Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghostxtiger's and tempted_kitsune's yuri rp

Ashlyn was feeling the same way as they made their way down to the dining hall.She was glad that Anastas was her knight,it meant that she could have her sit at her side when they ate in public,She didnt really care though,she would have had her sit there regardless.She sat down and pulled out the chair for her as well.

Anastas stopped for a moment to remove her heavy armor and was dress in only a tunic and pants that she wore under her suit. She would not have been able to eat with that armor on. She was taken by surprise when Ashlyn pulled the chair out for her but none the less smiled and sat down. The food smelled great and after saying grace she started eating, savoring each bite.

Ashlyn found herself blushing slightly as she watched Anastas,without the armor she could see her form for the first time,She could see how slim and muscled she was,the results of her training and wearing her armor around.She began to eat as well,realizing that she had been staring at her knight.

Anastas ate happily then looked over at the princess. She noticed she was staring then blushed and continued eating. She figured it was only in her mind. After all, why would she be looking at her?

Ashlyn giggled softly and continued to eat.Soon the food was done and servants arived to carry away the plates."Hmmm A good meal is always nice isnt it?"She asked softly and smiled.She looked over her knight again and smiled shyly."I wish I was a strong as you."

Anastas leaned back and sighed after the great meal "Yes, it was very good" she said then blushed at the princess' words "O-Oh...thanks you m'lady" she said as she tried to hide her blush.

Ashlyn giggled and nodded."Yes of course!! I really do wish I was as strong as you."She said and smiled."Lets head back to my rooms,We can relax and talk if you like?"She asked softly and got up out of her chair.She really wanted to spend some time alone,just her and her knight.

"As you wish princess" Anastas said then stood up and followed Ashlyn. She would love to spend more time alone with the princess. When they got back she sat back down on the chair and just talked. They did through out the night.

"May I ask you something madam?" she said at one point.

"Please you may just call me Ashlyn when we are alone."She said softly and took her hand as they made their way back to her rooms.She happily talked to Anastas throughout the night,not noticing the time as it passed.She nodded at her question."You may ask anything Anastas."She replied to her and waited for her question.

"Well Ashlyn" Anastas blushed, not quiet used to calling the princess by her name. "How come you haven't married. I mean I'm sure you have many suiters." she knew she was out of line but she was curious for some time.

Ashlyn blushed at the question."T..they wernt right for me,I didn't see myself falling in love with them.I...Ive never really been attracted to any males."She said softly and bit her lip slightly.She had all ready grown quite fond of Anastas perhaps they could become even more then friends?

"I...see" Anastas blushed then got up and looked out the window "To be frank, I never found myself attracted to men either." she said as she stared into the moonlight. she then looked back at the princess for her response.

Ashlyn blushed again as she heard that Anastas felt the same as she did about males.She found herself getting up quietly and standing beside her,her deep blue eyes taking in her knight before shifting to the moon."It's a beautiful night."She said softly and sliped her hand into hers.

Anasats blushed more when she felt Ashlyn's hand on hers. Her heart beats faster as she looked at her and smiled "It can't compare to you...Ashlyn." she said as she took her hand to Ashlyn's cheek and turned her head to face her and look into her eyes.

Ashlyn's light blush grew deeper as she heard those softly spoken words. She could feel the gentle caress of Anastas's hand on her cheek and found herself nuzzling into it lightly.Ashlyn bit her lip slightly and looked up into the taller woman's eyes."A...Anastas..."She said softly,it was easy to see that she was shy as she looked up into her eyes.

Anastas softly caressed the princess' smooth skin of her face. Her shyness had but all faded away as she slowly leaned down, unable to resist and longer. Her lips pressed against Ashlyn's in a soft kiss.

Ashlyn continued to nuzzle into her hand gently,enjoying the feeling of her hand.Her breathing quickened slightly as she watched her drawing closer,their silky lips meeting in a tender kiss.Ashlyn's heart skipped a beat as she felt the press of those silky lips,her own slender hand reaching up to caress her cheek as well.

Anasats pulled away then her mind returned to normal. She quickly stepped away "F-Forgive me princess. I-I was way out of line" she said, feeling shame for taking advantage of the princess.

Ashlyn was slightly dazed from the kiss,her very first to tell the truth.She blushed deeply and shook her head."T...There is nothing to apologize for Anastas."She said softly and blushed deeply as she took a step forward,moving up to the knight and pressing against her gently."I...Its just like the stories isnt it?A princess falling for her knight?"She asked as she closed the distance between their lips,kissing her softly again.

Anasats blushed when the princess leaned against her. She remained silent when she spoke then her eyes widened when she was kissed. Was this happening? She closed her eyes and slowly kissed back and held her close. She clearly wasn't dreaming as she felt Ashlyn's soft lips against hers.

Ashlyn couldnt help but blush furiously at the boldness that she had shown by kissing her once again. Her lips parted shyly as she let her slender body relax against her knights and she looked up with deep azure eyes. They seemed to hold a wisdom beyond her years while still showing her innocence. She blushed softly as she parted from the kiss,her hands resting upon her chest gently."A...Anasats..."She said softly

After the kiss Anasats embraced the princess in her arms. She smiled when she heard her name escape her lips. Her boldness continued as she gently lifts Ashlyn off of her feet and carried her to the bed. After placing her on the bed she slowly moved on top of her, desire filling her gaze as she stared down at the princess.

The princess loved the feeling of those strong arms around around her slender waist,pulling her closer as she was guided to the large bed in the room.She couldnt help but to gasp as she watched her knight moving above her, seeing the desire that shone in her eyes as her own breath hastened as she looked back up."M....my beautiful Knight...my Anasats.She said softly and looked down shyly."I...I am yours..."

Anasats smiled at the princess' words "I am honored princess" she said softly then leaned down for another kiss from her lover. As their lips met she slowly moved her hand up to her breast. The warmth of Ashlyn's body filled her with more desire.

2r3gwvk.jpg

Ash blushed softly and nodded.She shyly began to kiss her back again, the cutest little gasp escaping her as she suddenly felt her knight's hand sliding up to her breasts.She had never been touched in such a way before and it showed as her eyes widened and she seemed to arch against her gently.

Back
Top Bottom