Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male, Female or something in between...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawny

Moon
Hello, my name is Tawny and I will be your guide through the twisted halls of my mind, hee hee...

I generally play female characters, often appearing somewhat androgynous. They are tomboyish, short haired, narrow hipped and small busted. I am flexible on most of these things to one extent or another. I do not play males as a general rule, simply because I suck at it, no pun intended. I am cool with playing a hermaphrodite or an otherwise inter-sexed female (a female with an oversized, penile-like clit). Most of my characters are Bi, though occasionally I will play les or straight characters.

I am fine at rp'ing with males, females, herms, inter-sexed females, humans, aliens, anthros, furries, robots, androids, cyborgs, incorporeal spirits, plants, tentacles, etc.

I like medieval fantasy, steam-punk, modern, or some variation of the three. I also like Science Fiction from such authors as Gregory Bendford, Isaac Asimov, Arthur C. Clarke, Greg Bear and Orson Scott Card. A space adventure with a reasonable story line is not out of the question.

I prefer an rp with a story/plot and not just smut, though smut does have it's place in some settings.

Incest: siblings or cousins, but not parent/child
-Siblings: m/f or f/f (non-identical twins or no more than 4-5 year age difference)
-Cousins: m/f, f/f, m/f/f, f/f/f, m/m/f

Some settings that come to mind:
Harry Potter
The Borrowers / The Secret World of Arrietty
How to Train Your Dragon
Firefly/Serenity
Mysterious Island
Journey to the Center of the Earth
Last Exile
Steamboy
Skies of Arcadia
Pirates of the Caribbean

Things I will NOT do:
Rape: human/humanoid- naturally if dealing with animated and or intelligent plants or tentacled monsters, this is less of an issue
Dom/Sub - having said this, I should point out that I do tend to be a follower and not a leader, so there is a grey area depending on plot and details

I do not rp in im or pm, forum only. Spelling, grammar and punctuation are important to me, but I understand no one, including myself, is perfect. Do your best and we can deal with it :) . Regardless of the nature of the rp, the idea is to create a story, so avoid one liners. On the flip side, try not to make each post a book chapter. Give me something to respond to and reflect on, something to build on.

Any questions? Feel free to pm me, but do not respond here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom