Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Midnight attraction(Russian Vodka and Panda)

Viktor heard her words, just before he bit her. He smiled into sucking her blood, his eyes closed, his hips never stopping their moves. Her blood had a pure taste, it wasn't corrupted by anything that'd ruin her. It pleased him as he drank eagerly, though stopping before she'd pass out, leaving her slightly paler beneath him as he felt her hugging him tight. He'd stopped drinking, but his mouth was still on her neck, the teeth inside her skin as he moaned, the vibrations making her skin tingle againsth is lips too.

He felt her hand moving to his own by then, her words ringing and echoing in his head as he laced his fingers with her's, willing he increased the pace on his hips, wanting her to get off with him. It was a need for him, the combined orgasm of their bodies together as he begin nibbling on her neck, having retracted his teeth from her skin. He was deep in lust for her, moaning on a regular basis, his hand in her's, squeezing her's lovingly.

This was so much more to him than just sex, it was passion, need and his feelings just for her. He could tell she held a special place in his heart, even more so now that he was with her. He knew it was their first shared time, and it came rapidly after getting so close to each other in her apartment, but the spark had been ignited, and his body yearned for her's.

Her moans got louder as he moaned against her neck, her eyes opening half way to look down at his body. He started to move faster, and she wasn't going to tell him not to. After all, she was loving the things he was doing to her. She held his hand gently, her lip getting caught between her teeth as she tried to hold back a moan. Her hand squeezed his back as he nibbled at her neck, her hand leaving his as she moved them up. She put them on his cheeks, pulling him gently away from her neck and towards her lips. She was incredibly close, and as she started to kiss him, the pleasure took over.

Marla gasped and whimpered against his lips, her back arching as her fingers moved up into his hair. Her sex spasmed wildly, gripping his length as she smiled brilliantly against his lips. Her entire body tensed up as the pleasure ran through her like fire to gasoline. Finally, the pleasure started to die down, and she held him gently as she relaxed onto the bed gently. Her legs slowly unwrapped from his waist, her eyes shutting while her hand moved to wrap around his neck very gently.

"Oh, Viktor...."
She whispered breathlessly, still smiling as leaned up and kissed his lips for the last time. At least for right now. Her whole body, albeit paler than before, was glowing, and she reached up with her free hand and ran it through her hair as she tried to catch her breath.

Kissing her back as she lead his face to her's, Viktor could tell she was getting close. He could hear it in her moans, feel it in the tenseness of her body and tightness of her sex. But he didn't care, he was getting close too, and it was with her. Nothing could be more perfect as he soon felt her fingers in his hair, breaking from the kiss when she orgasmed. He felt every convulsion, every motion of her around his length as he moaned out loudly, his eyes closing as his balls tensed. For a moment, nothing came, but then he begun pumping. His load spilled into her, every inch of his length sheathed.

Even if he was a vampire, a beast of the night, his load was only a bit larger than a normal humans. Although lacking the potency, there was still a risk, and he had no idea if she was protecting herself from becoming pregnant. Though as she relaxed, so did he, his breathing heavy, as he laid on top of her, feeling her legs unwrapping, her arms moving around his neck.

He didn't pull out of her, though returning the kiss, he gently placed his hands on either side of her, supporting himself as he looked down at her eyes. "You're amazing." He whispered back, moving his lips to kiss her face all over, knowing she'd gived him what he needed, just not physically, but also sating his thirst. And he hadn't killed her in the process, that was progress for him.

His words made her smile widely, and the kisses on her face made her giggle as she wrapped her arms around hims gently. She was clearly very happy as she ran her hands down his back, the girl taking a deep breath slowly.
"Mhmm... you made me tired..."
She whispered sweetly with a smile, enjoying the afterglow of how her body felt. In truth, she had no idea why it had made her so tired. She came to the conclusion that it was just from sex, when in reality, it had a lot to do with the sudden blood loss.

Marla played with his hair for a moment as she looked over his features slowly. SHe certainly had feelings for him after all this, and as her hand moved out of his hair, she ran it over his cheek gently. Her hand then fell down to where he had kissed her earlier, her fingers grazing her neck as she shut her eyes. She didn't seem to notice anything amiss, because she soon moved her hand back down to find his, her hand running over his gently before she looked back up at him.

"Do you want to stay here tonight?"
She asked softly, wanting to wake herself up a little bit. The way she was right now, she felt like she could fall asleep, but she didn't want to. She slowly propped herself up on her elbows and gently kissed his forehead, wanting to do anything if it meant she'd get to stay with him.

Hearing that she was tired, Viktor felt a smirk on his lips, feeling her arms around his body. He was glad she was pleased with him as he held her close, one of his hands moving to stroke her cheek gently as he felt her playing with his hair. He knew she was in love with him as he watched her fingers moving over her neck. There were two micro marks, barely visible, though noticeable if she touched it. But she missed as he soon felt her hand on his own.

Seeing her propping herself up though, and hearing her question, he nodded softly. "I will." He whispered, closing his eyes as she kissed his forehead. He knew she wanted to be awake with him, but truthfully, he would rather lull her to sleep. Though he didn't, he gently moved himself up, still inside her of course, and kissed her softly. "I will stay with you until you fall asleep, then I will tug you in gently, kiss your forehead and leave, locking your door on my way out." He told her, letting her know he would let her sleep alone when she fell asleep.

Marla smiled at him as he told her what he would do, the girl kissing him back gently as she slipped back down onto the bed. She knew she wouldn't be able to stay awake for long, but she desperately wanted to. Just to be awake long enough to spend more time with him. To be able to cuddle him and have him hold her. But she knew that wasn't going to happen tonight. She would just have to deal with it.

The girl slowly ran her hand down his chest, licking her lips softly as she leaned up and kissed his neck softly. Her eyes shut, and she nuzzled against him as she spoke softly.
"What if I wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep?"
She asked almost playfully, giggling softly before she finally fell back against the bed lightly. She knew she'd have to get up to get ready for bed, so she slowly pulled herself up again, making him pull out of her as she sat up for a moment. She looked down at him for a moment before sliding out of the bed and getting up.

She turned on the light next to her bed and then shut off he overhead light, pale body on display in the dimly lit room. She then moved back over to the bed, slipping under the blankets next to him before pulling the covers down for him.
"Just let me lay with you for a little while longer..."

Viktor felt her hands on his chest, knowing what she was thinking almost. The look in her eyes gave her away as he felt her kiss his neck, making him chuckle softly. "You'd have to call for me, I'm just next door from you." He told her softly, knowing he wouldn't leave her in the end. She would look too sweet and innocent for that as he felt her lie back down, before she pulled herself up. He felt her sliding off him, his length going limp slowly down against her thigh as he turned, watching her get up.

He moved a bit to the side, admiring her nude, pale body in front of him, the dim light being no match for his sharp eyes as he saw every detail while she turned the light off. He let his arms around her, kissing the back of her head gently. "Don't worry, my sweet. I will lie with you until the morning." He whispered, knowing he went back on what he'd said earlier as he pressed himself softly in against her back. "But if you don't want to sleep, you can always lie and talk with me." He whispered softly.

(Happy New Year's^^ Almost 50 minutes since the clock passed here though >.<)

((Happy New Year to you too. I still have five hours before it's here. XD ))

Marla smiled as he said he would stay with her until morning, the girl slowly pressing her body up against his as she laid on her side. Her hand moved to his chest as he said she didn't have to sleep, a smirk coming to her lips as she ran her fingers over his skin.
"I want to talk instead..."
She whispered sweetly, slowly letting her head hit the pillow as her hair fell down behind her. She kept running her fingers over her neck softly, smiling before speaking again.

"You were my first..."
She said shyly, blushing softly as she glanced up at him. It was strange. Here she was, almost twenty four years old, and just finally having sex for the first time. She was afraid he'd laugh at her, but she had just never felt comfortable before. Not until him. He brought out a side of her that she barely knew, and it was one that she absolutely adored.

"Viktor... when you're with me, I feel... different. You're like no one else I've ever met..."

Letting her, Viktor felt her body against his own, smiling as he then let her move a bit back, her hand lingering, making his heart beat slightly faster. He blushed faintly at her words, nodding. "I'm glad I was your first." He whispered, knowing it was a special thing if it was a girl's first time. "To be your first is a great honour." He told her, looking down into her eyes.

He would never have laughed at her, especially not about that as he nodded. "It's because we share a connection." He told her, his eyes looking into her's, one of his hands moving to gently caress her side, the other moving to hold her hand. "We have talked about all common things, but never our secrets, least not those not worth speaking of. Because there's no need." He whispered. "And if I have to be honest, I have some very strong feelings for you." He told her, the last words coming as a light surprise, even for him.

The hand on her side made her smiled slightly, and when his hand met hers, she held it gently as she shut her eyes for a moment. She was tired, but she wanted to fight it. Just for a bit longer. Despite her bests efforts, she started to fall asleep as he spoke, his words about his feelings waking her up slightly. Her eyes fluttered open, and she moved to sit up slightly as she bit her lower lip softly.

There were no words for how she felt right now. Her heart was thumping in her chest, and as she looked down at him, a huge smile started to come to her face. She put her hands on his shoulders, gently rolling him onto his beck before she slipped onto his hips with the blanket at her back. She slowly leaned forwards and placed her hands on either side of his head, her lips meeting his as her hair fell over one shoulder.

"Every night, I rush home... from the restaurant because... I never want to miss our time together...."
She said, whispering against his lips and planting kisses on them periodically as she spoke.
"I can't even... explain the way you make me feel..."

Seeing her almost falling asleep to his voice, Viktor smiled, though letting her sit up, he sat a bit too, lifting himself up on his elbows while watching her. Seeing her moving her hands to his shoulders, rolling him down fully and getting on top, he watched her, feeling her hair on the side of his face as he kissed her back, his hands moving to her sides, gently caressing in over her back, looking up into her eyes as she broke it.

Kissing her back each time, between her words, Viktor could tell she was serious about being with him. He nodded softly, understanding how she felt. "You don't have to." He whispered, kissing her a bit more passionately right after, one hand moving up her back to her neck as he broke the kiss, looking into her eyes. "Because I feel the same. Every night, waking up to you waiting for me, nothing else." He whispered, kissing her passionately right after, pulling her gently down against him.

His kisses electrified her, and when he broke the first one, she panted sweetly against his lips. He told her how he woke up to be with her for their time together, and with that second kiss, she was done. She allowed herself to be pulled down on top of him, the girl's lithe body not weighing enough to really bother anyone. Marla moaned against his lips, nipping at his lower one gently as her hand moved down to his chest. She ran her hand over his skin gently as she pulled back from his lips slowly.

Marla was starting to breath erratically again, and she moved her body down lower so she was sitting directly on his hips. Forget being tired. Forget sleeping. She could have him, and that was a much better alternative. Slowly, she pushed herself up so she was sitting again, a smirk on her lips as she took his hands and gently slid them over her frame, resting them on her hips.

"Viktor..."
She whispered, her hands running down his chest and to his stomach slowly as she looked up into his eyes.
"Will you make me feel good again?"

Viktor felt her body against his own, hearing her moans as he felt her hands moving down to his body, feeling her smooth and gentle touch. Though hearing her breath getting erratic again, he grinned softly when she moved down, his length stirring between his legs as he saw her sitting up. His hands moved to her hips, one slowly moving up, soon cupping one of her breasts as she sat on top of him, enjoying the sight of her pale body in the dim light.

Hearing her question, looking up at her, he nodded. Viktor would gladly give her what she needed as he let his hands move down, slowly lifting her on top of him, guiding her back over his length, knowing he would be hard the moment he felt her wetness against him, or even before if she decided to aid him.

Marla squeaked softly as she was lifted up slightly, the girl feeling his length between her legs as she smiled down at him. She slipped down lower on his frame, moving in between his legs and sitting on her knees. She blushed slightly, leaning down and kissing his stomach softly as her hand moved up his thigh slowly. Her fingers moved to wrap his member, her cheeks turning bright red as she looked up at him shyly.

She had never done anything like this before, but she had seen it in movies. And she wanted to make him feel good. She gently ran her hand up and down over his length, her lips moving back to his stomach as she kissed down his body. As she came to his length in her hand, she smiled slightly, kissing the tip of it gently before wrapping her lips around him. She was slow in her movements, but she moved her mouth down slowly over the first three inches of it, sucking on it gently before pulling her mouth back off of him.

She licked her lips as she looked up at him, Marla giggling as she kissed his stomach again.

Hearing her squeak, Viktor grinned softly, though smiling back to her, he noticed her slipping further down, between his legs. He gladly made room for her as he saw her there, gasping as she kissed his stomach while he felt her fingers wrapping around his length, a tinge of pleasure surging through his body and erupting in a soft groan. He could tell she was about to try something different from her blush as hefelt her stroking him at first while kissing down over his body.

Thr surprise came as he felt her suddenly kissing the tip of his length, and then her warm, soft lips wrapping around it as he felt his back arch with a moan when she took in the first three of his inches. He looked down at her as she went off him again, seeing her licking her lips. He didn't know why it'd felt so good, it was the first time anyone had dared doing that, but he could feel the need for it rise as he moved a hand down to gently run into her hair. "Please don't stop." He told her softly, wanting the feeling back.

Marla smiled as he nestled his hand into her hair, and hearing his words fueled her on to keep going. She leaned back down and wrapped her mouth back around his length, the girl moving up and down slightly as her hands rested on his thighs. Her hair fell to one side of her face, her eyes meeting his as she pulled back up off him again. She licked over the tip of it slowly, a soft little moan escaping her lips as one hand moved to stroke his length. She moved closer to him, biting her lip lightly before leaning back down.

She pushed him further into her mouth this time, getting more than half of it in before having to pull back slightly. She bobbed her head up and down slowly, her eyes shutting as she moaned around his length. She kept going for a few more minutes before finally pulling off him again, panting softly as she slowly climbed back up onto his hips. She didn't put him inside her yet, only let him rub against her as she leaned down and kissed his chest softly.

Viktor felt her lips wrapping back around his length, making him moan again as he felt her hands moving to his thighs. He tried to stay completely still for her, but it was near impossible as he shivered lightly, his hips aching for pushing against her face. Though he restrained himself, feeling her licking his tip after pulling back up, and then stroking him. He could tell she was enjoying her time, pleasuring him as he soon felt her going down again. This time, he could feel the vibration of her moan against his length, making him moan out too, his hips pushing lightly towards her face.

Letting her bob her head around him for a bit, he watched her, his body shivering as Viktor was certainly in heaven. Though as she pulled off, the first half of his length, at least, was wet with her salive when he felt her moving back up onto his hips, her wetness against him as he bucked his hips lightly up when he felt her, his body yearning for her's as he let his hands move down her body to her hips, gently caressing her soft skin.

Marla smirked at how eager he was from all her teasing, and so slowly she took his hands off of her and pulled him up so he was sitting with her. She looked into his eyes as she lifted herself up onto her knees, the tip of him rubbing against her slit as she whispered softly.
"Viktor..."
She slowly let her hips fall, his member slipping inside her as she let her head rest against his shoulder. Her eyes shut tightly as she moaned, getting used to how he felt again as she spoke softly.

"Whatever you did to me earlier.... do it again..."
She was referring to what he had done to her neck, and slowly she sat up and looked up into his eyes. She was already in pleasure, but she wanted that sudden rush she had been given before. Where her whole body lit up and everything was wonderful. Slowly, Marla started moving her hips up and down over his member, her breathing shallow as she put her hands on his shoulders. She leaned in and kissed his lips passionately, moaning softly against him as she wrapped her arms around him.

Letting her pull him up, Viktor laid his arms around her waist and up her back, holding her as he looked into her eyes. He could tell there was something important as he then felt her plunging down over his length, making him moan loudly, his head falling back a bit as he felt the warmth wetness around his length once more. Though hearing her words he gasped softly, he'd bit her neck, taken her blood before, but he hadn't taken too much. If he took much more, she'd risk passing out from it.

But he didn't get to shake his head as he felt her starting to move on him, making him moan as he kissed her back passionately, his hands on her body as he soon broke the kiss, moving his lips to kiss her neck. He knew it was risky, but he had to do what she wanted him to, his teeth soon sinking into her neck, the pain only momentary before he began drinking her blood. Though he did it much slower than before, there was no difference in the pulses of pleasure she'd feel from it.

He had made her a very, very happy girl. The sudden pain made her grit her teeth, but when the pleasure kicked in, she moaned loudly and ran her fingers through his hair slowly. Her back arch as she started moving her hips faster on his length as she panted. She couldn't believe how wonderful it felt, and she knew after this she was going to fall asleep, but it felt so good that she didn't care how much it drained her. She panted out his name several times in succession, her free hand moving down over his back as she smiled.

"Never... ever... stop... "
She whispered lustfully as she tensed up, the girl gasping sweetly as she rocked against his hips. Her orgasm hit hard, and she buried her face against his shoulder as she moaned. Finally, the orgasm started to subside, but she couldn't move from where she was. Well, she could have, but she didn't want to. She just wanted to lay in his arms the way she was.
"I like you... a lot..."

Feeling her riding him as he drank her blood, Viktor could tell she was loving every second as he felt her hand down his back. He wasn't going to stop as he eagerly drank her blood, though making sure never to take more, even if he crossed her line slowly, going beyond his limit.

He then felt her orgasm, making him pull off her neck, the blood stopping as he came inside her, his load pumping up into her as he laid back, pulling her down with him as he stayed inside her. "I like you a lot too, Marla." He whispered. "More than you can imagine." He added, his hands gently caressing her back as he pulled the covers up over them gently. He would let her sleep now, knowing he'd taken a lot of her blood.

Marla let herself be pulled down to lay on top of him, and as she felt the blanket move up over her back, she smiled. He was so good to her, and her hand ran up and down his chest. She yawned slightly, and his words made her blush as she started to fell asleep. Within moments, she was completely asleep, and she slept soundly through the entire night.

When Marla woke up, it was getting to be sunrise. She always woke up at this time, because she normally had to be at work in an hour. She looked down at him, and smiled, slowly slipping off of him and laying on her side next to him. She ran her hand up and down his chest, little cracks of light sneaking through the curtains and falling over the floor as she started to kiss his shoulder gently. She felt bad that he had slept through the entire night, when he normally worked, but she knew she had made it up to him with what they had done.

"Are you hungry?"
She whispered softly, not really wanting to wake him up, but at the same time wanting to know if she should go make breakfast.

Most of the night, Viktor had been caressing her as she slept, gently touching her skin to make sure she'd know deep down that he was there with her. He begun falling asleep when it was beginning to get lighter outside, for some reason he didn't need his coffin that night, he had her with him.

Waking up to her words, Viktor's eyes opened slowly, making him yawn as it was late for him. Her question made him think for a moment, remembering that he'd had her blood, she'd probably have most of it back from the night of sleep as he raised himself up on his elbows. "No thanks, I'm not hungry." He told her, smiling to her softly as he turned towards her. "Not when I can kiss you." He whispered, kissing her shortly after, his arms moving fully around her.

Marla giggled as he wrapped his arms around her, her lips meeting his as she kissed him softly. Her hands moved over his shoulders slowly, her legs tangling with his as she pulled back from his lips. She bit her lower lip gently, and she stared into his eyes happily while caressing his skin slowly
"Viktor... you must be tired...."
She whispered softly, looking over him slowly and coming to realize that while she was asleep, he hadn't been. She leaned down and kissed his chest softly, nuzzling against him gently before pulling back a bit.

"You want me to let you sleep?"
She asked him gently, slowly moving her head to his chest and resting against it gently. She wrapped her arm around his waist as she cuddled with him, her leg moving up to hook over both of his as her eyes shut again. She wasn't going to sleep, just enjoying the feeling of his skin against hers in the quite apartment.

Looking into her eyes during the kiss, Viktor could feel her body tangling with his own, the pleasant feeling of her skin against his own made him smile. But when she realised and spoke to him, he shock his head lightly, having gasped at the soft kiss on his chest. "No, it's okay." He told her softly, feeling her head against his chest and her body pressed to his. "I'll go sleep when you leave for work. I can manage staying up a bit longer." He told her softly.

He knew she might worry about him, but even if he was a vampire, he could be awake during the day. Although he'd be extremely tired and his body would yearn for sleep, he could force himself up. He would stay with her, as long as she didn't bring in the sun, or he'd risk being roasted alive in front of her. A sight he didn't want her to see, especially not when they'd just discovered the love they shared, although how taboo it might be, between them.

Back
Top Bottom