Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hello there. (Dominate Female looking for males)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. PM me if any of these ideas interest you. Thanks. :)

Perfect Male:
A young man is kidnapped and is taken to a secret facility. There he will be trained to be a perfect male, one who submits to any female’s will without a moment’s hesitation.

New Body, New Life:
It is the not so distant future. My character is an average girl in every possible way, average looks, average intelligence, average social life. That is, until one day when she comes across a bodysuit hanging out of a dumpster. She takes the bodysuit home and tries it on, amazed at how realistic it is, and she is pleased with the suit’s design: a beautiful woman, an ideal in every way. Not only that, but the suit equips her with a special charm in social situations, allowing her to manipulate men to her favor. She decides to use her new-found charm to go social climbing, taking advantage of rich young men for her own gain.

Magical Costume Store:
A couple visit a costume store together, looking for something to wear for a Halloween part. Little do they know that the costumes there have magical properties. These costumes change the appearance of whoever wears them, making them more beautiful, more attractive, and they also slowly effect the mind: the female costumes make the female more dominate and manipulative in nature, while the male costumes make the males more submissive.

New Neighbors:
A young couple move into a new home, ready to start a family together. A beautiful teenage girl, daughter of two rich neighbors, however, has her sights on the man in the relationship, wanting nothing more but to make him hers.

Uhoh. That sounds like you have PMs disabled. You have to enable them first. (I can't remember how to do that)

Whups, nevermind, you're not the original poster. :B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom