Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oh I need you! [Lit F looking for M] ignore count!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LovelyLover

Meteorite
~Hello world of Blue Moon~​

=============+++++++++=============
Here is a brief bit about myself:
I would like someone who can generate 2-4 paragraphs a post or will mirror my posting lengths. I will mirror what you give me no matter what (unless my juices are flowing then I'll post more.)

I'm on almost everyday of the week. I do however have a life and job that do take priority to being on here but being an rp partner with me and you'll get at least a few posts a day.

I like smut but I like plot as well. I am however okay with mostly smut rps. I'm on this site for roleplays that have smut so that's what I like in them. Though I really like detail in my posts. A detailed smut scene is way better than just straight up smut.

I prefer to play submissive females, but I can also play males. I prefer FxM pairings but I'm opening to just about anything if you have a good plot and we make it fun and steamy.

I do like furry stuff and I am looking to explore that side of things a lot more. :D

This is a link to my rabbit hole>>> http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Mthica
If you have questions on anything or about anything please feel free to just ask.

I prefer to do PM roleplays, but if you're opposed to them I also do IM and Thread roleplays.

Overall, I'm pretty easy going. I'm looking for good, literate, erotic partners.

~ PLOTS, PAIRINGS, and THINGS I WANT! ~

"+" - Favorite/I want this NOW! :D
"$" - I have a plot for this

Pairings:
VampirexHuman + $
DemonxHuman
FurryxHuman
FurryxFurry
WerewolfxHuman + $
WerewolfxWerewolf + $
TeacherxStudent
KidnapperxKidnapee
StalkerxVictim +
Highschool students
ScientistxExperiment + $
SlavexMaster +
Arranged Marriages
Sex Slaves/Sex Trade

If you have questions, or have a plot you want to ask me about send it my way. I really am up for just about anything so long as you just come ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom