Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Midnight attraction(Russian Vodka and Panda)

Amber light covered everything the setting sun touched as a young woman stood on the balcony of her medium sized apartment. It was a cool summer night, and the sun seemed to be disappearing into the horizon faster than normal. It felt like just a few moments ago that the sun was still high in the sky, and now all that could be seen was a small section of it that the trees didn't cover, glowing brightly as a soft breeze tousled the woman's ebony hair. Marla shut her blue grey eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the air kissing her pale skin, a brilliant smile coming to her face as she sighed. The young woman had gone to work at 6am, and had only returned home after twelve hours of waiting tables. It wasn't her dream job, but the beautiful woman made good money through tips, and it paid for her apartment, so she wasn't complaining. She had come home and changed out of her work clothes, which were stained and covered in debris, before she ran through the shower. She changed into a pair of black sweatpants that clung loosely to her small frame, as well as a long sleeved grey top that hugged her upper body nicely.

Now, she was doing what she did every day after work, which was wait for it to get dark so she could look at the sky. She had always been attracted to the sky, but she felt that there was nothing more beautiful than the sky at night. Dark with specks of bright, sparkling stars. The moon glowing pale light in the midnight blue sky. Ever since she was little, she would stargaze in utter amazement that something as large as a star could look so tiny. Her thoughts wandered to her family back home, and as she spaced out, she felt something rub up against her leg. Damp, black curls fell in front of her face as she looked down, smiling at the cat that came to visit her every night. She didn't know who it belonged to, but it didn't look like a stray. She knelt down and scratched its ears gently, looking over at the balcony next door before sighing softly.

He wasn't out yet. Her neighbor usually came out once it got dark, and they'd exchange pleasantries for a bit before she headed inside for bed. She didn't really know him that well, but by the times she saw him, she assumed he worked nights. He always seemed very awake and alert during their little chats, almost as if he had just woken up, but she didn't really know. She didn't really care, either. It was just nice to have someone to talk to. The sky grew dark as the sun finally slipped out of sight, the only thing letting you know it was there being the halo of orange light at the edge of the skyline. She smiled and went to pet the cat again, but it was already gone, so Marla shrugged it off and stood back up, staring off into the distance as she bit her lower lip gently.

The last rays of the sun woke him up. His eyes blinking a bit as he let out a brief yawn. His body was still aching, despite it having been a couple of years since he'd awoken from his deep slumber. But the coffin felt like home. It was his only home. No matter where he went, he brought it, and he slept in it every day. It was no different now as he sat up in the coffin. The darkbrown mahogany wood was shining lightly in the dim rays of light that flooded into the room through the heavy curtains. His family name was etched into the top of his bed. Lightwood. His first name was only given out to a few people, it was luckily not something that gave off a specific nationality, but he knew his accent did. He slowly got up, moving a hand up to his tired eyes, though he was soon fully awake, it was a rhythm he had learned to live with, a pattern to follow every waking night as he moved to his wardrobe. He produced some modern clothing, a pair of boot cut jeans that fit him loosely along with a crimson red buttoned shirt, giving off enough of his fit upper body to make anyone take some interest in him.

Viktor smiled as he ignored the blank mirror. He kept it there only for his own amusement as he ran a hand up through his auburn hair. His appearance made him look like a young man, though nearest thirty years of age. But he was more than ten times older than that, he'd slept for almost three centuries before waking up in the modern society. Adapting had been a bother the first few days, but his fortune had helped him a lot. He moved through the apartment, the heavy curtains covering his windows, keeping the sun out but letting just enough moonlight in as he went to the kitchen. He didn't know what he was searching for, but he rummaged through the cupboards quickly before noticing the clock. His eyes widened for a moment and he forced back a gasp. "I shant be late. Not tonight, no no." He muttered for himself as he looked down, adjusting his shirt to near perfection before moving to the door that lead outside.

Opening the door, he was quickly out through it with a long stride, his eyes fixating on the rising moon for a moment before he felt the presence. It was such a familiar feeling for him as he turned his head, a gentle smile on his lips like usually. "Good evening, Marla." He said in his usually friendly tone, a light hint of British behind his words as he let his hands move to the railing in front of him. "Such a wonderful evening and night tonight." He said, being his usual self, although very awake, not bothered the slightest with what the time actually was for her. He could tell she'd been in the shower, her fresh scent hitting his nostrils, her clothes looking like what she usually wore when she hadn't worked overtime. He'd seen her uniform a few times, but she'd been extremely late by then and he'd been out waiting for her, she had never failed to show up before going to bed yet.

The short girl looked up at the sound of a door opening, watching him stare off into the distance as he came outside. She enjoyed his company immensely, even if they had never really talked about anything deep. Just someone to keep her company before she went to bed was a wonderful thing for her, and as he spoke, she smiled and tucked her hair behind her ears. His voice was soothing, and it was a nice end to her day, just to talk to him and listen to what he had to say. Her eyes wandered down over his frame, smiling slightly as she ran her fingertips down the side of her neck slowly. It was a nervous habit, just like the way she would play with her hair.
"It's incredible out. I love it when it's like this. Not too cold but not too hot. It's just... nice."
She said softly, her voice quiet and sincere as she leaned against the banister gently.

Marla was normally an incredibly shy girl, and it was one of the reasons the restaurant had hired her, as backwards as that sounded. It added to her appeal. She was beautiful, to the point where she had never even worn makeup. Well, except to prom, which had been her step mothers want. She was just naturally stunning. But added to that was, at times, a whisper soft voice that sounded almost angelic, and a smile that was genuine. And she smiled a lot. But for whatever reason, she wasn't as shy around him. She felt calm, and maybe that was because she associated him with the night. It was the only time she ever saw him, and it was her favorite time of day, so naturally she would see him in a good light. But there was something else, and she had no idea what it was. But she did enjoy their nighttime meetings, even if they barely spoke.

"I just wish I wasn't so tired by the time I got home. I wish I could stay out for longer."
She said softly, glancing over at him as she smiled. At least it was a Friday, and she didn't have to work in the morning. She'd be able to stay out a little longer tonight, but she'd still be exhausted before the moon was too high up, unfortunately. She stood up slowly, turning her attention to him again as she leaned up against the far side of the balcony rail, hands gripping the sides of it as she lifted herself up to sit on it. Always the daredevil. Her light eyes scanned over him again as she bit her lip, swinging her legs gently as she spoke again softly.
"I love how quiet it is.... and how beautiful everything looks underneath the moon."

Watching her, his eyes seemed to catch every detail as she tucked her hair in. Though his attention was caught the most by her fingers running over the side of her neck. He was able to tell by that thing that he needed to feed and it had to be soon. He bit his lower lip for only a brief moment as he returned her smile, hearing her words. His mood was usually good when she was around, only once had he been upset, but he'd gotten out of it quickly. After all, it was never her fault if he was grumpy. "The temperature is always just right here it seems." He gave off a light chuckle as he moved to the railing before turning towards her, leaning gently on it.

He could tell just how shy she was normally, she still showed it a lot when he was around. But time had gotten him used to it, and his natural curiousity had helped her get past it. Though they barely spoke, he knew where she worked and that she was happy and smiled a lot. But that was almost about all, and of course her name and that she lived next to him. Though he could tell with his own heart that even if he was what he was, a secret he hadn't told anyone yet, she would be the closest thing to a human accepting him fully. And then the hunger ticked inside him again, like a great beast it tried to take control. But he was older than he used to, stronger and more dominant. He fought it back quickly, not showing a single hint on the surface to her that there was something wrong. He didn't want her to worry about him at all.

"It is the end of the week, so you can sleep in tomorrow." He said calmly, pleased about that fact as he knew it gave them extra time. Though seeing her sitting up on the railing, he felt his heart drop a bit. The last thing he wanted her was dead. But she seemed to have control over it quickly as he nodded, listening to her words. He smiled, though it was his usual smile, never too big, never too small for his liking as he let go of the railing, his hands moving behind his back gently, one hand grabbing the other wrist, a way for him to control himself. "It is. The whole world receives a new look in the bright blue light of the moon." He said, agreeing with her, feeling her eyes over him as he couldn't help but lean a bit to the side, giving her a better look of him, his own eyes returning the favour. "I have to say, you look stunning tonight." He said suddenly, knowing he was being somewhat blunt about it. He had to feed, the battle was turning into a constant thing rapidly, and he only had one person who was awake around him. He needed her to get her blood after all. He needed an invitation.

Marla blushed softly at their exchange in looks, the girl glancing down at the ground before looking over at the moon. He was attractive man, which made any sort of attention from him amazing to her. But it also made her incredibly shy. She slowly slipped down off of the banister, dusting herself off before taking a few steps towards his balcony. Her hand ran along the railing before she finally stopped and looked up at him. There was something different about him, but she didn't know what it was. He was mysterious. Aloof. She knew next to nothing about him, and still felt comfortable telling him everything about her. Well, almost everything. She hadn't spoken of her home life, or why at eighteen she decided to find her own place in a city that was two hours away from where her family resided. But he didn't need to know that yet.

