Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mistress Livia Seeks Pets To Break [Craving Futa Mistress Play This Evening]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Cat

Super-Earth
fely.jpg

Greetings... I am Mistress Livia, the proprietress of the Dusk Til' Dawn. Our establishment is the most upscale of its kind providing our patrons with the most talented creatures dedicated to the pleasure of our customers. Our lovely girls and pretty boys are procured from many underground sources... Some kidnapped and broken by my brother or I... Sold to us by mafia debt collectors in lieu of payment... No matter which brought you here you are now mine. The moment you entered my parlor you stopped being a person and became property. Myself and my brother Alphanso will be assisting you in this transition.

The first week will be your hardest. However, you will break. Countless creatures before you have passed through our fingers and the only certainty is everyone will break the moment you find how to crack them... Make no mistake. This is your life now.

In time we will have you trained and rewired so that our happiness with you is your greatest pleasure...

OOC

♦ I am literate and expect the same from my potential writing partners. I expect at the very least the same effort I put into a written response. As role players we feed off one another… I am going to be making sure to fulfill your desires in what we write within the realm of both of our mutual tastes. The simple lack of using a spell checker shows me you don’t care about what you offer me. Typos happen and don’t bother me… However, carelessness does.

♠ I keep engaged in my writing through real time sessions using IMs. I have AIM, YIM, MSN, and even accounts on Gmail and Skype. I really can’t keep engaged any other way. One of my favorite writers on this forum and I stopped being compatible partly over them not being able to commit to IMs anymore. I adore her and her writing, but if she couldn’t convince me to give PMs a try again I assure you that you won’t be able to no matter how talented you are. All I will say here is I am worth the inconvenience.

♥ I am a very deviant creature. Why, my tastes are quite dark. My definite nos? I don’t like gore, blood play, scat, watersports, vomit, and all out rape.

♣ Feel free to send me a PM and an IM. Would love to discuss plots, ideas, and deviant thoughts with you. Below are some lovely pieces of inspiration.

RE: Mistress Livia Seeks Pets To Break [F/F, Futa/F, F/M, Futa/M]

Curious Cat said:
Below are some lovely pieces of inspiration.

And then below this there is a Bump. Lol. I would be interested in doing this, however I am not one to use instant messengers as a means of RPing. There is serious issues that I have with that, mainly it being that those are easy as Hell for people to hack into your computer through. You'd might have better luck getting people to RP with you, if you weren't so uncompromising. And if you didn't announce this fact, best of luck in your search though. Consider this a free bump.

RE: Mistress Livia Seeks Pets To Break [F/F, Futa/F, F/M, Futa/M]

AnonymousRelated said:
Curious Cat said:
Below are some lovely pieces of inspiration.

And then below this there is a Bump. Lol. I would be interested in doing this, however I am not one to use instant messengers as a means of RPing. There is serious issues that I have with that, mainly it being that those are easy as Hell for people to hack into your computer through. You'd might have better luck getting people to RP with you, if you weren't so uncompromising. And if you didn't announce this fact, best of luck in your search though. Consider this a free bump.

I have yet to bump into somebody getting 'hacked' using IMs. :p Furthermore, I have no issue finding people to write. I do have issue finding quality people. However, I'd rather be picky and write what I intend the way I intend instead of compromising myself out of enjoying the scene. Some writers aren't compatible with my medium and that is fine as I am not compatible with their's. :)

would you be willing to play here within the thread sections? I'm a submissive in search of a literate and oh so demanding Mistress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom