Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant searching for a submissive (M x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Bastion~

Planetoid
Quick Update:
I'm feeling particularly Dominant today. Anybody that wants to RP or talk here/on Skype and be my own personal victim/cumdumpster/etc should hit me up

Hi there!

Now I'm actually posting this while on a break at work, so I'll try to keep things brief. Perhaps in time this thread will be updated, renovated, and improved, but for now this should suffice.

Things to know:

I really have very few limits and lots of interests, so feel free to click on the link for my F-List in my signature and do a little snooping/kink shopping.

I love passion, detail, and experience in writing, so I really tend to avoid partners who produce a lot of one-liners. This isn't to say that I expect a novel with every post, but I find it terribly frustrating when I devote multiple paragraphs to an RP and I get 2 sentences a response. Generally speaking, I prefer somebody who can put up at least 1 paragraph for their posts. More is better obviously, but I never expect somebody to sacrifice quality for quantity.

If you've checked out my F-List, you'll note that most of my stuff is well grounded in non-fantasy. With that said, I am definitely willing to try some roleplays with otherworldly or imaginary characters.

I like fairly consistent replies to postings, preferably at least once a day. Please know up front that the weekdays are actually my most active time on this site and I tend to not be very active with posting at night or on weekends. (That's not to say that I never post during these times, but they're certainly more rare.) If you get busy, bored, or otherwise can't post with me at this pace once we've started an RP, the only thing I ask is a little heads up from you so I'm not left feeling abandoned =P

In regards to RP detail, the more you include and the better it is, the more you will get from me. As I said earlier, I get frustrated if I feel like my partner isn't carrying their weight, so I tend to mirror your passion and creativity in posts.

In terms of plot, I'm open to many different things, so if you have an idea that you'd like to try...hit me with it! Also, while plot is always appreciated, I want/expect a high amount of smut in my most of my RP's. With that said, I'll give a little list of pairings that I'm currently craving (with me in bold).

father x daughter
teacher x bad girl
kidnapper x victim
movie producer x starlet
businessman x stripper
owner x neko
family friend x MILF
owner x puppygirl

I'm also really craving a slower-paced brother x sister RP. While smut is a definite eventuality for this RP, I'd be really interested in exploring the falling in love aspect and really getting into some flirting, mutual seduction, teasing, etc.

Final Notes
I tend not to enjoy RPing via threads, but I can easily be convinced otherwise if you really want to use that medium. I primarily over PM's, Skype, AIM, e-mail, and even texts if I feel like we click enough.

Well...that's about it for now. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

hey ...

i am really looking for a nice roleplay partner too.. and kind of liked your page if you are around on yahoo ping me on sensual_cutie19 (thats my yahoo name)

thanks

sensual_cutie19 said:
hey ...

i am really looking for a nice roleplay partner too.. and kind of liked your page if you are around on yahoo ping me on sensual_cutie19 (thats my yahoo name)

thanks

I'll definitely try to be in touch!

Hey! Would you like to do a roleplay with me?

I currently only do it by Skype.
Skype: live:stacyd4u (was a name that came from my email from windows 8)

Would you be interested in doing Owner x Neko, if you do want to roleplay with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom