Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Video Game Fandom's and more! (UPDATED: 26/12/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMILENKOx

Supernova
ABOUT ME:
Hello all I am Milenko (Not my real name obviously), I am a 25 year old Straight Male from the UK and that's all the info about me you are getting! I don't want to know you personally and your not going to get to know me personally. I used to be very active on darkerroleplay.com using the same username. I am a literate roleplayer and always strive to give as good as I get in post length and quality, I am Dyslexic but always spell check my posts before posting them. I enjoy many kinds of roleplays and my Does and Donts are listed below. I prefer settings between 1930 to the present and near future with realistic people and places. I am not a big fan of fantasy (Goblins & Elfs ect) or science fiction though I do love in depth plots, character development and long term roleplays.

I only play male only roles as I doubt I could play a convincing women and have no interest in trying. All my characters are aged from 16 to late 50's and I also enjoy playing multiple male roles whom can be friends, foes or strangers. In sex scenes I love them to be realistic with risk of pregnancy, not necessarily involving pregnancy but in the sex scenes have little to no protection and have the characters aware of the possible risk. Sorry I get bored of Hollywood Cum n' Go sex scenes!

Finally I am a massive video game junkie and it is often after playing a game I will get ideas for roleplays!

Check out my other request threads:

[1] MY SMUT REQUEST THREAD!

[2] MY RESIDENT EVIL REQUEST THREAD!

[3] MY ELDER SCROLLS THREAD!

CONTENTS:
POST #1: INTRODUCTION / CRAVINGS!

POST #2: LIKES / DON'T LIKES!

POST #3: INTERESTS / IDEAS!

POST #4: MY CHARACTERS!

POST #5: MY PLOTS!

CURRENTLY CRAVING:
Level of interest

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
[1] GRAND THEFT AUTO 5. *****
[2] State of Decay: Breakdown. *****
[3] Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars & Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror. *****
[4] XCOM: Enemy Within. *****

SMUT CRAVINGS:

For all my SMUT interests please visit my SMUT thread:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=39527

NON-SMUT CRAVINGS:

MAJOR CRAVING: > Post-apocalyptic Russia, something inspired by the Metro 2033 games/books and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl games. Anything from nuclear holocaust to zombie outbreak in a Eastern European/Russian Setting!

MAJOR CRAVING: > Zombie Survival Horror; I love a good roleplay set in a modern time location where every day people have to try and survive against a undead horde. I am thinking something along the lines of most George A Romero films (Dawn of the Dead ect) or The Walking Dead. I would prefer if we played every day people not soldiers or anyone armed to the teeth. The only exception being cops or criminals who would have a gun or two but limited ammo.

MAJOR CRAVING: > Jagged Alliance; Based loosely on the video game series, I am looking for people interested in roleplays involving a Military Dictator, revolutionaries and mercenaries. This can take place in any of these settings; Eastern Europe, Africa, East Asia or the Middle East. The idea is simple, we play a group of mercenaries hired by rebel forces who wish to over throw the Dictator. I would prefer to discuss details ect with anyone interested as this will hopefully be a major roleplay with lots of action and adventure and a good story. PM me if your interested.

MAJOR CRAVING: > I am a huge fan of the Tropico series of Video games! For those who do not know about Tropico, its is a political social simulator kind of like Sim City where you play El Presidente as either a kind hearted President or a Ruthless Dictator on the Island nation of Tropico in the Caribbean during the Cold War! I would love to do a roleplay set during the Cold War preferably around the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis with the roleplay taking place on a Island nation like Cuba that both the Soviet Union and United States are keen to get on their side! This would involve me playing the Island's leader a Military Dictator and Right Wing Nationalist by the name of Hector Menedez who does not want to side with either of the super powers but unfortunately his island like Cuba is a prime location for US defenses and USSR Missiles. This roleplay could involve spies from both the CIA and KGB working on the island trying to further their own nations grasp on the island through civil unrest or underhanded political diplomacy. PM me if you are interested and I will go into further details and we can exchanges idea ect.

MAJOR CRAVING: > Action & Adventure: I like my roleplays just like my movies and video games with lots of action and drama! So I am currently craving rolplays that fall under any of the following genres ect:
- Crime/Mafia/Gangs/Cartels.
- Post Apocalyptic survival Horror or Generic Survival Horror.
- War/Military/Third World/Paramilitary/Politics.
- Resident Evil.
- Metal Gear Solid.
- Grand Theft Auto.
- Max Payne.
- Kane & Lynch.
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl.
- Jagged Alliance.
- Son's of Anarchy.
- The Walking Dead.
- Board Walk Empire.

!!!MY RABBIT HOLE PROFILE!!!
^ !!!For a extra info of what i like click here!!! ^

RE: Video Game Fandom's and more! (Currently Craving FAR CRY 3!)

[2] LIKES / DON'T LIKES!​

I DONT LIKE:
> Males who play female roles.
> Gay/Transgender Roleplays! (Sorry Iam a STRAIGHT Guy!)
> Kids! (I like Adults only in my RPs!)
> Animals! (I like Humans only in my RPs!)
> Anime/Manga ect! (Sorry cant stand the stuff!)
> Sci Fi and distant future settings! (Sorry I dont like all that crap!)

I LIKE:
> Unprotected Sex/Risk of Pregnancy. This is a major turn on for me as its risky and its not something I risk in real life as I do not want kids! *****
> Public Sex/Voyeurism/Exhibitionism. *****
> Bondage/BDSM! (I like to tie up girls and let them tie me up!) ****
> To Dominate and to be Dominated!
> Collars/Leashs/Gags.
> Dirty Talk. *****
> Massaging (Lots of Oil). ****
> Inexperienced Partners (No kids!). *****
> Large Breasts (Nothing to extreme though!). *****
> Roughhousing / Wrestling.
> Masturbation (Self & Others/Con & Non-Con).
> Dress Up! (Uniforms; mainly Nazi!)
> Double Penertration.
> Anal Sex & Anal Play! (I like a girl to fuck my ass!) ****
> Cum Play! (I like to be creative when I blow my load! :lol: )
> Lactation! (I like to be breast fed!)
> Masks! (Gasmasks are my fave!)
> Spanking!
> Mixed race relations. (Black/White/Asian/Latino ect)
> Goth/Punk/Emo/Skinhead Girls! (I love alternative girls!) *****
> Peirceings & Tattoos! *****
> Alternative Lifestyles! *****
> Metal/Punk/Industrial and other Alternative Music! *****
> Girls who wear glasses! *****
> Girls in Corsets and other sexy lingerie! (Mainly in black and/or red) *****
> Attractive Older Women! (MILFS & Cougars!) ****
> Girls with Red Hair! (My personal weakness!) *****
> Pig tails! (Great to hold onto during doggy!)
> Girls with a curves! (I hate skinny girls!) *****
> Girls in Big Boots! (Dr Martins/Combat Boots ect... SEXY!) *****
> Horror Movies! ****
> Video Games!!! *****

[3] INTERESTS / IDEAS!​

SMUT RP IDEAS/PAIRINGS/SETTINGS:
> Teen/Young Man x Bestfreind's/Girlfreind's Mother.
> Step Brother x Sisters. (The Brother being step brother to the girls)
> Underground Sex/Fetish Club.
> Orgy/Group Sex.
> Man x Multiple females or Women x Multiple Males.
> Social Role Reversal, for example Boss (Slave) x Employee (Master).
> Older Man x Teen/Younger Women or Teen/Young Man x Older Women.

NON SMUT RP IDEAS//PAIRINGS/SETTINGS:
> Anything set during WWII as i am fascinated by it and Nazi Germany! (Just to clarify I am not a Nazi, my interest is purely historical! Though I do play a damn good [bad] Nazi! :p)
> Cold War Era 1946-1991, fear of Nuclear War and Communist take over!!
> WWII Nazi: Occult/Paranormal/Zombies.
> Zombie Survival Horror. *****
> Post Apocalyptic/Nuclear War. *****
>>> Tribal Society. (Doomsday)
> Crime: Mafia/Gangs ect. *****
> Dysfunctional Family.
> Demented Circus/Carnival.
> Underground Bunkers. (Fallout)
> A country ruled by a military dictatorship threatened by revolution.
> Mercenary's in War Zone; Africa, Eastern Europe ect. (Far Cry 2)

VIDEO GAMES/MOVIES/COMICS ect:
> The Eldar Scrolls; Oblivion, Skyrim ect. (One of the few Fantasy themes I like!)
> Metal Gear Solid.
> Resident Evil: !!!VIDEO GAMES NOT MOVIES!!! Click here for details: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=31542
> Silent Hill.
> Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines. (I have only played the Video Game)
> Grand Theft Auto.
> Tropico.
> Omerta: City of Gangsters.
> Jagged Alliance.
> Saints Row.
> Sons of Anarchy.
> Boardwalk Empire.
> Mercenarys.
> Fallout.
> S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl.
> Doomsday.
> American History X: *****
>> Derek x Stacey *****
> This is England.
> Tank Girl.

LOCATIONS OF INTEREST:
> Eastern Europe;
>> Chernobyl, Ukraine.
>> Siberia.
>> Russia.
> The Middle East;
>> Afghanistan.
>> Iraq.
>> Iran.

[4] MY CHARACTERS!​

MY CHARACTERS:

Zombie/Survival Horror:
Name:
Nickname:
Origin:
Bio:

Name:
Nickname:
Origin:
Bio:

Resident Evil:
Name: Brandon Grey.
race/Nationality: Caucasian, American.
Origin: Raccoon City.
Bio: Unbeknown to his employers Brandon lost his family in the Raccoon City outbreak while he was away working in the middle east for a a private security firm. Upon discovery of his family's fate and the destruction of his home town he wasted no time in trying to find someone to blame. As information of Umbrella's involvement in the outbreak began to emerge Brandon began his own investigation into the Pharmaceutical Company. Offering his services as a private security contractor he joined the ranks of the Umbrella Security Services to aid the Umbrella cover up and recovery. However Brandon had other intentions, desperate for revenge he wants to cause Umbrella as much harm from the inside as possible. With no mercy or care for his own life he is willing to initiate another outbreak in order to punish those responsible for the demise of his Wife and Daughter.

Name: Yuri Volkov.
Race/Nationality: Caucasian (Eastern European), Russian.
Origin: Verkhoturye, Ural Mountains Russia.
Bio: Yuri is the only son of notorious Soviet Arms Dealer Ivan Volkov, a former Soviet Military Officer whom made his name and wealth after the Cold War by selling stolen Soviet weapons to terrorist groups around the globe. With no other family and his mother dieing during his birth Yuri was forced to grow up in and around his father's business which he ultimately took over at the age of 16 when his father was killed by the CIA. Under Yuri's command his father's business has grown and prospered over the years with Yuri now expanding his stock with ballistic missiles and B.O.W's. Yuri is currently in possession of a Master Plaga Parasite which he intends to keep for insurance purposes. Should anyone try to interfere with his business he would inject himself with the Master Plaga and use it to command the B.O.W's in his stock.

Name: Rodrigo 'Rod' Taveres.
Race/Nationality: Pardo, Brazilian.
Origin: São Paulo, Brazil.
Occupation: B.S.A.A. Agent, South American Branch. (He can work from any Branch depending on RP setting)
Bio: Rod is a former member of São Paulo's BOPE Devision, a military Police Force who specialize in Urban Warfare. Rod is relatively new to the BSAA as he has only been working for them for 2 years, however with his 10 years of service with BOPE and his previous 5 years experience with the São Paulo Police Department he is far from a rookie as far as combat situations are concerned. But he has yet to face any B.O.W's in combat or be sent on a mission as a BSAA agent. His time in the BSAA so far has been spent training in counter B.O.W operations and learning about B.O.W's. Rod grew up in the favelas of São Paulo, surrounded by rival gangs who were always fighting and drug dealers on a daily basis his parents sent him away to live with his uncle in the city who was a respected police detective in the hope it would stop Rod joining a gang. This move was the best thing his parents could do for him and it lead him on road of loyalty and honor as he followed in his uncles footsteps and became a cop.

Name: Dr. Udo Berkel.
Race/Nationality: Caucasian, German.
Origin: Dresden, Germany.
Bio: Dr. Udo Berkel is currently wanted by the B.S.A.A. and the United States Government for his involvement in the Racoon City Outbreak. Even though he managed to escape the lab and destroy most traces of his presence there before the Umbrella Security Services attacked the lab, his name was present on a number of computer files recovered from the lab before it was destroyed. These files hold what little information the US Government have on Berkel whom like many of Umbrella's employees is a very secretive person who keeps himself to himself and stays out of trouble.

Silent Hill:
Name: The Man in Black.
race/Nationality: Caucasian.
Origin: Unknown.
Bio: Not much is known about this ghostly figure who stalks the nightmares of those drawn to Silent Hill. Is he Death? The Devil? God? or maybe just a hallucination. Many doomed souls who find themselves trapped in Silent Hill claim to have seen him though descriptions of his appearance are never the same, they also claim he is responsible for sins they have committed.

Name: Derek Greene.
race/Nationality: Caucasian, American.
Origin: Silent Hill.
Bio: Derek is a troubled young man, who is deeply involved with local white power Neo-Nazi groups. He is also a local hell raiser who the Police are getting tired of arresting for petty crimes that only ever lead to a night or two in the cells. Though recently at the orders of the White Power groups he has been asked to prove his loyalty, to shed the blood of those deemed unworthy to live in this great land. Being so deeply brainwashed by the groups Derek gets a gun and begins a spate of armed robberies, targeting homes and business's owned by Jews and non-whites. During which he has murdered 4 people. Though this has not been enough to gain him the respect he desires and is given a final task, to burn down a old wooden gospel church out in the woods during a black wedding. Though after arriving at the church with gasoline in one hand and matches in the other Derek's memories of the fire have been distorted.

Awaking in what felt like the next day, Derek was laying in the middle of a crossroads in Silent Hill. The roads were empty and a thick fog had swept over the town. He was awoken from his slumber by horrific dreams of a Man in Black torching a church, but it is not the gospel church Derek had been asked to burn down. But the church in town that his friends and family attended. Now lost in Silent Hill, Derek is haunted by this Man in Black who torments him with every step he takes around this ghost town. His sins are used against him, driving him mad and turning him into a psychotic slave for The Man in Black.

1920's - 1950's Gangsters:
Name: Patrick 'Paddy' Finnegan.
Nicknames: Paddy or Pat.
race/Nationality: Caucasian, Irish.
Origin: Dublin, Ireland.
Occupation: Officially he is a boxing promoter/manager but unofficially he is a small time crook and conman.
Bio:

Name: Sean 'The Brawn' O'hare.
Nicknames: Sean the Brawn, the Irish Brawler and Bastard O'hare.
race/Nationality: Caucasian, Irish.
Origin: Dublin, Ireland.
Occupation: Prize Fighter, Boxer and muscle for Patrick 'Paddy' Finnegan.
Bio:

Name: Joeseppi 'Joey' Abandonato.
Nickname: Joey, Sweet Tooth or Joey Sweet Tooth.
race/Nationality: Italian American.
Origin: Born in Noto, Sicily and raised in The Bronx, New York City.
Bio:

Name:
Nickname:
Origin:
Bio:

[5] MY PLOTS!​

MY PLOTS:

A different kind of Apocalypse:
On February 24th 2013 everything stopped. The global media went silent, banks shut down, planes fell out of the sky and every electronically powered machine stopped working. With no means of communication besides the most basic and primitive, confusion and panic spread like a virus throughout the world and it was not long before the civilized society we know began to break down. Just like the aftermath of any major disaster people were forced to fend for themselves, looting and rioting quickly followed and civil unrest took over every major town and city across the world. Governments could not fully govern, Military's heavily dependent on technology could not defend and local law enforcement agency struggled to cope with the demands of their community's which gradually broke down. With no computers or machines left functional the global industry was crippled, men had no choice but to revert to manually resolving their problems without the help of power tools, heavy machinery or computers and with no modern way of predicting the weather or monitoring space mankind lost their control over the Earth.

NOW, it has been about ten years since the world stopped and no actual date or time is known. The world is a now a wasteland; ravaged by war and nature. What is left of mankind now live either as nomads or in one of the many small tribe like community's. Ok that's my idea/plot. Now I am thinking we could use bounty hunter and/or mercenaries in this roleplay with many bandit like gangs and other evil people obviously inhabiting the world along with peaceful tribes who want to live in peace or try to restore the world to its former glory.

But the basic setting depending on which continent you want this roleplay to take place will be a decay ruin of the world we know today. All electronic devices and machines of the old world are obsolete and any chances of creating electricity are very slim without machines and computers however old/primitive ways of creating energy are possible but not very good and obviously most vehicles require electricity as well as fuel to operate so with their batteries all fired by 'the event' fuel is not in great demand. However more basic needs such as food, water and shelter are and of course weapons to protect yourself from wild animals and hostile humans.

FANDOM - HITMAN: The Return of Lee Hong. (Agent 47 x Victoria x Diana Burnwood)
Set four after the events of Hitman Absolution (2016); Agent 47, Victoria and Diana Burnwood have slipped back into the shadows. Now operating as freelance killers for hire, 47 has began training Victoria in the art of the silent assassin, with her sharing his DNA she just lacked the training and discipline to be like 47. With Diana working once again as 47's handler she has managed to keep them busy and making money allowing them to stay invisible to the Agency and the US government, constantly moving between safe houses across the globe they leave no trace of their existence for anyone to follow. It has now been four years since 47 rescued Victoria who now 18 is becoming quite the apprentice for 47 and with her feminine charms she has gained her own notoriety as 'The Black Widow'. Though she never works alone without 47's supervision she is almost ready to work solo and the perfect test for ability has just come up.

Lee Hong the leader of the Red Dragon Triad, one of 47's five fathers and once a target of 47 has miraculously come back from the dead, it seems the man 47 killed all those years ago was a clone. An insurance policy for Hong who knew one day 47 would be sent to kill him. Since his 'Death' he has been in hiding while his son Lee Feng has lead the Red Dragon Triad whom have since grown stronger and crushed all who oppose them. Lee Hong has returned to take his place as the leader of the Red Dragon Triad once more, this however has made alot of people angry especially the client who originally payed 47 to kill Hong. The Contract on Hong has too rised from the dead and now 47, Victoria and Diana are going to China!

This is a quick idea with lots of room for change ect, PM me if your interested!

BUMP!!!

bump!!!

RE: Video Game Fandom's and more! (Currently Craving FAR CRY 3 & Skyrim!)

BUMP!!!

BUMP!!!

BWOMP!!!

RE: Video Game Fandom's and more! (Currently Craving ACTION & POLITICAL DRAMA!)

BWOMP!!!!

bump!!!

bump!!!

BUMP!!!!

BUMP!!!!

BUMP!!!!

BUMP!!!

BUMP!!!

You might like my open rp i've started. It's based on the game red dead redemption undead nightmare.

Do you also play SMUT on your video game list?

I wouldn't mind hitting up a roleplay with you, I have a Mafia princess character or a Pickpocket street rat that might go with the crime/action rps

No one ever comments on this thread and now I got three at once! lol

I will check out your thread Von.

Yes Iveta I do pure smut roleplays.

Sounds good Rose I will PM you!

BUMP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom