Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lunar new year RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby

Planetoid
It was a program of her college: a native student would invite a transfer student to their house and introduce their foreign friend to all the custom of Lunar new year. The transfer student would stay with the native for about a month.
She, the native one was getting bored with Lunar new year for every year everything would just happen exactly the same. She applies for the program, hoping to have something new this year. The girl bring home a nice senior. Turned out he is not that nice, and Lunar new year custom isn't what he want to learn.

- 2+ paragraphs, but please not twelve. I need something to read and work with but also don't like a novel. Normally I post from one to four paragraphs.
- I have never had to require this before and I also did not think that I have to since I believe it is not a necessary thing to ask especially when I know my partner would be an adult but please be able to use punctuation because I do not like to kill myself reading a long sentence without any comma or dot
- I won't leave you hanging for more than a week (unless my computer or network has problem). Sometimes I post couple times a day, sometimes it takes couple days before I post. Depends on my mood and free time. But I would advice you not to expect me reply more than once a day. So, don't spam my inbox if I can't reply instantly, but you're more than welcome to inform me that you're busy and not going to post for awhile. That's what I would do.
- Please write down a name of a flower, ex: "daisy", or the word "flower" in your pm so that I know you've read this.
- It would be mature, and would not fade to black. Don't contact me if you can't handle it.
- Mostly I'm up for a medieval, Victorian era, Elizabeth era...I mean any historical RP. So shot me a pm if you have an idea.
- Pm me, do not write in the thread.
- I have an opening post from my (many) previous RPs, if you'd me to start first I'll use it, but only the opening since this idea has been revamped and isn't the old one I played before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom