Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF or FxFuta, Literate Long and Short Term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphrodite

Meteorite
Hello all! I'm new here but not new to roleplaying. To give you the lowdown on me, I'm a college girl that likes boys and girls but prefers girls. Sorry, boys. Right now I'm just looking for females (or herms). For my kinks, take a looksie here. http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aphrodite__
Now, for plots!

fandoms

glee

oc x mercedes or santana x mercedes

The volumptuous diva has always felt comfortable in her own body, it was just no one else seemed to feel that way. When she starts getting mysterious texts, however, she's instantly leery. A practical joke on the fat girl? A reverse Carrie, a la Stephen King? No way would she fall for that, but still, the texts, sweet and somewhat naughty at the same time, make her feel wanted and sexy which is sometimes hard to do on her own. Her curiousity hits a high when with a text she's sent a picture of a rather fine pair of breasts - she had been hiding her lesbianism deep in the closet right next to Narnia until she got out of Lima, and someone had found her out? Still, those tanned breasts made her mouth water and she made it her personal goal to find out who this mysterious admirer was.

santana x ms. pillsbury

Flustered Emma Pillsbury, jittery Emma Pillsbury, crazy Emma Pillsbury .. McKinley High's school counselor had been called a number of things, but never, before Will, had she been called sexy. Not even Coach Tanaka had called her that, and that was perhaps why she accepted the Glee Club Director's marriage proposal despite the fact she had realised long ago the only thing she harboured for him was a deep infatuation, not love. To add to the weight on her shoulders, only weeks after she accepted and moved in with Will, a certain Cheerio began .. flirting? With her. Emma wasn't gay - she wasn't sure what she was half the time - but that didn't matter to Santana. What the Latina wanted the Latina got, and she wanted the bricktop, brick house counselor's body.

Wow, one whole fandom. Haha.
_
general pairings

(pairings with an * means I will play either. otherwise I will play the first.)
prostitute x lady cop *
latina x privileged white girl
mother x daughter *
woman x transgendered (bonus if the woman doesn't know the woman she's dating has a penis. ;)
kidnapper x kidnappee (Lot of non-con, humiliation, hardcore stuff in this. Been wanting to dom for a while.)

Picture Plots

Feudal Japan (Inuyasha-esque, if you will)

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1744446

A pair of rather mischievious kitsune demons are terrorizing the countryside, but wait - what? The demon sisters are not decimating villages, massacring leagues of children or even stealing bags of rice; they're doing something far worse - taking the wives and women of the villages for themselves, raping and ravaging the busty (always willing near the end) Japanese women in front of their husbands and fathers. But what if the villagers finally had enough of the incestuous sisters' antics? Furious and emasculated, the human men plan to overtake the kitsune sisters and show them exactly what it is a man can do for a woman that they can't.

Sort of comical, starts out with the sisters on top and should end with them subdued and chained up by the villagers, pretty much used as body warmers for the men of the village and hey, maybe even the women. Will include forced heterosexuality (the kitsune sisters are only after each other and the women until the men forcefully shove their dicks inside them, after all), non-con of at first the women villagers at the hands of the kitsune sisters and then non-con of the kitsune sisters against the men of the village, gang-rape (and probably double penetration as well. There's only two kitsune sisters and a whole lotta men, after all), humiliation, degradation, all that good and nasty stuff. I'll need someone to play the kitsune demon in the orange kimono.

Birthday Girl

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1734311

Sexually repressed, busty Aimee hasn't even kissed anyone at twenty-five years of age, so for her birthday one of her friends decides to play a little joke on her. Since all of the two dates she's had with a guy has bombed, she obviously has to be a lesbian. The friend orders an Asian prostitute from Chinatown and gives the prostitute Aimee's address. Imagine the meek attorney's surprise when she opens her apartment door and finds a scantily dressed beauty on the other side, asking if she's got the right girl. This will most likely be a sort of virgin-ific, exploring Aimee's sexuality with her 'call girl' so to speak. Hell, it may even turn into a sort of sugar baby thing for the prostitute in question. Attorney's are pretty well paid, after all, and Aimee is pretty naive.

Sister Dearest

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1694575

Kelly has always been ruthless when it came to running her work. As the EIC of a rather prestigious fashion magazine based in Washington, she had to be. When her upstart younger sister graduates from UCLA and decides to work for Kelly, however, things take a rather drastic turn. Kelly, never tolerant of anyone questioning her, is perpetually irritated by her opinionated younger sister who thinks this should be done, and if that had been done, the revenue would've turned out a lot better. A few months after her younger sister began working for her, Kelly is forced to take drastic measures when her younger sister questions her authority on a topic in the middle of a business luncheon. There's only one way to teach her younger sister how to behave, and Kelly forces her to do it in the middle of the party, humiliating and degrading her.

Realising how turned on and sated she was afterwards, an idea hatched in Kelly's mind. It didn't matter if her younger sister had enjoyed eating out her pussy or not, she had enjoyed it, and if putting the younger woman on her knees was the only way to keep her in line, then so be it.

I'd like to play Kelly here and honestly? I want it to be hardcore humiliation, degradation, abuse, you name it. Slaps to the face, name-calling, forced homosexuality for the younger sister, Kelly selling the younger woman for sex, etc. Dom/sub here, and not for the faint of hearted. I'm really looking forward to doing this. :)

If you have a unique FxF plot or picture plot, feel free to send me that also. I am generally mucho literate and enjoy writing two paragraphs or more. PM me if interested.

xoxo,
Aphrodite

Id be interested in your lady cop x prostitute or woman x transgendered(me) pairings and possibly your kitsune scenario.
Pm me if you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom