Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beastly Heart (Skyro and nightsorceress)

He pushed open the first door on the left up the stairs and nooded inside. Leaving the girl there alone, he continued to lie down in his bedroom. Slowly, reaching into his pants and relieving himself for the frist time in many months.

Lily looked into the room. then looked down the hall as he walked away. She bite her lip then entered the room and closed the door behind her. She felt more alone now then she felt since her father died. She still was trying to figure out why this man hated her so much.

She looked around the room it was nice to nice for the likes of her. She quickly changed her clothes and climbed into bed. She cried herself to sleep that night.

Bradley never got up before noob. Although in the times it was bad practise, he didn't care. He just enjoyed sleeping, he was less than pleased to awake to the sound of a woman in his home and it took a few seconds to place why she was there...

"oh yes," he muttered, he could do with breakfast.

Lily a had risen early in the morning she wanted to make sure she was up before him she didn't want to seem lazy. She did her best to make herself look more presentable to him and then went downstairs.

She began by cleaning the house. Then around noon when he was she was finished and he was still not awake she went into the kitchen and began to cook. She started by making some fresh biscuits. good to have around and great for breakfast with a little butter and jam.

Bradley staggered somewhat into the kitchen. "Smells alright," he said with a sneer, "what is it?"

He pushed anything she may have been using off the table and sat down at it. "Well.." he said impatiently.

Lily looked up when he entered the kitchen. She smiled happily at him "hello i hope you slept well" The she short of trailed off as she watched him knock over her things "biscuits, would you like some with some eggs?" She said as she started to clean up the mess

He raised one eye brow, "Hmm.." he said, as a sort of yes. He watched her do it busily, each movement shaking her little behind. "And for God's sake girl, eat something!" he said, noticing just how skinny she truely was.

Lily quickly moved to make him some eggs. While the eggs were cooking she set infront of him a plate of biscuits with some butter and jam on the side. Then she plated him his eggs.

She was shocked when he told her to eat something. So she took a biscuit and set it on a plate for herself "thank you sir"

Bradley eyed up the food. It did look good.

He ate it down quickly and wiped away the crumbs. She might be young and look like the kind to sleep for her money, but she sure could cook. He had sat nothing while eating, watching her eat her only biscuit. Eventually he stood, about to return to his library.

"One biscuit?" he said picking another off the plate she had offered him, he threw it down next to her half eaten first one. "I want you to at least stay alive," he said rolling his eyes and leaving the room with a gruff, "Women."

He slammed both the kitchen and the living door behind him. Leaving the rest of the house in perfect silence.

Lily watched as he lift she had a soft smile on her lips as he gave her another biscuit. It was nice of him, and on some level it showed he cared.

Lily cleaned up the kitchen and about a half of an hour later she knocked on the library door. "Sir, I a sorry to bother you, but i have cleaned the house, is there anything else you wish me to do" she called through the door to him.

He could think of a few things he could do with that body, those breats, thoes hips. He chuckled a dark laugh to himself. He would never rape a woman though, regardless how much he wanted it. She did remind him of his lost love though. Maybe that's why he allowed her so much food.

"Hm.." he paused, "you may read one of my books," he said. "This once."

Lily open the door and looked at him. There was such a sparkle in her eyes. "really sir? Oh thank you!" She looked around at the many many books then she looked at him "which one would you suggest i read, you have so many of them"

Bradley grunted, he said she could read. Not annoy. "Any," he said in his rough tones, "i don't keep shit books."

His gaze returned to the book in front of him. But his thoughts were on that beautiful body that was in front of him.

Lily bit her lip and almost seem disappointed. She wanted to get to know him, she wanted to under him, she hoped she could learn a little through his book choice. She reached for a book and smiled softly it was a book she longing to read.

Lily took the book and sat on a chair across from and quickly began to read.

They sat in silence for many minutes. Reading through their books. Eventually he chose to look up, the book she chose was one of his older ones. The cover had faded, "Which book did you choose?" he asked her. He tried to ask her nicely, but his voice was cold.

Lily looked up at him. She smiled softly "Canterbury Tales, i have longed to read this book." She spoke softly as if she was afraid to upset him.

Back
Top Bottom