Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Merc and the Shape Shifter (me and darkangel76)

Serena nodded as Lance told her not to use her shapeshifting abilities while out and about in public. It would be hard. Shifting shape was something she did without realizing it half the time. It was as natural and nearly as involuntary as breathing. But she would heed what Lance said. She was his mate and she knew his senses were amazingly spot on. So if he felt that something was off, then it probably was. Knowing that, she’d listen to his demands and she’d stick closer to him than ever before.

Serena wondered what exactly Lance sensed about the village. It was hard for her to read him sometimes. He had a knack of being able to hide things when he wanted to, so she hoped he’d tell her later on when it was safer and they were behind closed doors.

As they reached the house that they’d been told was where the leader resided, Lance walked right up to the door and pounded on it with his fist. After several moments, with Lance knocking and shouting to whoever was inside, an older man finally opened the door. As soon as he caught sight of Lance, he gasped and tried to slam the door shut.

Serena heaved a sigh. Such a reaction was typical, even when Lance looked fully human. He did have an intimidating way about him. She remembered how much he intimidated her when they’d first met. Not any more though. Now she saw him for the person he was and was glad to have given him a chance. Allowing herself to get to know him was the best thing she’d ever done in her life. And now she was his mate. Oh how she liked the sound of that each and every time she thought on it.

“Now stop it,” Lance growled. He was frustrated and rightfully so as far as Serena was concerned. “I get you all are afraid, but if you want help then don’t close this door.”

Hesitantly, the man stood there and opened the door. Serena and Lance walked inside and waited for the man to fetch the village leader.

“If the leader is as skittish as this guy, then this could make for an interesting meeting,” Serena whispered to Lance.

Finally, the older man returned with a heavyset fellow. The way this new character held himself, somewhat smug, it was obvious that he was the leader of the village. Serena gave him a nod and a small smile. Immediately she saw his eyes rest on her breasts. Trying not to roll her eyes, she looked away from him and to the floor instead. She wanted to shift her body, make her breasts smaller. But she’d promised Lance that she wouldn’t. Looking back at the two men before her, she gritted her teeth wishing she could slap the leader who was still staring at her breasts.

Lance had noticed this, his sences still spot on as he stood in front of her "You would do well to stop staring at my wife" he said through gritted teeth "besides, I heard you had a problem with thieves" Lance said as he was wanting to just go apeshit on this guy and beat him up for even looking at his mate. The man seemed a bit shocked by how Lance acted bbut he quickly regained himself, probably thinking that he could take Lance if need be... yeah right...

The man finally spoke as he said 'Well finally someone has heard our call, I mean you can see just how scared the villagers are amd I would take care of this problem myself but..." the man gave a nervous laugh as he said "well we do not have a really nice guard and there are too many for me to handle... so if you can take care of them for us...?" "How much?" "Pardon?" Lance had interupted before the man could continue and Lance glared at him "You are dence... how much will I be paid for getting rid of these guys for your village" the man looked up at Lance and he seemed a bit frightened as Lance stared him down "W-well your room and food will be recompensated..." said the man "but that is all we can..." "Bullshit!" Lance had interupted again and he glared at the man "I see how you live, you find yourself better than everyone and I bet you are just as wealthy as these thieves are" "now see..." "No now you see..." he said glaring at the man as he said "I will be paid 50 silver pieces for each thief I slay, there is no negotiating... And this money will be going streight to me... and all the money those thieves took go back to the people, I will not return it to you"

This was where Lance got scary, in truth Lance had no doubt that the man before him was the leader of the thieves and he would have no trouble making this man a little shorter. The man was cowering a bit and he growled "Get out of my home you barbarian... and take that whore with you" now it was clear Lance was going to deck someone but he did not need a village after him. He clenched his fist and he nodded "fine then sir, we will be staying at the inn one more night..." he said and he gave her the signal for them to leave.

Serena was seething at how the man was treating Lance, more so than for his treatment of her. She knew he could more than hold his own, the fear he almost immediately instilled in the ass was proof enough of that. Plus, he just screamed strength to anyone who dared look at him. But, that didn’t stop her from hating to see such nonsense nonetheless.

