Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beastly Heart (Skyro and nightsorceress)

nightsorceress

Supporter
Supporter
Lily stood outside the door just staring at it. She held only a few bags. Her world had flipped upside down in only a little time. her father passed away suddenly and she was left a lone in the world. The she found out that per her father's will she was to be sent to live with a man she had not seen since her childhood. She couldn't quiet wrap her mind around it all.

But here she was standing in front of his door. Slowly her hand rose and not on the big old door and waited. Her long raven color hair cover her pretty face as she looked down nervously awaiting someone to answer the door.

She hope he would like her, but from what heard other say he liked no one.

Bradley heard the door knock and slowly lowered his book. Who was that? People round here knew that he didn't like people coming to his door so what were they doing?

He got up, and rolled his eyes as he reached for the big door. Turning the knob in his smooth, well maintained hand he opened the door. There in front of him stood a stunning woman some years younger than him who he felt was strangely familar.

Lily jumped when she heard the door open. all she could do was look at him for a long moment. He didn't seem like the beastly 'old' man that many thought. He was handsome. It took her a moment but she finally said something.

"hi um, my name is Lilian Hart, well Lily for short, but any way. You knew my father and well he passed away." She paused just a moment to reach into her bag and pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to him. "and well according to this in the event of his death, and if i was not married, i was suppose to come live with you. at least that what you two agreed" She seemed very nervous.

He looked at the woman on his porch through his golden eyes, he took the paper he handed her thinking back to that night many years ago.

Him and his friend got very drunk and made the agreement without thinking, these were the days when he still had friends...

He looked her square in the eyes and let out a grunt, scrunching the paper up and turning around. Shutting the door straight in her face.

He wasn't looking after no girl, she was grown anyway!

Lily jumped and almost whimpered when he slammed the door in her face. She didn't know what to do she had no place to go. She thought once again for a long moment then she raised her hand and knocked on the old door again.

Her purple eyes just looking at it this time. She had to try to explain, she at least needed some place to stay tonight. It was almost dark.

Bradley didn't like people but he couldn't condemn a girl of her age to sleep on the dark streets of London. By dawn, a girl of her fancy would be raped and killed, or just raped if she was lucky.

He opened the door wide as her eyes surveyed him and the house, "well get in then," he said in a stern, aragant way. He waited for her to step over the treshold before slamming the door shut behind her and mummbling something about her 'arse and boobs.' All in all, he was a rude man, and a crude one at that.

Lily jumped again when he open the door. She she had a soft smile on her lips as he told her to come inside. "thank you sir" she said she gathered her things and enter the his home. She stood quietly off the the side she did not want to anger him.

He walked slowly back to his living room where he lit an oil lamp and picked back up his latest installment of 'Great Expectations,' he waitied a few minutes before peering over the top of the book.

"Well, sit or something he said," staring at her and pointed to one of three leather chairs.

Lily bit her lip and walked slowly into the same room with him. She then placed her things next to a chair and then took a seat.

Lily was a thin girl, perhaps a little to skinny. her father was not a wealthy man, infact it took a lot to keep food on the table. which would account for thing frail appearance, But she never minded. She had long raven colored hair and vibrant purple eyes. her breast were about a c sized but larger due to her frame.

He looked back into his book, but not really reading the words. Despite his hastey decision that he didn't like this woman on the account of her sudden appearance and expectation, he must admit she was quite stunning. She had unusual eyes, bright purple and they showed up well in the soft dim light of the room. They were the kind of eyes that his only love had had.

Many years before, when Bradley was still in his teens he met a young woman by the name of Sarah. They did everything together, they read to each other, they ran across the fields and shared deep intamate kisses together. He had even taken her innocence, which at the time, was something that was frown upon before marriage. Her father however, did not share her love for him. He was from a family of no bodies, with nothing. She was rich, she was noble. In his eyes, the two just didn't mix.

Instead, she was forced to marry a lord, Bradley didn't know his name to this day almost twenty years. She moved away, Bradley had heard as far as wales. He tried his best to find information about her, find her address, he could send a letter. But it was useless, she had left him. Since the day Bradley realised that, he never loved again. He had a string of loveless affairs, most were just about sex and pleasuring himself. Slowly he became more and more secluded, when he inherited the money and house from an uncle he never even knew exsisted, he ceased communications all together.

He now lived alone, and he preferred it this way. Again, he peered over the top of his book. She had large breasts for such a small figure, her hair was beautiful as it fell onto her small shoulders. She looked skinny, it took Bradley a while to figure out that her old, scruffy and ultimately, baggy clothes were the result of this woman being underfed. He looked up and groaned, "I suppose you want food?" he said roughly.

Lily couldn't help but let her eyes wonder the room. It was larger then the rooms in the house where she had lived her whole life. She couldn't help but noticed the books. She loved to read. when her father did have a few extra penny's to spare he would buy her used books. But even though they were used Lily cherished them like they were brand new.

When he spoke her eyes looked at him again. "i don't want to be a bother or trouble for you sir. I can see you are not pleased with this arrangement." Lily looked down then up again she so so very hungry, but she could not just take food from him, especially since he didn't like her. "If you let me stay, i can cook, and clean for you sir. and if you like i can also be someone for you to talk to you, but only if you like."

He considered it for a moment, "You may cook and clean." His words were sharp and crisp, "I will allow you to sleep here and will give you any food I do not want."

He could see this being a could arrangement, he had considered for a long time about hiring extra help. He also noticed her eyes wondering onto the bookshelves. "Eyes off missy," he said, not taking his eyes off the book.

Lily smiled softly "alright thank you" She would happily take the arrangement. As for only getting the food he didn't want that was fine with her as well she was use to it. She had more then once taken hand out and food people were going to through away.

He told her not to look at the books her eyes quickly darted to one of her bags. "oh you have nothing to worry about sir i have some of my own, i was just seeing if you have any of the same." she pulled out a few books to show him. The were old and tattered but she did not mind. She then put them back in her bag.

"what you would you like m to do first sir?"

He eyed the books she pulled from the bag, a copy of 'Great Expectations' amongst them. She had taste, he had to give her that, to him, 'Great Expectations' was the greatest novel by an English writer in modern history.

He smiled lightly into his book as she asked what she would like 'sir' to do, for the first time in almost twently years, Bradley thought about something smut related. He thought apart all the thing she could do for him.. or with him. His cock was erect also for the first time in a long time, he only really got horny every few months.

"You can fetch me a sandwich," he said without much care for her, "and you may have a piece of bread for your self." He was grumpy, but he wasn't a liar.

Lily began to rise from her chair. She had no clue where the kitchen was, but she was sure she would be able to find it...she hoped. She turned to leave but then turned back to him. "sir, how do you like your sandwich" it was an honest question since she knew nothing about him.

"Surprise me." He said, he didn't really care. It was only food he liked in the house afterall and he only watned a sandwich so he could make her work.

Lily nodded her head and left the room. it took a few minutes to but she found the kitchen. once there she looking for stuff to make a sandwich. After about 15 minutes she returned to where Bradley was with 2 plates, one with a well built sandwich brimming with meat and all the trimming. the other had tiny slice of bread on it.

"here you go sir" she handed him his plate then took a seat again. She did not want to take a lot of food from him so she choice the smallest piece of bread she could.

He looked at the sandwich and let it sit there while he sat, intently reading his book.

"Take the sandwich," he said quietly, waving it away. He didn't want it, he just wanted to make sure she would work for him properly.

Lily looked up in shock at him. "what sir?" she seemed puzzled for a moment "Did you want my to throw the sandwich away is not to your liking? Should i make you another one" She was really thought she made the sandwich right for him, she truly thought he wanted it thrown away. She didn't understand that he wanted her to eat it.

"No silly girl," he waved in her direction, "just eat the bloody sandwich before it goes in the bin."

Lily once again looked at him with a look of sheer shock. "but you are hungry, If i truly did something wrong when making the sandwich please tell me and i will happily make you another one."

"I just wanted to make you work!" he said snapping, she was quite annoying. But he looked at her, those breasts made him heisitate chucking her out. "I'm going to bed," he said quickly, bored of her constant nattering.

He simply glared at her and then spoke, "Follow me, I'll show you where to sleep."

Lily nodded and then went and collected her things. She then followed him where she would be stating while she was here. In her head she couldn't help thinking how her father and this man were ever friends they seemed so different. Maybe she would ask him one, but right now he hated her.

Back
Top Bottom