The young woman gasped softly as he said she was stunning, her eyes slowly moving up to meet his as her cheeks turned crimson under the moonlight. She smiled sweetly, tucking her hair behind her ears and resting her fingertips against her neck as she laughed softly.
"Thank you..."
She said softly, slowly walking over the the bar directly across from him before taking a deep breath. She couldn't believe that she was about to do what she was, but she couldn't help it. If she didn't ask now, she never would, and she'd be worried for days and days to come. As she slowly let the breath out, she looked up at him, smiling as she ran her fingers through her hair slowly.

"Say, uh, Viktor.... would you... would you want to..... come over for a little while? I mean, I know you probably have things to do, and that I won't be up for too too much longer, but... I'd like the company if you were free..."
She murmured the last part quietly, barely audible as she glanced up into his eyes. She never, ever did anything like that. Asking a guy that she had some interest in over. And it wasn't as if she didn't have her share of dates. She got asked out a lot, but she never really said yes to any of them. She never felt comfortable enough to.

"We could stand out here still, and talk. And, I mean, I'm sure there's something over here you could eat if you were hungry..."
Marla said shyly, biting her lip gently as she touched her neck gently, feeling somewhat foolish and embarrassed. She couldn't believe she had actually asked him to come over. Now all she could do is wait and hope he didn't laugh at her.

Watching her getting off the banister and towards him, Viktor could tell she was approaching a topic she was shy about. But he couldn't tell why as he kept his smile on, seeing her stop eventually. There were so many secrets he could tell that she kept from him, but he didn't care. It was her own decision to tell him when she felt like it. Though he noticed her blush when he mentioned her looks, his eyes catching her's as he saw her usual gestures, the hair behind her ear and the fingers lingering by her neck as he grinned lightly, nodding and bowing his head lightly, as if to say: 'You're welcome.'

Seeing her standing there, Viktor's eyes inquisitively searched her's, realising she was fighting her own mind in retreating from what she was about to say or do. But he was patient, waiting for her, giving her the time she needed before he heard her words. He felt his heart brighten up, almost burst out of his chest. Even if he was dead, it still pumped, though nothing came through his veins and it emitted no heat, he gave a big nod for her. "Since you're the one inviting me, I shall accept your invitation and join you in your apartment." He said with a friendly smile.

Hearing her words afterwards and seeingher touch her neck, Viktor was finding it harder to hold himself back, he let one hand clench into a fist briefly before he smiled widely. "Don't worry, we can enjoy each other's company in your apartment, I will be right over." He told her, giving her his usual wave before he moved quickly in through his apartment, leaving through the front door. He didn't bother locking it, hardly anyone knew he was there after all.

But he went to her door, pushing the doorbell with a smile, stepping back to await her unlocking and opening it.

Marla was more than just thrilled. She was ecstatic! The second he left the balcony, so did she, rushing inside and trying to make sure that everything was in order. In the brief time before he got there, she put the lights on a dimmer and lit a few candles, running her hand through her hair as she looked around. She wasn't trying to make it special for him as much as she was just doing what she did every night before bed. When she heard the doorbell, she practically squealed, rushing over to the door and opening it slowly. It wasn't until just now that she realized how much taller he was than her, and that she had to look up quite a ways to meet his eyes.

She smiled brilliantly at him, stepping aside and letting him come in before shutting the door behind him. She couldn't believe that he was actually here, and that they were actually going to spend one on one time together. Well, technically they'd already done that, but to have him in her apartment was just amazing to the young woman.

"You can sit anywhere..."
She said, pointing to the small two person couch as well as the arm chair she had set in front of the tv. The apartment wasn't huge, but it was certainly big enough for just her, and it had a sort of home-y quality to it that was quite welcoming. She slowly walked over to the kitchen island that separated the living room from the kitchenette, straightening out a few papers before turning around and trying to hold back a smile. It didn't prove effective, though, and the girl grinned wildly before slowly walking over to him so she was standing about six inches from him. She looked into his eyes for a moment, clasping her hands together as she took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry... I'm not used to have company. I just.... I really like talking to you."
Marla said softly, looking down for a moment shyly before finally looking back up at him.

Hearing the squeal from the other side of the door, Viktor couldn't help but grin lightly as she opened it, letting him inside. He'd been invited already so he was free to come and go as he pleased now, at least according to how his life worked. But he had no intention of visiting her when she didn't want him there, that was a big factor for him.

