Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sci-Fi Roleplay: Women Wanted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The setting will be on a futuristic planet, far from Earth, but with many of it's aspects, such as a breathable atmosphere, almost regular levels of gravity, and the Human race are about 60% of the population. (The planet's name hasn't been decided, details such as that will be decided if you're interested.)

The other 40% of the planet's population is taken up by Alien/Humanoids, they were the first beings to live there, but once the Humans decided they were to take over, they were overpowered and half of their number were slaughtered. They now live in harmony with the Humans, on the condition that once a year, they may take 300 Humans onboard their ship.. to experiment. On board, the Aliens tamper with the Human DNA, in order to work out how the Human body and mind work, and whether or not it would be possible to create a 'Supreme Being'.

Now this is where you and I come in. You would be one of the 300 taken on board. You will be stripped of your attire, tranquilised, and taken into a lab to be 'tampered with'. Upon waking, you will find your body has been manipulated with by the Alien/Humanoids. This will naturally come as a shock, and you will remain strapped into or onto a seat or table until you have been calmed. My character will enter here. I will be one of the Alien/Humanoids sent to inspect you, to make sure that the experiment was successful. This inspection will involve punishment, mind-control (optional), and of course, sexual interaction.

The body modifications that have been made can be anything you and I decide on: larger breasts, a bigger ass, a futa cock as well as your current pussy and asshole, a tail, scales, 4 arms, the ability to shape-shift, or even something simple, such as extreme orgasms, 10x as intense as the usual multiple orgasm.

The plot can be expanded, as can the experiments you undergo. I hope you find this interesting and wish to take me up on it.

I have yet to decide on the look of my own character, but she will certainly have all the qualities an Alien should have. She will be a futa herself, and I like to think that anyone who would be interested in this roleplay would be willing to play a futa also.

You can contact me via PMs, and that is also how the roleplay will be done. I am not willing to use threads to roleplay.

Kinks and Fetishes That Will Be Involved: feet, kissing, oral, bondage, hitting/punishment, futanari, anal, vaginal, titfucking, handjobs, tentacles (possibly), deep-throating, body modifications/transformations, neko, and of course aliens.

Kinks and Fetishes That Won't Be Involved: Scat, gore, or incest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom