Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking a long term rp parter (f/m) on here or YIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

azure

Super-Earth
Here are some of my rules and if you do not like them you are of course free to not role play with me.

1. Sometimes I'm not able to reply right away, if any of this happens don't worry I will answer you when I can.

2.Spell out your words. U Ur are not words so do not use them with me. My grammar or spelling are not perfect either but, I do ask that I be able to understand what you are typing.

3. I do anything from semi, para, and multi para even one-liners sometimes. As long as we both understand each other and have a good time.

4. Do not perform actions for my characters. They are my characters and I make all decisions for them.

5.Try give me some idea of the character you will be playing.

6. I do not like giving out personal information.

I am open to ideas and storyline concerning my characters. But, please be polite I do have the right to say no. Thank you for your time. Have a great day.

Below are some of the characters. If you'll like to see more or hear some of my other roles please go to my website at

www.midnightvixen.webs.com

1)
name: Tabitha

Setting: modern or can be change a bit to be medieval

History:Both of her parents were killed in a car crash. She was then sent to live with her mother's bother that Tabitha never new she had. For the first two months of living with her uncle everything was going well until one night. After getting drunk as a poker party with his friends, Uncle Mike creep into her room knocking over a few things as he makes his way to were she was laying. Hearing the noise she sits up startled to her uncle leaning over with a drunken grin on his lips as he reaches over and fondle her breast. Jerking away telling him to leave, she only receives a slap and told to remove her clothes. Refusing to do so she is beat badly and told to be ready for him tomorrow night. Lay in bed beaten and batter she makes plans to run-away. The very next day when he leaves to go to work she packs a bag of clothes, little money she has, and a picture of her parents before leaving.

role:When your wife died, the house went long without being treated. Finally a couple of friends convince you to hire someone to come and take care of the upkeep. As you are walking the streets one day, you see me. A young girl obviously orphaned. My clothes are ratty and my face covered in smidges of dirt. My small, underfed, innocent face looks up to you and instantly you begin to take pity on me. You decide that you are going to bring me in, and I will be who takes care of the cleaning. Yet, as time goes on, you begin to feel attracted to me.

2)

History:Ever since she was small she learns how to act invisible, so that she doesn't caught the short end of her fathers temper. Thing start to look up after the year she turns 15 her father is arrested for batter and abusive. But the fates were not on her side, within a few months of her father being locked up her mother start to abusing drugs and drinking. She had to lie about her age just so she can get a job to help pay for bills. But her nightmare returns as her mother remarries.

Role:I walk in my tiny rundown apartment from my second job, sighing & stepping over alcohol bottles, seeing my mother curled up naked with her newest husband. I walk in my room and deadbolt the door, laying on my bed and staring at the ceiling. Since my abusive father was locked up and my mother turned to the bottle and various drugs, the responsibility of the household has been on me. You’re my extremely wealthy older boyfriend. We met at my job as a waitress and you have lavished gifts and attention on me. A little later you knock on the door of my apartment wearing fine designer suit and soft leather gloves; I look out the peephole and sigh, holding my long black hair hides the bruise on my jaw. I open the door slowly, looking down, "Hi"

NOTE: This role can change were we start off meeting for the very first time.

RE: looking a long term rp parter (f/m)

Oh hi there. I'll be your partner. I have no plause against your qualifications. Heh, I just joined the site. So, yeah.

RE: looking a long term rp parter (f/m)

Hm, I am interested in RPing a S/M with you, using the second. My idea is that my rich charcter is also into S/M and a natural dom, but is kind and sweet when doing so. Also, I want to be only four or five years older.

azure said:
Here are some of my rules and if you do not like them you are of course free to not role play with me.

1. Sometimes I'm not able to reply right away, if any of this happens don't worry I will answer you when I can.

2.Spell out your words. U Ur are not words so do not use them with me. My grammar or spelling are not perfect either but, I do ask that I be able to understand what you are typing.

3. I do anything from semi, para, and multi para even one-liners sometimes. As long as we both understand each other and have a good time.

4. Do not perform actions for my characters. They are my characters and I make all decisions for them.

5.Try give me some idea of the character you will be playing.

6. I do not like giving out personal information.

I am open to ideas and storyline concerning my characters. But, please be polite I do have the right to say no. Thank you for your time. Have a great day.

Below are some of the characters. If you'll like to see more or hear some of my other roles please go to my website at

www.midnightvixen.webs.com

1)

History:Both of her parents were killed in a car crash. She was then sent to live with her mother's bother that Tabitha never new she had. For the first two months of living with her uncle everything was going well until one night. After getting drunk as a poker party with his friends, Uncle Mike creep into her room knocking over a few things as he makes his way to were she was laying. Hearing the noise she sits up startled to her uncle leaning over with a drunken grin on his lips as he reaches over and fondle her breast. Jerking away telling him to leave, she only receives a slap and told to remove her clothes. Refusing to do so she is beat badly and told to be ready for him tomorrow night. Lay in bed beaten and batter she makes plans to run-away. The very next day when he leaves to go to work she packs a bag of clothes, little money she has, and a picture of her parents before leaving.

role:When your wife died, the house went long without being treated. Finally a couple of friends convince you to hire someone to come and take care of the upkeep. As you are walking the streets one day, you see me. A young girl obviously orphaned. My clothes are ratty and my face covered in smidges of dirt. My small, underfed, innocent face looks up to you and instantly you begin to take pity on me. You decide that you are going to bring me in, and I will be who takes care of the cleaning. Yet, as time goes on, you begin to feel attracted to me.
2)

Name: Isabella

History: Isabella or Bella to her friends and family and lived a shatter life. She would send her days either with her nose in a book or practicing for hours on her violin. But that all comes crashing down with the news of her fathers unfaithfulness, leaving her and mother to now fend for themselves, never knowing their financial trouble they were in.

Role:Its late one night in December, my mom and you work together a few months ago my dad ran out on me and my mom and ever since then we been having financial problems and my mother tries so hard to get by. One day my mom and you were talking at work and she told you about what happened and then suddenly she came up with an idea to prostitute me her young daughter and offers me to you. She talks to me about it and I protest idea but I love my mom so much that I’ll do anything for her so I agree. She takes me to her works Christmas party that’s hold at a very nice hotel. there she plans for me to play my violin in front of all her co works and you so your able to see what I look like after she gives you the key to the room I’m in. you hall down the hall and knock on the door....

Hi. this is one idea i have been toying with. i like your rules and was hoping we might click. my yahoo is on my flist. i have other ideas on my post.

Store Blackmail

M: Store manager. Name: Tom Grant. 6ft, Black Hair, Grey - green Eyes. Sets up a trap in hopes of stopping a Theft ring Plaguing the mall. Trap a expensive camera left on the counter. no one Watching it but a hidden spy cam.

F: ( Your Character info ) ( For some reason ) Steels the Camera and is caught While Leaving the Store by Tom.

Tom blackmails her into Sex and other thing. not to call the cops and destroy her future. She May or may not come to love the treatment and even help him get dirt on her friend & other girls so he can blackmail them.
I am open to changes and other ideas

azure said:

Hi Azure,

Would you consider playing Tabitha against a Victorian Era widower? I imagine that he may have lost his wife and child/ren and has been living for the past decade alone. Maybe he's a writer or something, and his life is rather solitary, but on the advice of an old friend he considers hiring a caretaker for his home? He may even have hired a gardener for the outside, a cook for inside, but he needs a cleaner? A helper for the huge, three story mansion he built for the family he anticipated having. He can see Tabitha and decide to hire her after they have brief discussion.

Here he is:
Gerald DaVida
Appearance picture one, picture two.

He stands at about 6'1", is lean and strong and oftentimes forgets to eat because he is so engrossed in his writing. He tends to drink nightly; mostly to forget that he is going to bed alone. Alone... in the bed he carved for his long-lost wife. Gerald is a romantic, he is emotionally driven, and he has spent the last decade wallowing in his sadness. He needs someone to inspire him to embrace life once again. He plays a large, grand piano that sits covered in a sheet in his grand ballroom twice a year. On his wife's birthday and on the anniversary of her death.

Let me know if this interests you. I'd be interested in playing in the forum threads, and for the story to slowly build up with tension and attraction, and then if sex happens it happens. If you want more input in what I'm hoping to find in a role play partner then please take a look at my request thread here.

Thank you,
Traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom