Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grease-Like Gang RP

Missmisfit

Super-Earth
Okay, so I was thinking we could have a RP where there is a gang that takes place in the 50's, just like Grease. We could do the format of Grease, but with our original characters and plot! Any takers?

Here are the spots that are open:

T Birds- (We could change the gang name)
1. Gang Leader (Replace Danny/paired with Sandy-like girl)
2. Goofy gang member (Paired w/ Goofy girl)
3. Very tough guy gang member (Paired with leader of Pink Ladies) (Taken by HunterNightshade)
4. Pervy gang member (Paired with hot girl)
5. Gang member who looks up to the rest of gang (Pair with sweetheart/dreamer girl)

Pink Ladies: (Could change name still)
1. Leader/tough girl
2. Goofy girl (Replace Jan)
3. Sweetheart/dreamer (Replace Frenchy) (Brattygurl89)
4. Hot/girl who goes for older men (Replace Marty) (LunaScatach )
5. Then the character that is like Sandy (which is the shy, naive one) (Taken by wildkat)

I was thinking we'd like to be paired off before we start the RP as well. So, assuming that The leader and the Sandy-like character will be paired off, there has to be other decisions about who else gets paired up with who in order to prevent confusion. I made pre-guesses about who I thought should be with who, but if you have any ideas of how you may like to change it, just suggest it :)

I was hoping most of the people who may partake in this RP will be at least willing to write two hearty paragraphs per post.

Sure! Let me mark you guys up into it!! We can wait for a few more responses and then start making profiles! :D

also if i have too i can play two characters if you need i can be a boy as well up to you all but only if no one else seemed to want to join but i can ask around to get people to join.

Sure! If you really want you can play two characters, but let's make that a last resort! :D I'll ask around too, but I'm also coming down with something so I think I may be going to bed soon.

hope you feel better and yea i wont do two unless i can't anyone to join i shall start asking around now

I would like hot girl who goes for older men. Kind of funny, I'm hot(lol kidding) and I like older men :p but I've always thought Marty was real pretty.

LunaScatach said:
I would like hot girl who goes for older men. Kind of funny, I'm hot(lol kidding) and I like older men :p but I've always thought Marty was real pretty.

I love MARTY :D Good choice! Sadly, this may make me really lame, but I'm sick as of late and have a lot more rps and things on my plate irl than I thought. So, I'd like to will this RP to you guys and watch where it goes :( I'm sorry for having to leave!

Back
Top Bottom