Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nights in Gotham City OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadshotblow

Super-Earth
"Ladies. Gentlemen. You have eaten well. You've eaten Gotham's wealth. Its spirit. Your feast is nearly over. From this moment on -- none of you are safe."

This is for all the lovely people involved with the Nights in Gotham City group to correlate on an OOC thread. I want it to be open ended in its plot, allowing things to just string along various story arcs in a typical Good vs. Evil. Hell, I wouldn't even mind seeing Rachel Dawes and killing her off our own way. WTF would happen if Scorpion showed up a la DCU vs. MK. Would someone be so bold as to play Spiderman? I'd like to see his smug ass kicked. Lmao, that's really stretching it though, but if a character supplies excellent storytelling and plot advancing material, by all means.

Seeing as how it's all based off comic stuff anyways, or a lineage of batman products, there will be certain continuity that can be overlooked for the sake of incorporated a new plot or subplot. It's also an opportunity to reinvent or change some things up for the character you’re playing.
So when coming up with ideas on how to deal with the most recent post/event that has applied to you; this is the place if an idea hits your head "So and so's characters/plot would make for an excellent story integrating it with mines." resulting in pairings, team ups, or one colossal shit storm for the good guys or bad guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom