's good to stay warm when you're sick, and since it's supposed to get pretty cold today, I thought I'd get you a jacket to kind of celebrate our first date, aaaand, I got you these" Alex then pulled out the bouquet of roses with a big smile on his face "I also got you these skylar." Alex chuckled "haha I hoped they're not too corny or anything, I just thought you'd like them" Alex smiled at the poor girl and felt terrible that she was working when she wasn't well and then said "Hey, I think we should postpone our first date today for a day when you're feeling a little better you know? I'd feel terrible if we went out tonight when you weren't feeling well. But if you want, we could go by your place or my place and just spend the night relaxing, that way we can still have our date, and you can get some rest. How does that sound?"

Skylar was deep in thought and pain she hadn't even notice him until her spoke to her. Coming out of her thoughts she looks up at him before a smile coming to her face. " Oh hello Alex yeah just a little " she tells him not wanting to give off what had happen last night. She was watching him and wondering what he was doing with the bag. When he pulls out the jacket, her pale blue eyes wide in shock and runs her hand over it. Skylar was stun that he would give her gifts. When she sees the flowers she felt all her worries slowly fade away. Taking them she lift them to her nose and smells them" Thank you they are lovely, and no I dont want to raincheck the date just hanging out at your place sounds find to me" she tells him

Alex smiles as he hears that skylar is willing to spend their date at his apartment to be able to spend the evening together. Alex chuckled lightly and said "I'm glad to hear that. I'm gonna go ahead and order, but you should try and take it easy today skylar, you seem a little out of sorts today." Alex paused slightly as he looked at skylar who seemed so much more reserved than the last time he saw her, but he understood that only seeing her one time before, he may have seen her acting slightly different than normal. After a slight pause Alex looked at Skylar's face and said "Sooo, how's everything going with you? I mean, you know, my week was pretty standard, a half dozen meeting or so, a day with friends, and some market research mixed in with a little program development. Nothing that big but I should be able to land a nice little contract with apple when I'm done. You know, just to keep the company running with my personal stamp to keep the others from getting to ambitious. Hahahahaha so it wasn't too fascinating, but it's not like nothing happened. So how was your week? Anything new at school?"

Skylar smiles at him even though she was sore she was really was happy that she could be with him. " nothing much I just had to finish up my senior project. I'm actually ahead of my group.Let me go get my stuff and then we can leave."She slowly gets up her side in excruciating pain but she smiles at him like nothing was wrong.Lifting herself using the booth she turns to walk away but in doing so her shirt slowly raises up revealing a black and blue bruise on her side.

Alex's face filled with immediate rage and concern over the bruise he just saw on Skylar's gentle body. Alex reached out and immediately grabbed Skylar's wrist quite gently and with a growl in his voice he said "skylar... Where did you get that bruise?" He looked at her in absolute seriousness and said "Skylar, if someone did this to you I want you to tell me right now so I can make sure they know just how bad of an idea touching you ever again is. Alright? Just tell me skylar nothing bad will happen alright?" Alex's face had become rather serious at this point.

Skylar was taken back as he grabs her wrist to turning her to face him. Seeing the rage on his face she wonder what she had done wrong but upon realizing that he has seen the bruise her eyes got wide with panic. She forces a carefree smile " nothing happened I just fell down last night. I'm fine I just bruise easily." She tells him hoping that he would believe her and just drop the topic "let me just go get my stuff and we can leave" she tries to pull away from him

Alex feeling absolute rage still consuming him realized just how nervous he was making skylar and quickly let go and got up and reassuringly placed his hands on Skylar's shoulders and said "skylar, I-I know we've only known each other a little bit, I won't ask to interfere in your life, just..." Alex looked down and then back up at skylar and said "Just promise me that you won't let that happen to you again please? I don't know what's going on in your life but..." Alex's face became increasingly concerned "Damn it skylar. That isn't a place you just fall on. Listen, I don't think any girl should be getting hit alright? If you're really worried I won't go getting involved in your life then I won't but whatever happened that caused that... Promise me you'll come to me before anything happens where you get hurt ok?" Alex let his hands slide gently down Skylar's arm and said with a gentle look on his face "let's go get your stuff then, I ordered a car on account I didn't think you'd wanna walk all the way to my apartment at night."

For the longest time she couldn't meet his eyes until slowly she looks up at him. But no matter what he has said she knew she could not tell him about her life. Where he had the lifestyle where he can whenever he wants she was still stuck at home. Also it was no longer about her it was also about her mother if she cannot leave. She smiles at him never giving her promise she turned ankles the back room to give her things. "The sounds like a good idea I have my things am ready when you are"

Alex smiled as skylar told him she was ready to go and gently led her outside to the car he had ordered. The car was a pitch black BMW with a perfect sheen, Alex turned to skylar and said "Well, this is the car, so I'll take your things so you don't strain yourself ok?" Alex gently took Skylar's thing and opened the car door for her with his semi full hands and smiled at Skylar's innocent face as he gestured into the car saying jokingly "After you milady"

She gives out a sigh of relief seen that he had dropped the subject and walks out the diner with him. When she turns to the car they were get into she, was a little taken back at the nice BMW car. Skylar never been in the car this nice before and was a little unsure to get into it now but when he took her stuff and open the doors for her she couldn't help but laugh when he bowed to her. Slowly gets into the car lowing herself in as gently as she could and which for him to get into the driver side.

Back
Top Bottom