He moved inside slowly, not having bothered with shoes, he looked around at her place. Smiling, he heard the door shut as he looked around to her, hearing her words before seeing her moving towards the kitchen island. He looked around, realising how cozy and nice the place was. He could certainly see himself living there, especially if he'd been human and with her. But unfortunately, he wasn't. "No it's okay, I'm thrilled to be here with you, that you let me into your apartment. It's a big thing to do." He said softly, looking down into her eyes as he saw her standing somewhat close to him.

Stepping towards her, Viktor raised his hand, almost placing it on her cheek, though resisting as he clenched it quickly, pulling it back down to his side. His gaze averted her, moving to look at the floor, making him seem ashamed of himself. "I'm sorry, you invited me in, and I'm already rushing through things. I do apologise if I came off wrong to you." He said, moving his other hand to gesture towards the two person couch. "Let's sit, make ourselves comfortable." He suggested, moving to take one spot, turning towards her with his soft, usual, smile.

As his hand moved as if he was going to touch her cheek, she shut her eyes, waiting to feel his fingertips against her skin. But when the feeling never came, she opened them, only to see his head down and him looking guilty. She frowned slightly and followed after him, slipping onto the open seat next to him before pulling her legs up under her. She reached out hesitantly, running her fingers over the back of his hand as she looked up into his eyes.
"Don't be sorry.... I didn't mind..."
She said honestly, not pulling her hand away just yet. They were still fairly close, and it was making Marla's heart beat like a jack rabbits.

Okay, so maybe she liked him a teeny, tiny bit. Maybe the only part of her day she looked forward to was coming home and meeting him on the balconies and just talking. So what? It wasn't like he'd be into her, anyways, right? He probably had some girl that was his entire world. That was always the way, wasn't it? Marla sighed softly as she shoved the thoughts from her head, slowly pulling her hand away from his before setting them in her lap. She stared up into his eyes for a moment before turning her head to look at the floor, a blush coming to her cheeks as she smiled.

"So, what time do you have to go to work?"
Marla asked softly, just trying to figure out something to talk about with him. After he had almost put his hand on her cheek, her mind was racing, and she was just trying to figure out a way not to act like some little schoolgirl who was crushing on him. Her fingertips moved up to her neck again, gently running over the skin before she touched her collarbone softly and sighed.
"Or do you have the night off?"

Viktor saw her sitting down, and remembered her eyes having closed, making him bit his lower lip for a moment. He knew she expected the touch and had probably felt disappointed when it never came. But he shrugged it off as he felt her soft touch over the back of his hands, his eyes locking on her's too as he heard her words. He couldn't help his reaction just then, his hand feeling stuck until she pulled her's from his. Somehow he longed for her touch, the feeling of her skin. He bit it in at first, letting his hand extend, gently running it over her cheek, his thumb cuddling in against her skin softly.

"I don't work tonight." He told her softly. "I have my own business working during the night, and I can keep it closed if I feel like it." He told her softly, despite it being a lie as he moved around her, sitting next to her. But his hand stayed on her cheek, lingered there in the process as he sat next to her, leaning his head softly towards her. The blush on her cheeks and the look in her eyes was easy to read as he noticed her hand moving up to her neck again, making him chuckle softly.

"You're really a special girl." He told her, a smile on his face as Viktor leant towards her, soon leaving their faces only a few inches apart. "Do you have a special someone? Because I can feel my loneliness slip away now." He whispered, hoping she would understand what he meant with his words as he sat there, looking deeply into her eyes, his own showing the loneliness he suffered from almost every single night.

As his hand touched her cheek, she blushed again, reaching up and placing her hand back on his for a moment as she nipped at her lower lip nervously. She was glad he didn't have to work, which meant that as long as she was awake, he'd possibly stay with her. At least for a little while longer. Her fingers ran own his hand and to his arm slowly, the girl moving slightly closer to him as he spoke again. His question about having someone special made her smile slightly, the girl shaking her head no as he finished his sentence. She licked her lips lightly, looking down for a moment before meeting his eyes again.

"I don't want you to be lonely..."
She said softly, leaning in the rest of the way and kissing his lips softly. It wasn't an incredibly deep or lasting kiss, but it was enough to show him that she would be whatever he wanted her to be, just to be something to him. She pulled back from his lips, her cheeks redder than ever as she smiled at him slightly. She then moved to lean against him, his hand falling from her cheek and onto her neck as she rested her head against his shoulder gently. Her eyes shut for a moment as she moved and put her hand on his chest, letting it rest there as she took several deep breaths.

Finally, Marla spoke again, softly.
"Viktor... you don't have to be lonely anymore.... You can come be with me when you want to be.... Anytime you want to, you can come over..."
She said sweetly, slowly turning her head to look up at him before gently sitting up. Her leg brushed against his gently as she reached up and ran a hand back through his hair, the girl playing with it gently before finally pulling her hands away from him.

Feeling her moving slightly closer to him as he spoke, Viktor looked into her eyes as she shock her head at his question. It made him smile, that meant they were both available. Though her words struck him instantly, that she didn't want him to be lonely, he felt a soft gasp erupting from his throat, only to be silenced by the touch of her soft lips against his own. The kiss wasn't long, it didn't need to, though when she pulled back, he pushed a bit forward, searching for her lips almost as he felt her moving. His hand falling from her cheek to her neck, he felt her pulse almost instantly, making him gasp softly as her hand made it onto his chest, hearing her deep breaths.

He could tell she was opening up to him, more than a normal, rapid pace as he heard her words, knowing what they meant to her. They made him happy for some reason as he watched her sit up, feeling her leg brushing against his own, her hand up in his hair. He let her play with it as much as she pleased, making him smile to her. "Marla. Those words...." His voice trailed off, he didn't want it to come off wrong so he picked it up a moment later. "Those words mean the world to me. No one's ever said that to me before." He told her softly.

Her pulse almost hammered against his fingers, making him flinch lightly suddenly as the thirst tried to take control. He fought it back as he let his other hand move to her side, gently caressing her through the shirt. "Would you let me show you how I feel for you? I can't describe it with words." He told her softly, the hand on her side gently moving around to her back, pulling her down so she was almost lying on top of him, his eyes locked on her's, his face inches from her's as he pushed in, kissing her. This time though, he was more passionate about it.

Marla was beaming after the kiss, and she couldn't believe that he was actually interested in her. He made her feel nice, even though they weren't doing anything too intimate. She just wanted him to stay with her for a long as he wanted to. Which she hoped was a long time. When he told her how much he was touched by her words, she shifted so she was on her knees, slipping her hand into his as she smiled sweetly.
"It's true though... I like it when you're with me..."

His next question caught her off guard, and she was more than willing to let him show her. His hands ran over her midriff, and when she was practically pulled him top of him, she smiled and kissed him back. Her hands moved to either side of his head, the girl readjusting so that she was in his lap instead of on top of his legs. Minutes flew by and by the time she finally pulled back from his lips, she was out of breath. She slowly got out of his lap, and without saying a word, took his hands and led him off the couch. She led him to the back of her apartment and into her bedroom, slowly sitting down on the bed as she was finally able to answer his question.

"I want to know how you feel... and I want you to show me..."
She said softly, slowly pulling the long sleeved shirt off of her to expose the tiny white tank top she had on under it. She just wanted him to do whatever he wanted to her, as long as it made him happy. Because she was positive that it would make her more than that. Marla slowly scooted back, slipping further into the bed as she leaned up against the headboard gently. She blushed and giggled sweetly, patting the spot next to her as she looked down at the floor.

Letting her shift onto her knees, Viktor smiled, feeling her hand in his own as he held her's gently, giving it a light squeeze when she spoke. He nodded, his eyes showing he was appreciating her kind words. Having felt her adjust on top of him a moment later during the kiss, he could feel the heat of her body against his body, making him breathe heavily before they even got halfways through it. He then felt her pull away after some time, letting her get up as he felt her taking his hand. Viktor was quick to follow, knowing where she was taking him as he went with her to the bedroom, seeing her sitting down on the bed before answering his question.

He nodded, biting his lower lip for a moment as she slipped her long sleeved shirt off, seeing the tiny white tank top. He could tell she was beautiful, even with the thicker clothes on, but this was beyond his wildest imagination. He felt his own hands moving to unbutton his shirt, letting her see the fit chest beneath, the pale skin too as he saw her scooting back to lean against the headboard. He could tell by his heart that he wanted her, he longed for her as he moved onto the bed. Though instead of the spot next to her, he grabbed her ancles gently, pulling her down before placing his hands on either side of her, moving over her to look down into her eyes.

"I want to show you how special you are to me." He whispered, pushing down, kissing her deeply and passionately on her lips, his hands moving to her sweat pants, slowly grasping them and pulling them down. He wanted to be naked with her, to feel her body in connection to his, like they were one. But he knew he couldn't do it without giving in to his thirst. That part would just have to be the right moment when he drank from her.

"Oh Viktor!"
Marla giggled wildly as she was pulled down in the bed, the girl laying on her back with her arms above her head as he crawled on top of her. She smiled up at him warmly, her arms wrapping around his neck gently as she listened to him speak. But again, she didn't get to answer. Not that she had to. The kiss made her practically melt, the girl lifting her hips up as he started to pull her pants down. She knew what he wanted, and she wanted it just as badly. When her pants stopped around her knees, she shimmied them off the rest of her body, exposing the tiny little pair of black panties that concealed her from him.

The girl was loving every part of being with him, and she slowly hooked one leg around his waist, pulling his hips against hers as she pulled back from his lips reluctantly. Once again, she was out of breath, and she sat up slightly under him and started to kiss at his neck softly. His skin felt cool, and it gave her goosebumps, but she loved the way it felt. She nuzzled against his collarbone, panting sweetly against his skin before finally laying back under him. She didn't start kissing him again yet, just laid under him and moved her hands to his shoulders gently.

Her body was pretty much flawless, with full hips and long legs, even though she was so short. And under the tank top was nothing else, her chest being small enough that she didn't usually have to wear a bra. It wasn't tiny, granted, but they weren't huge either. Just the right size. Marla pushed his shirt off his body, fingertips running down his back slowly as she nipped at his lower lip softly.
"You can do whatever you want to me. I'm all yours...."

Viktor felt her returning the kiss, her hips lifting to let him pull her pants down before she wiggled out of the last of them. His eyes averted down, seeing the black pair of panties covering her body only, along with the white tank top. He smiled as looked back up, feeling her leg around his waist. He complied to her moves, pushing his hips down against her's, letting her feel the smooth jeans, though obviously the fabric was thin, she would be able to feel his erection beneath, and it didn't leave much to the imagination if she would want to explore it.

Feeling her leaning up to kiss his neck and collarbone, Viktor felt like she was going to discover his secret already, but the fact that she didn't give a word made him sigh softly in relief. He looked down into her eyes, his hips beginning to grind softly agianst her's, his shirt soon being pushed off, leaving her to see his upper body fully.

His own hands begun exploring on their own now, travelling up her outer thighs and sides, he slowly grasped her tank top, pulling it upwards. He didn't stop until he had to move her arms, although only briefly, he soon removed it, looking down at her nude upper body. His mouth opening for a moment before he spoke. "You're as beautiful when dressed as you are in the nude." He told her softly, pushing down, kissing straight over her collarbone, his hands moving down over her body now towards her panties. "I would do very bad things to you, but all in due time, Marla, my sweet." He whispered in response to her words.

Oh, Marla was in absolute heaven. As he grinded against her, she whimpered happily, her fingertips digging into his skin lightly as she bit her iip. She was never this forward, normally. Hell, if any other guy had even tried to get her into bed, she would have left or kicked them out. But he was different to her, for whatever reason. Once his shirt was off, her hands slowly ran down his chest and toward his stomach, the girl's breathing erratic as they came to the waist of his pants. She swallowed hard, slowly unbuttoning them as she arched her back slightly.

She felt her shirt start to move off of her, and she moved to allow him to take it off her. Once it was gone, she blushed slightly and looked up into his eyes. His comment made her smiled brilliantly, and the second his lips touched her collarbone, she moaned happily. Her hands moved up to nestle into his hair as she bit her lip.
"Viktor.... that feels so nice..."
She whispered softly, keeping his lips against her skin as she slowly moved him closer to her neck. It was one of her most sensitive spots, and all she wasn't was to feel his lips and breath against it.

Slowly, she moved one hand down the front of his body, going back to his pants and starting to unzip them with her free hand. She could clearly feel him through the jeans, and she smirked slightly before starting to push his pants down with one hand. Once they were down as far as she could get them, she moved her fingers to the front of his boxers, gently touching the bulge in his pants.

Having let her remove his shirt, Viktor felt her fingers and hands trailing down over his chest and stomach, hearing her breathing becoming heavier as she got to his pants, letting her unbutton while arching her back. Hearing her words a moment later after her moan, he smiled down to her as he felt her fingers in his hair for a moment. He let her move him closer to his neck, although his heart begun racing at the fact, she was letting him, unaware of course, so close to where he usually drank blood from. His breathing was turning erratic too, obviously longing for more as he pushed his lips to her neck, softly kissing and nibbling on her skin to tease her.

Feeling her hand move down to his pants, he pushed on with her neck, kissing and nibbling, letting her get his pants undone before pushing them down, he kicked them off easily afterwards, leaving him only in his boxers. But at the touch of the bulge in his pants, he let out a soft moan, his hands instantly moving to her sides, grasping her gently as he buried his face in her neck and shoulder, wanting her to feel pleasure.

Viktor let his hands slowly move down over her hips, his fingers latching into the side of her panties, slowly pulling them down. He knew he wanted her, he longed for her. A soft groan erupting as he pulled her panties down as far as he could reach, though knowing he wouldn't get it fully off.

As he placed kisses against the soft skin of her neck, she whimpered happily, her eyes shutting as she held him close to her. She was in bliss, and she couldn't believe how perfectly he made her feel. Every nip from him brought a little sound from her. A gasp or a pant. Her body was lighting up in more ways than she could imagine, and the heat between her legs was getting to be unbearable. She just needed him, and she needed him right this moment. As he buried his face into the crook of her neck, she smiled brilliantly, leaning down and kissing his temple softly as she ran a hand down his back lightly.

"Viktor...."
She whispered breathlessly as she felt his fingers hook into her panties, the girl feeling the material slide down her legs slightly before stopping. Very gently, she pushed him up slightly, her breathing shallow as she looked up into his eyes. She bit her lip and started pushing her panties down the rest of the way, kicking them off finally before putting both hands on his shoulders. She didn't speak again, only smiled slightly as she leaned up and kissed his lips gently. The kiss lasted several seconds, and when it ended, she kissed him again, her arms slowly wrapping around him as she let him press back up against her.

His skin felt so drastically different than hers, he always seemed to be cold. Even with all that was happening, he was still cool to the touch, and she couldn't have liked it more. Every touch was heightened by the difference, and she couldn't wait to feel him more and more intimately. Her hands trailed down over his shoulder blades and then his sides, the girl making it to his boxers as she gently pushed them down as far as she could get them. She then leaned up, pressing her face against his neck and shoulder as she moaned his name again.

Enjoying the sounds that erupted from her mouth, Viktor could tell she was incredibly sensitive. It would be a chance to ruin what he was going to do, but just a slim chance. If it didn't, she would be even more in bliss than she already was. He needed to drink her blood, and it was becoming more urgent as he teased her neck, feeling her kissing the temple of his head, and a hand running down over his back.

Hearing her whisper his name, he smiled softly, kissing her back once she kissed him, feeling her panties by his feet, kicking them off the bed finally. He let her hold up the kisses, returning them with full passion while he felt her arms wrapping around him, his own body responding by aching for her, making his legs gently push in between her's, forcing them softly to spread around his waist, giving him the proper angle for taking her. He could feel her hands by then, dragging down over his shoulderblades and his sides, making him gasp softly as he felt her pushing his boxers down. He had forgotten about them.

Letting her push them far down, Viktor kicked them off the rest, his length brushing against her inner thigh, feeling her smooth, soft skin as he let out a soft moan, gently moving in against her, feeling her hips against his own, his length dangerously close to her entrance, already feeling a bit of wetness against the tip as he broke the kiss, looking down into her eyes. "Guide me." He whispered softly, patiently, knowing he wanted her badly.

Marla panted as he broke the kiss, the girl licking her lips slowly as she laid back against the pillows. She could already feel his length touching her, and her hips squirmed slightly in the anticipation of it. His words made her moan again, a swift nod coming from her as her slender hand snaked it's way to his member. She wrapped her fingers around it, blushing slightly as she looked up into his eyes. Her hand moved up and down over his member a few times, fingertips brushing against the tip before she finally put him right where he needed to be. Her legs, which were wrapped around his waist, pulled him in slightly, the tip slipping into her sex as she moaned happily.

"Oh God...."
She whispered softly, turning her head to the side as she bit her lip. Her eyes shut, and her back arched slightly as she loosened her grip on him, letting him take control. But even with the small amount of him that was in her, she was still in bliss. And she couldn't even imagine how good it was going to feel once the rest of him was inside her. One hand moved to her hair, the girl running her fingers through it slowly before letting her fingertips graze against her neck. She was hotter than she could imagine, and needed him desperately, so much so that it was about to drive her crazy. Even with being so close to it.

"Kiss me...."
Her fingertips stayed on her neck, her nails pressing into her soft, pale skin as she took a deep breath and tried to slow it down.

Seeing her licking her lips, Viktos smiled softly, her body moving against his and he could only tell it was because of the anticipation she felt. He could tell her hand was moving down over his body and her's soon, hearing her moan as he felt her fingers wrap around his length. He let out a gasp at first, moaning afterwards when she begun stroking him, his length responding with a soft throb, almost like a longing feeling of needing the heat of her body around it as he let her guide him. He looked straight back into her eyes as he felt her legs wrap finally around his waist, feeling the tip slip into her, making him moan softly.

Her words made his heart skip a beat, hecould feel her grip loosening up. He knew why, she let go. She wanted him to be the dominant one, to take her. He smirked softly at the thought as he saw her hands move, knowing she was doing it without thinking it over. But she looked even more beautiful and amazing like that, making Viktor gasp out in surprise.

Then her words came, he hadn't even pushed further into her, but he pushed down, kissing her straight on her lips, passion rushing into the kiss from his side. His tongue pushed out, pushing into her mouth softly, his heart beating immensely fast, his breathing erratic as he slowly pushed, his hips drawing up towards his body, his length pushing into her sex, unaware if she was a virgin, he was going to take her right there.

Marla was in heaven now, for real. There was no doubt about it. Truth be told, she had never been this worked up in her life. Well, not that she got many chance to be. She had had one boyfriend before, when she still lived at home. They had done stuff, but never like this. Never all the way. The only experience she had with this type of pleasure was caused by her own hands, and as he pushed in, she never wanted him to stop again.

It hurt slightly at first, but once he was all the way in, she relaxed and smiled against his lips. Her legs were still around his waist, albeit much looser, and she slowly broke the kiss. She let her head rest against the pillow as she looked up into his eyes, her cheeks still showing a bit of red as her lips parted slightly. She moaned again, her legs tightening up around him to keep him embedded all the way in. She wanted to feel him like this for a moment, get used to what it felt like as her hand moved up and brushed against his cheek. It was very intimate for her, and she smiled at him as she rubbed her thumb against his cheek softly.

As a signal that he could do as he wished, her legs once again loosened up around him, giving him the freedom to do whatever his heart contented. Her head turned back to the side as she wrapped her arms around his neck, the girl playing with his hair slowly as her breathing hitched softly.

Viktor could tell she was in heaven, the look in her eyes was enough for him as he groaned softly. The feeling of her around his length was amazing, the heat and the wetness. He had no issues sliding into her, though he could tell she was lightly in pain as he gasped softly, knowing it would soon end. He felt her break the kiss, seeing her falling back on the pillow as he looked into her eyes, feeling her legs tight around him, his length sheathed fully inside her. There was no more intimacy for their connection than how they were there as he felt her rubbing his cheek gently.

The thirst was still fighting him though, as she loosened her legs, he pushed down, his hips pulling back softly, thrusting in gently afterwards, slowly beginning to take her at a gentle, loving pace. He was loving every second with her as he put his lips down, kissing her neck tenderly. He felt her rubbing his cheek as he calmly set about his business, working her sex with his length and kissing and nibbling her neck.

He was struggling to control the thirst inside him along with the lust taking over his mind slowly. He knew she was giving him free reigns as he slowly opened his mouth around her neck, feeling her arms around his own, playing with his hair. "I'm sorry." He whispered softly, just barely audible for her to hear before he bit her neck, his teeth sinking into her skin slowly, drawing her blood as he begun drinking almost instantly. It would maybe hurt a bit, but it would soon be returned with raw pleasure instead.

Soft little whimpers and moans escaped her lips as he started to move in and out of her, the girl hugging him gently as she shut her eyes. The kisses on her neck made her smile as one hand moved to rest on his back, tracing his skin softly as she panted. His words snapped her out of her pleasure for a moment though, the girl's eyes opening as she spoke.
"Sorry for wh-"
She started to say, only stopping when she felt pain in her neck. Her finger tups dug into his skin harder than before, and she whimpered softly, although, the reason for that whimpering changed half way through. At first it was from the pain, but that pain turned into the most pleasure she had ever felt, and Marla loved it.

She hugged him tightly, and one hand moved back up into his hair, keeping against her neck now as she whispered softly to him.
"Whatever you just did.... I like it...."
She honestly had no idea why what he did made her feel so good, nor did she care. She knew he bit her, but had no idea the extent of the bite, or his purpose for doing so. All she knew was that after the initial pain, it felt incredible, and she wanted nothing more than to feel it again, and again, and again.

Her free hand moved down to the sheets, gripping them lightly for a moment as she moaned again. She wasn't going to be able to take much more at this rate, and she slowly slipped her hand up to meet his, her fingers lacing with his own as she smiled slightly.

Back
Top Bottom