Lance signaled to Serena that they should just leave. Head back to the inn and prepare themselves to depart the next day. Heeding his command, she followed him. Though she really wanted to slap the leader for treating Lance like he was something lesser not to mention for calling her a whore. Angry, she balled her hands into fists, her knuckles turning white, nails digging into her palms.

As Serena and Lance made their way back to the inn, she quietly spoke to Lance. “That ass needs to be gutted.” She was fuming. “Talking to you like that. Thinking he could get away with it. To hell with him.” She had to resist the urge to shift her shape as her emotions surged throughout her veins.

Lance was quiet and Serena got the feeling that something was bothering him. She moved a bit closer to him, their hands brushing ever so slightly.

“Are you going to tell me what’s wrong?” Serena asked. “I can tell something is bothering you and it isn’t just how that idiot of a leader tried to speak to you either. Please, tell me.” She hoped that Lance would, especially now that she was his mate. She cared for him deeply and wanted to ease him in any way she could.

As they continued walking, Serena suddenly had a weird feeling in the pit of her stomach. It was like she was being watched. Not wanting to put Lance on edge just yet, she decided to wait and tell him about her ‘feeling’ until after they got back to their room. In the mean time, she hoped he’d tell her what was on his mind.

He however said nothing to her and he just told her to hush, nothing more. It was just a bit and they were back in their room and he sighed as he closed and locked the door "finally now... come here" he said holding out and arm to her and he pulled her in close kissing her as he looked out the window quickly before he then moved from it and he closed it as he sat on the bed, patting it softly. When she finally sat he then began to speak "The leader of this town is the leader of the thieves..." he said flat out "that members of the thieves are just villagers here, I take it you eventually got the feeling when we were coming back, I saw how your mood changed" he said with a small smile.

He then sighed "I had figured as much on the way there... I felt the eyes and I was suprised that I felt so many..." he looked at her as he then took her hands in his own 'Tonight I will be asking a lot of you... but I do not want you to get involved in this battle... these men are no normal thieves. True they steal gold but they steal women's innocence, they will rape any woman in the town... and considering I pissed off the leader they will come after you tonight... But I do not want you to get involved and if you end up doing so.. use your powers, get away if you can and if you can't... change into a beast for me" he said "the most monsterious and vicious humanoid in your arsenal, change into it"

Lance’s intuition had always served him well. He was never wrong. So Serena had absolutely no doubts in anything that he told her regarding the leader and the thieves. She felt herself shiver though when he mentioned their taking of more than just possessions.

“I knew I felt something odd,” Serena said in a whisper as she leaned her head against Lance’s shoulder. “I felt eyes watching me as we walked back here.” She paused a moment. “The only eyes I like on me are yours.”

Smiling, Serena draped herself across Lance’s lap. She reached an arm up around his neck and touched her lips to his.

“And I’ll try my best not to get involved,” Serena added. “I won’t go looking for trouble, I promise you that.” She kissed him again. “But if it comes looking for me, I will only run away if I have to. I’m not leaving you.”

Serena didn’t mean to sound defiant. She just wanted Lance to know that she didn’t want to be separated from him. She knew he could find her easily enough if it did come to that. But she couldn’t shake the feeling of dread that washed over her at the thought of being away from his side, even if only for a short time. Any time away from him was too long.

Moving to be in Lance’s lap, Serena looked into his eyes and smiled, her body pressing itself as close to him as she possibly could.

He smiled as he removed the gauntlet on his dragonic hand and he gently pet her as he said "you can shift how you like now that we are in private" he said "and maybe just as a way to unwind after all of this... how about you give me one of those little shows?" in truth he was just trying to distract their minds for now. He knew that the thieves would be there to hunt them by around nightfall, but until then might as well just forget it and try to make sure that they were in better spirits. He grinned as he noticed she was still clothed after they got back, he slightly hoped she would do this neat little trick where she would stand before him and pretty much become a skinny twig of a girl, her clothes would fall off and then her body would just explode to a nice big breasted, curvy woman. He grinned a bit as he watched her now to see what she would do as he gave her a gentle kiss first.

Serena sighed as Lance kissed her and then gave him a coy smile. Slowly she stood up, her eyes changing from a piercing blue to the blackest of night. Her lips turned red and her hair became the color of midnight. As her skin whitened to a deathly shade of pale, her body grew thinner, almost gaunt, yet still quite alluring. She smiled more broadly as her clothes began to slowly slip off her body little by little.

Turning around, so that her back was facing Lance, Serena peered over her shoulder, her eyes still fixed on his. Within moments, her clothes were in a puddle at her feet. She stepped out of them and ever so slowly turned around.

As Serena turned around to face Lance, her skin regained its color once more. First turning pink, then tanned until it was a deep shade of bronze. Her hair had become a luscious shade of mahogany and her body began to fill out once again. Her breasts becoming larger, her derriere fuller. Fully naked before him, she stretched her arms up toward the ceiling, allowing him a better look at the form her body had now taken. She arched her back a bit, leaning backwards, letting him get a good view of her new curves. Standing fully upright once again, she walked over to him, her breasts growing a little bit more.

Serena could feel herself becoming aroused as she played their game. She could feel her juices pooling between her thighs, dripping down them just a little bit. She knew Lance could smell it. So, as she walked over to him, letting her breasts touch his face, she reached down between her legs, a small groan escaping her lips as she did so. She brought her soaked finger up for Lance to see and then placed it in her own mouth.

“Already wet,” Serena whispered, her chestnut-brown eyes hooded and filled with lust.

He grinned 'And feel another thing" he said as he pulled his cock from his pants and his armor with little effort "I want you on your knees like a good little girl" he said as his eyes began to show his inner dragon "and I want you to suck me off... do a good job" he grinned "and I will see if my tongue's skill will work with your pussy" he said licking his lips "I can;t wait to taste shapeshifter juices... I have heard they are sweeter than honey" he said with a small smile as he just kept his eyes on her. Just waiting to see her next move.

Serena smiled as Lance freed himself for her to see. His massive cock was already fully erect, already aroused by her shifting form. Slowly, she got down on her knees, her hands rubbing his thighs. She licked her lips as her skin became more olive in tone and her eyes became the shape of almonds. She shifted her mouth and throat so that they could easily accommodate his size. Bringing his cock close to her lips, she could already feel herself drooling.

Lance’s tip already glistened with a bead of moisture. Moaning at the sight of it, Serena stuck out her tongue and lapped it up. She then, slowly drew him into her mouth, her tongue caressing the underside of his shaft as she did so. When his sac touched her chin, she clench her mouth and throat muscles, giving him a squeeze, sucking hard. As she drew him out, she gave him little sucks along his length, relishing each and every one. Unable to resist, one of her hands reached for his sac and began to fondle it gently. Her tongue swirled around his tip, making it weep once more before she took it into her mouth once again.

The taste of Lance was beyond delectable. His taste alone was making Serena wetter by the second. She hoped she was pleasing him, giving him what he desired most. Suddenly, she couldn’t wait to feel his cum in her mouth and dripping down her throat. And the thought of his tongue caressing her sex made her clit ache.

Looking into Lance’s eyes, Serena slowly drew him into her mouth once more.

He smiled as his dragon like hand began to gently pet her head. His eyes watching her with such a lust and love filled look. It was showing that both sides were watching her now. It was not just the raw beastial lust of the dragon but it was the loving and compassionate human side watching her as well. he gave a small smile as he just let him get sucked off for a bit before he then stood from the bed and he had her remove her mouth from around his cock and he had her stand. One he did he grinned as he drabbed her, picking her up and he flipped her upside down in midair as he then lay back onto the bed with her pussy in his face and her face near his dick.

His tongue darted out and began to lap at the wanting hole as his human hand incerted his fingers inside of her, feeling around her insides as his clawed hand stroked up and down her back and grabbed at her ass.

Serena let out a moan as she felt Lance’s tongue work magic as he flicked it at her clit over and over again, his fingers exploring her dripping opening. Mouth watering, she grabbed his cock in her hand and stroked it a few times before she drew into her mouth once more.

The taste of Lance was exquisite in Serena’s mouth. She could taste his precum on her tongue and it only made her want more. She licked him and sucked him, relishing the feel when his tip touched the back of her throat. It was difficult to concentrate though, his tongue was doing wonders between her legs. She could feel her hips bucking slightly against his face as he teased her throbbing clit.

Serena couldn’t help but whimper out her pleas as she continued to suck on Lance’s cock. The heat within her was rising. Her mind reeling at all the glorious sensations he was making her feel. She began to shift her body again, her hair turning a deep shade of blue, her skin, the palest of lavenders.

Trying not to lose focus, Serena swirled her tongue all over Lance’s cock, licking the tip and along its sides.

“Mmm… so delicious,” Serena rasped as she drew Lance back into her mouth and sucked him hard.

He grinned and he groaned, his clawed hand giving her rear a firm spank as his fingers pushed in deeper, down to the knuckle as his tongue flicked against her clit as best as he could. The taste of her juices just flowing out seeming to excite him more and more as it seemed like her juices were actually bringing out the dragon in him.

it was not long until he came, hard and he only grinned as he then pulled her mouth up from his cock before she even had a chance to clean him. He lifted her up partially as a show of strength befor ehe pushed her pussy down on his dick and he sat up some. Her back was against him as both hands began to grope her tits, his tongue sliding along her neck as he thrust his hips up against her. His dragon self was taking over, and more so than last night.

Serena’s body was writhing in joyous agony. Her body shifting yet again, helping to maximize the pleasure they both were experiencing. Her skin color deepened into a creamy shade of chocolate brown, her hair as black as pitch with eyes to match. The moans escaping her lips were loud and she didn’t care who heard them. She wanted the whole damned town to hear them. The feel of Lance’s hands groping and touching her body made her shiver, intensifying every sensation coursing throughout her body.

Serena could sense that Lance’s dragon was near the surface, screaming to come out. And she wanted him to. She loved every bit of Lance. From the man he was to the dragon that was also a part of him. She loved his uniqueness, his strength, his loyalty. Everything.

Feeling herself reaching the precipice of ecstasy, Serena let out another wild gasp. She reached behind her head, touching Lance’s hair, encouraging him, wanting more of him.

“Unleash the dragon, my love,” Serena said, her voice husky with lust, with love. “Unleash him. I want all of you.”

It was with those words tht he truely was released, even more so than last night. It seemed her juices, tasting them was driving him into a sex frenzy. He had moved her so now she was on her hands and knees on the bed and him standing beside the bed. He held her hips tightly and he began to plow her with little effort. His cock pounded into her so hard and so fast that the slapping of their hips became so loud it seemed to fill the room as he grunted and groaned. Lance had a lot of power behind him, hell that was the reason why he had that massive two handed sword as a weapon. However when he lost control of his strength like he was right now she would be able to feel just how strong he is.

Serena felt her body nearly go limp as Lance began to take her from behind, showing her his true dominance, his true power. She could feel the strength behind each and every thrust he took, forcing her to have to shift her body even more to accommodate him. It took a lot for her to do so, but it was so worth it. Every little bit. She wanted him, in every way imaginable and that meant accepting both the man and the dragon.

The sounds of Lance’s grunts and groans made Serena wetter, hotter. Her own groans sounded in the room, echoing off the walls. She knew that everyone in the inn could hear them and that delighted her, making everything that much more exciting.

Lance’s thrusts became harder and harder, much more forceful than the night before. But Serena didn’t care. She wanted him to take her, to claim her. She was his now and she loved that and everything that went along with it. As he thrust himself inside her, she felt her arms weaken a little, straining to keep herself upright. Yes, his dragon was out in full force now, ravaging her body for everything it was worth. She liked that she was able to make him lose control like this and she loved the way he made her body feel.

Serena gasped and groaned as her arms weakened even more until she was down on her elbows. She tried to push her hips back a little, meeting Lance’s powerful thrusts. The feel of his balls slapping against her body was almost her undoing. His body had a way of making hers react. It was like they were meant to be joined this way, engaging in activities of the most rapturous pleasure.

Panting, Serena had all she could do to hold herself up now. Lance was so strong and his stamina far exceeded her own. But she wanted to give him more still, wanted to receive more. The ache between her legs was rising.

“Please, Lance,” Serena begged.

His human hand forced her head against the bed, she was now barely able to look up at him except by looking out of the corner of her eye. He grinned as he kspt thrusting harder and faster. His dragon claw holding her hips as he was pretty much fucking her right into the bed as he just kept going harder and faster until it was clear the bed would soon break. But luckally he gave out a loud roar, and this time it actually sounded like a pureblood dragon as he came hard filling her up with his seed and it overflowed, spilling onto their hips and thighs and onto the sheets of the bed. He pulled back from her as he shot the last few bits of his cum onto her back and ass as he stood there looking rather powerful as he stood over her.

Serena felt Lance release his seed deep inside her as he let his dragon roar out. Sensing and feeling his raw power, she couldn’t help but fall over the edge into climax. Her body shook with pleasure as her muscles contracted around his cock, pulling him in deeper than he already was. She could feel his fluids oozing between her legs and she relished the feel of it. Suddenly, he withdrew himself and she could feel his hot cum bathing her back and rear, marking her as his. His mate.

Serena’s body was spent, she was flat on her stomach, desperately trying to breathe. As she tried to suck in air, she could feel her thighs trembling, the wonderful soreness between her legs. She twisted her head as best she could so that she could look up into Lance’s eyes. They exuded power. He was pure dragon at that moment. A dragon looking down upon his mate. She smiled up at him, letting him know that she accepted his dragon fully.

Never did Serena ever think she and Lance would end up like this. When she’d first met him she’d been so frightened of him. And as they’d gotten to know each other over time, everything between them had been a game. That was no longer the case now. The game had ended and they’d both taken the steps toward something more. Something real, something raw. She was glad to be taking these steps, to be taking them with Lance.

Trying to breathe, Serena just laid there limply under Lance’s powerful hold. She loved the way her body felt and she longed for the moment when she could tell Lance that she was bearing him a child. She hoped it would be soon.

He pulled back on the gauntlet and he put his dick back into his pants as he watched her and he said "get dressed when you can" he did not move to hide his eyes as he gave her ass a spank with his human hand and he grinned. In truth he liked this, being able to just fuck her constantly as he could do as he liked. But his human side hoped that this was not just sex... that she truely did love him back. He leaned back in the chair giving a small sigh as he was now just supposed to wait till about nightfall for the men to come...

Serena was exhausted. She let out a small yelp as Lance spanked her rear and she slowly turned around to face him. Her eyes turning an icy blue, her hair the palest of blonde, she propped herself up on her elbows. Her entire body was sore, so tired. But as she watched Lance sit down and lean back, she felt the need to be near him. And it wasn’t a feeling out of lust, but something deeper. Love.

Slowly pushing herself up, Serena stood up on wobbly legs and went over to Lance. She sat down on his lap and rested her head against his chest. “I love you,” she whispered. “All of you.” She felt tears prick her eyes a little as she said the words aloud. She really wanted him to know how she felt and she hoped he felt the same towards her. He’d taken her as his mate, he claimed he wanted her to bear him children. Were those just words? She hoped not because they truly had meant something to her. They had meant the world.

Serena curled up in Lance’s lap and touched her belly. She looked up into Lance’s eyes and smiled. “Our children will be exquisite,” she said suddenly as she brushed one of her tears away. “Just like their father.”

He leaned in and he kissed her softly as he said "I love you... and no they will be beautiful... just like their mother" he said as he held her close to him. Her nude form just resting atop his own as he was completely clothed. He watched her softly as his hand, his claw one still with the gauntlet on top of it rested on her stomach as well as he said "They are going to be the object of their mates eye" he said softly to her as he then just decided to relax. He wiped the rest of her tears away as he said "just relax my love, we have a big night ahaid of us"

Serena nodded and smiled. Oh how she loved her dragon, her Lance, her mate. She snuggled against him and closed her eyes. She was too weary to go back over to the bed and she didn’t feel like getting dressed just yet. Her muscles were tired and sore and she needed to just sleep for a bit.

Slowly, Serena felt her eyes getting heavy. She wrapped her arms about Lance’s body and let her own drift off into a peaceful slumber. Though she was afraid of what the night would bring, she was happy to be in Lance’s company. That was more than enough for her. Plus, she trusted Lance with her life. She knew he’d do anything and everything to keep her safe. And she trusted his intuition and knew exactly what he was capable of, all of which gave her great comfort in knowing.

As her body fell into slumber, Serena found herself smiling and hoping. Something felt different about herself, almost off. Something she couldn’t quite explain. Hoping and wondering, she just let her body become consumed by sleep.

THe moment she fell asleep he picked her up as he stood and he carried her over to the bed as he covered her with the blankets to help keep her warm. He sighed a bit as he took his seat back at the small table and he sat there, his sword actually out as he did even figure they would strike now... he wanted to be ready for them and he swore that if they did come he would murder every last bastard there was.

However a few hours passed and nothing happened, it was around noon and not a soul seemed to be outside. Lance stood as he now heald his sword at the ready. He knew they were coming, the thieves. He turned to face the door though he also looked at the window, figuring they might try something there. He waited until the door in front of him burst open and it was the leader of the town "Come with me merc" he said "I don't think so" he said glaring at the man "My wife is sleeping, she has had a long day of travel yesterday and I am going to stay by her side" The tension was rising in the room as the man growled 'did you not hear me... get outside, the thieves are there" "Actually one is here in front of me... and I would have to guess the rest are in the hallway" he said looking at the leader with a small growl as he heald his sword, showing he would strike the man if he did not back off some.

Serena stirred a little, coming somewhat awake though not fully. She could tell that she was in the bed now, covered up in blankets for warmth. Turning her body a little, she could hear Lance talking to someone. She cracked her eyes and saw that it was the man who led the town. The one Lance had said was the leader of the thieves plaguing the town.

Fear instantly washed over Serena. She didn’t look the same as she had when they’d met. She had been a redhead then and now her hair was the palest of blondes. Terrified that the man would notice, she pulled the blankets over her head. She didn’t know if he suspected her to be a shapeshifter or not, but Lance had told her to always stay in the form they’d first seen whenever out in public in this town.

Her breathing shaky, her body trembling, Serena shifted her form to look like the woman she was when she and Lance had first arrived, had met the supposed leader of the town. Slowly, she brought the blankets down and sat up. She held the blankets around her body, covering herself so that the man couldn’t see her nakedness.

Serena’s piercing blue eyes went wide as Lance called the man’s bluff. “Oh god,” she mumbled in whisper. Were they going to be attacked now? In broad daylight? Her blood ran cold at the very thought.

Just then, the man turned his head and looked at Serena, her face showing fear over the words she was hearing exchanged between him and her beloved, Lance. The look he gave her made her shiver and pull the blankets tighter around her body.

“Lance?” Serena said aloud, though her voice was soft. It was clear that she was worried and the smile the man gave her as she spoke made her fear that much greater.

Lance did not face her as the leader growled at Lance but he just grinned as the window shattered. The thieves had burst into the window, probably having climbed up during Lance's talk with the leader. About three guys were now in there, and one was on the bed where she was. Lance had little time to respond but he grabbed the leader, reaching out he grabbed the man's shirt as he chucked him out the window actually hitting two of the guys on the way out as he turned his attention away from the door. He knocked the guy off the bed and away from her as he looked at her "Get dressed" he said "we are leaving" the problem was that ropes were seen coming from the rooftop and men were coming in through the door... things were not going to be easy.

Serena’s icy eyes widened as Lance turned toward her to tell her they were leaving immediately. She nodded at his command, not hesitating for a moment. She threw on her clothes and grabbed her gear, fear deep within her heart. They were in some serious trouble. Something deeper than they’d realized. These were not ordinary thieves to say the least and she wondered what their true purpose was in this town.

Gasping, Serena saw the ropes outside their window. And their door was barricaded by the thief leader and several of his burly men. Teeth chattering a little and feeling totally outnumbered, Serena moved close to Lance. She knew she could change herself into a grotesque creature if she had to, but she only wanted to go there when there was no other option. The longer she could hold out using her shapeshifter abilities, the better. For now, she planned to remain in the form she was in unless she had no other choice.

Serena trusted her dragon. Lance was a fierce fighter with killer instincts. He could more than hold his own. And she knew he’d do his best to protect her. He always had. And given the state of their relationship now, she knew he’d be even more furious in his means to keep her safe.

Swallowing, Serena knew Lance would soon unleash his skills. She had to back him up. She wasn’t nearly as good a fighter as he was, but she could hold her own most of the time. However, this situation was far different from the ones they’d been in before. They’d never been this outnumbered. Taking a deep breath, she kicked at the thief closest to her and that’s when all hell broke loose.

Back
Top Bottom