Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shenanigans ahoy (FxF; craving to play a dominant/switch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModeratelyAttractiveJack

Banned
Banished
So, uh, hello!

I've been meaning to make one of these threads for quite some time, though I wasn't entirely sure how to go about it exactly. I'm hoping to keep this short and sweet, and I'm going to try avoid going into toooooo much detail.

-- About Me

First of all, about myself. Or, well, my interests to be a bit more specific. Generally, I'm fond of FxF pairings. I'd classify myself as a switch, and as of late I've been in the mood to be more dominant.

Going past that, I generally find that I have quite an interest in the foreplay aspects of the RPs. I generally the little details that set things, such as groping (massages, especially around the belly, are a favorite of mine) and simple seduction. I'm also generally quite fond of scenes that take place around the water as well.

In terms of what I don't like, I'm generally not all that picky. As long as it isn't too depraved, I'm probably not going to complain. I should also mention that, specifically, I'm not fond of bestiality.

Also, I don't RP over messengers. PMs or threads only, I'm afraid. Also, I won't play opposite of a male character. If your a guy and want to play a girl, that's cool!

-- Pairings

In terms of pairings, generally I'm quite fond of both fantastical settings and more realistic ones as well. Below are a few pairings/concepts I'm craving at the moment...

Alien/Human
Naga/Human
Siren/Human
Vampire/Human
Queen/Peasant
Masseuse/Client
Mindcontrol
Corruption

These are what come to mind at the moment, though I'm pretty much up for anything. Ask, and chances are I'm not going to say no.

--

All in all, that's pretty much it! If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a PM.

RE: Shenanigans ahoy (FxF; craving to play a dominant/switch monster girl)

Ahh... if you were up for fxm I would have loved you. ;_;
Good luck bump it is, then.

RE: Shenanigans ahoy (FxF; craving to play a dominant/switch monster girl)

I'm sorry! I've just sorta lost interest in FxM.

Thank for the bump though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom