Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Video Game Fandom's and more! (UPDATED: 26/12/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMILENKOx

Supernova
ABOUT ME:
Hello all I am Milenko (Not my real name obviously), I am a 25 year old Straight Male from the UK and that's all the info about me you are getting! I don't want to know you personally and your not going to get to know me personally. I used to be very active on darkerroleplay.com using the same username. I am a literate roleplayer and always strive to give as good as I get in post length and quality, I am Dyslexic but always spell check my posts before posting them. I enjoy many kinds of roleplays and my Does and Donts are listed below. I prefer settings between 1930 to the present and near future with realistic people and places. I am not a big fan of fantasy (Goblins & Elfs ect) or science fiction though I do love in depth plots, character development and long term roleplays.

I only play male only roles as I doubt I could play a convincing women and have no interest in trying. All my characters are aged from 16 to late 50's and I also enjoy playing multiple male roles whom can be friends, foes or strangers. In sex scenes I love them to be realistic with risk of pregnancy, not necessarily involving pregnancy but in the sex scenes have little to no protection and have the characters aware of the possible risk. Sorry I get bored of Hollywood Cum n' Go sex scenes!

Finally I am a massive video game junkie and it is often after playing a game I will get ideas for roleplays!

Check out my other request threads:

[1] MY SMUT REQUEST THREAD!

[2] MY RESIDENT EVIL REQUEST THREAD!

[3] MY ELDER SCROLLS THREAD!

CONTENTS:
POST #1: INTRODUCTION / CRAVINGS!

POST #2: LIKES / DON'T LIKES!

POST #3: INTERESTS / IDEAS!

POST #4: MY CHARACTERS!

POST #5: MY PLOTS!

CURRENTLY CRAVING:
Level of interest

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
[1] GRAND THEFT AUTO 5. *****
[2] State of Decay: Breakdown. *****
[3] Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars & Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror. *****
[4] XCOM: Enemy Within. *****

SMUT CRAVINGS:

For all my SMUT interests please visit my SMUT thread:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=39527

NON-SMUT CRAVINGS:

MAJOR CRAVING: > Post-apocalyptic Russia, something inspired by the Metro 2033 games/books and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl games. Anything from nuclear holocaust to zombie outbreak in a Eastern European/Russian Setting!

MAJOR CRAVING: > Zombie Survival Horror; I love a good roleplay set in a modern time location where every day people have to try and survive against a undead horde. I am thinking something along the lines of most George A Romero films (Dawn of the Dead ect) or The Walking Dead. I would prefer if we played every day people not soldiers or anyone armed to the teeth. The only exception being cops or criminals who would have a gun or two but limited ammo.

MAJOR CRAVING: > Jagged Alliance; Based loosely on the video game series, I am looking for people interested in roleplays involving a Military Dictator, revolutionaries and mercenaries. This can take place in any of these settings; Eastern Europe, Africa, East Asia or the Middle East. The idea is simple, we play a group of mercenaries hired by rebel forces who wish to over throw the Dictator. I would prefer to discuss details ect with anyone interested as this will hopefully be a major roleplay with lots of action and adventure and a good story. PM me if your interested.

MAJOR CRAVING: > I am a huge fan of the Tropico series of Video games! For those who do not know about Tropico, its is a political social simulator kind of like Sim City where you play El Presidente as either a kind hearted President or a Ruthless Dictator on the Island nation of Tropico in the Caribbean during the Cold War! I would love to do a roleplay set during the Cold War preferably around the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis with the roleplay taking place on a Island nation like Cuba that both the Soviet Union and United States are keen to get on their side! This would involve me playing the Island's leader a Military Dictator and Right Wing Nationalist by the name of Hector Menedez who does not want to side with either of the super powers but unfortunately his island like Cuba is a prime location for US defenses and USSR Missiles. This roleplay could involve spies from both the CIA and KGB working on the island trying to further their own nations grasp on the island through civil unrest or underhanded political diplomacy. PM me if you are interested and I will go into further details and we can exchanges idea ect.

MAJOR CRAVING: > Action & Adventure: I like my roleplays just like my movies and video games with lots of action and drama! So I am currently craving rolplays that fall under any of the following genres ect:
- Crime/Mafia/Gangs/Cartels.
- Post Apocalyptic survival Horror or Generic Survival Horror.
- War/Military/Third World/Paramilitary/Politics.
- Resident Evil.
- Metal Gear Solid.
- Grand Theft Auto.
- Max Payne.
- Kane & Lynch.
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl.
- Jagged Alliance.
- Son's of Anarchy.
- The Walking Dead.
- Board Walk Empire.

!!!MY RABBIT HOLE PROFILE!!!
^ !!!For a extra info of what i like click here!!! ^

RE: Video Game Fandom's and more! (UPDATED: 21/09/2013! GTA 5!)

I would be pretty interested in RPing with ya! I sent you a PM. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom