Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Domination, submission, Crazy Cravings and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I'm new to Blue Moon, but definitely not new to role playing. Anyone else remember the days of RPing on Neopets? -_-;

Anyway, I'm on the Central Time Zone. I am a full-time student, girlfriend/submissive, and I live where I work. (Kudos to anyone who can figure out my job.) All this being said, I have a life. Expect to hear from me at least once a day, unless I tell you otherwise.

I am a big fan of plot, description, etc. I'm a writing major, sooo... :3 I can write anywhere from 2-10 paragraphs. I tend to mimic my partner, so what you give me, I will give back.

My kinks include everything but watersports. Yeah, that's it actually. I have been in the mood for Vore, bloodplay, etc. I'd also love if your character had an extremely large dick... anywhere from 12-30 inches. Tear my character apart with it. ;)

I like my pairings to be Master/slave or Master/pet. I am more comfortable in the submissive role. Feel free to suggest just about anything your mind can think of and I'll let you know how I feel about it.

I prefer modern settings, but I can work with Medieval as well. I love me some fantasy. <3

I am particularly in the mood for some extreme vore, impregnation, etc. Yes I am in a sick mood. It'd be incredibly delicious if there could be some tentacle or snake action... *cough*

Anyway, I only RP through private messaging.

Drop me a line if you're interested!

Care to be in a kinky interracial RP? I have a serious case of Jungle Fever!

JadeofAir said:
Hello everyone. I'm new to Blue Moon, but definitely not new to role playing. Anyone else remember the days of RPing on Neopets? -_-;

Anyway, I'm on the Central Time Zone. I am a full-time student, girlfriend/submissive, and I live where I work. (Kudos to anyone who can figure out my job.) All this being said, I have a life. Expect to hear from me at least once a day, unless I tell you otherwise.

I am a big fan of plot, description, etc. I'm a writing major, sooo... :3 I can write anywhere from 2-10 paragraphs. I tend to mimic my partner, so what you give me, I will give back.

My kinks include everything but watersports. Yeah, that's it actually. I have been in the mood for Vore, bloodplay, etc. I'd also love if your character had an extremely large dick... anywhere from 12-30 inches. Tear my character apart with it. ;)

I like my pairings to be Master/slave or Master/pet. I am more comfortable in the submissive role. Feel free to suggest just about anything your mind can think of and I'll let you know how I feel about it.

I prefer modern settings, but I can work with Medieval as well. I love me some fantasy. <3

I am particularly in the mood for some extreme vore, impregnation, etc. Yes I am in a sick mood. It'd be incredibly delicious if there could be some tentacle or snake action... *cough*

Anyway, I only RP through private messaging.

Drop me a line if you're interested!

I am James 55. I seek a fertile ripe slave for breeding and lactation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom