Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

haruki sama X the pony of death

Elicia smiled as walked into the hotel, she looked around soon spotting a sign stating that the convention was in the main ballroom. She slowly her way over her armor clanging slightly as she moved a long, she had made a set of golden elven armor based on the lord of the rings, her long black hair was pulled back in a pony tail and tucked under her helmet the tip hanging a little bit out the bottom. The way the weaving of the slats of armor layed complimented her slender figure, the chain mail formed a sort of skirt it hung heavily down to her mid thigh meeting her brown leather knee high boot. Her blue eyes looked around the ballroom as she entered, she loved these things there was always a variety of interesting people at these sort of things.
Eli looked around and started make some small talk with a few other saw around. With each step she took her armor clicked lightly together and the skirt swayed and knocked against her legs. She smiled as she saw some that was dressed in a similar costume to hers a male version but just the same it was nice to see it. She started talking to the guy about the costumes comparing them and what products they had used to make them. She smiled at the guy "I can't believe I found some else wearing this" she said laughing a bit.

the pony of death said:
Elicia smiled as walked into the hotel, she looked around soon spotting a sign stating that the convention was in the main ballroom. She slowly her way over her armor clanging slightly as she moved a long, she had made a set of golden elven armor based on the lord of the rings, her long black hair was pulled back in a pony tail and tucked under her helmet the tip hanging a little bit out the bottom. The way the weaving of the slats of armor layed complimented her slender figure, the chain mail formed a sort of skirt it hung heavily down to her mid thigh meeting her brown leather knee high boot. Her blue eyes looked around the ballroom as she entered, she loved these things there was always a variety of interesting people at these sort of things.
Eli looked around and started make some small talk with a few other saw around. With each step she took her armor clicked lightly together and the skirt swayed and knocked against her legs. She smiled as she saw some that was dressed in a similar costume to hers a male version but just the same it was nice to see it. She started talking to the guy about the costumes comparing them and what products they had used to make them. She smiled at the guy "I can't believe I found some else wearing this" she said laughing a bit.

Matt was done up much like the young lady who was approaching him. "Well, believe it. You're not the only one who enjoys such things." he answers back to her, brown eyes looking Elicia over, taking in her body and the outfit she wore. He was sizing her up to get an idea of her height.

"Name's Matt. Did you want to go somewhere and talk a while?"

Eli smiled she could easily see that he was checking her out, she was barely over five feet tall "well it's good to see I'm not the only one I wasn't expecting it though" she said softly. She looked him over her blue eyes seemed to pierce right through him "My name is Elicia but please call me Eli. I saw a balcony over there I suspect we could talk there since most of these guys look like they might avoid sunlight" she said softly. She smirked and started heading for the door that lead out to the balcony. She made her way to the stone railing and leaned against it "so what brings you here besides wearing that heavy costume?" she asked him softly trying to start a conversation.

"Actually it's pretty light." he says, smiling at Eli. His eyes look about, trying to find somewhere they can sit down. "I just needed something to do. How about yourself?"

Eli smiled " well I just like coming to these things to meet new people. And sometimes they have famous authors at these things." She said softly. She walked over sitting on a bench relaxing a bit. "So you just came because it was something to do. Nice costume for such a simple need." She said simply.

"Yeah, you could say that. Hehe." Seeing she's sitting down on a bench, Matt walks over to join her. Turning and moving back, he sits down on Eli's lap.

Back
Top Bottom