Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Merry Christmas!

Contagious_Depravity

Super-Earth
Merry Christmas Eve everyone I hope you guys are enjoying the holidays even those that think this holiday is a sham to get presents or celebrate a different religion. How did you plan spend your holiday? Did you go home to see you relative or avoided them entirely? Or did you have something special plan. This is most likely going to be how I'm spending my Christmas eve and tomorrow I'm going to see my friend who came home from the military. What about you?

Merry Christmas to you too =D Right now I'm chilling. We don't do much on Christmas eve. My family went to church earlier on in the evening and I cleaned the house. Once the kids are all asleep, I'll be bringing presents out.

Then tomorrow we'll open them, eat cinnamon rolls for breakfast, then have enchiladas for dinner.

Merry Christmas! I have a chest cold I got within hours of coming to my parents house. It's a conspiracy to keep me here longer. Enjoy the holidays!

Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanza to one and all. Enjoy tomorrow.. and remember.. the Spirit of Christmas was ALWAYS stronger than the Mayan Apocalypse!! That's why it didn't happen!!

Back
Top Bottom